ESPORTS Invite Division - Round 1 Playoffs Write-Up

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Jim Benning, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Speedyrocker89

Speedyrocker89 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,295 / 126 / -246
    No introduction.

(1) Prophecy vs. (8) Composure

Composure has some soul searching to do, they need to realize that NANA needs to be in the line up. If Composure can get their shit together for this series, then it should be a close one. @Odieeeeee is more than capable of containing @Class Act 27, but at the same time, Class is capable of dominating pretty much anyone when he's on his game. Should be a good match up!
    Umm. @ScaryJoeyy is pretty good, so is @Gilleh. Composure has some great forwards too. @jdheagle- is a great 2-way winger with great hockey IQ and that Nick guy is a very tough C to play against. I don't know much about @kcut and @nO Undies On. @Tendy can be pretty slippery. @SkillzPayBills3 is good at dekes and I don't know much about @T1 Clamps.
    Prophecy has the advantage in goaltending straight up, as @Kerns-_- is just better than @x Unknown 31 (no offense). I'd say that Prophecy also has the advantage in forwards, but Composure has better defense WHEN NANA PLAYS.

Prediction: Prophecy in 6. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Composure "steal" this series (if you can call it that).

2) BBB vs. (7) Rated R

Someone told @Tb Toxic his team would miss the playoffs. WELL HAHAA JOKES ON YOU CUZ THEY MADE IT, AND HE'S LETTING YOU KNOW IT NOW. But yea, he's a pretty good center, has good thumbs and can make good passes. @Shockz has also impressed me whenever I've watched him. Overall, this team is pretty good, they play smart and have a decent amount of skill.
    On the other side, however, you have the great BBB. The champs led by @Sitful and BONNEEESSSS should have no problem in this series, as they are simply 2 gud. THEOS is a great Greek back up, and @Jemima is named after maple syrup. On defense they have @DDW4 who always seems to have the puck on a fucking string and it really fucking pisses me off sometimes.
    Don't know who Rated R's goalies are but @Scheckel29 from BBB helps run the league I think so he's a boss for that.
    I'd say BBB has the advantage in forwards, defensemen and goalies.

Prediction: BBB in 5, with Rated R getting a win (or 2) because of their famous neon green jerseys.

(3) Delusions vs. (6) Complicity

Due to the ethical complications of me being in this series, I will skip this write up.

(4) Turning Point vs. (5) Continuum

Just wanna say that Continuum is probably better than their record shows, as they were playing backup lines for a large portion of the season. And wow did they look good on LEET NIGHT HOCKEY. @P t P 10 is just a behemoth at every position. His hockey IQ and thumbs are generational. So good. @Trobs seems to be a good and smart center with great vision. @Aye Keeks is a great sniper and has good thumbs. @officialmark07 looks like he has good thumbs, and @x Braydenn likes Westworld and also has good thumbs. These guys are all pretty good passers, and they can play very well as a team. Also shoutout to @McLxvinn on the bench!
    On the other side, @xxDups77xx and @Gwan are a really good D pair, and the forward trio of @PureRippin, @l 17 l (AIDS name btw) and @SoY LoS 19 has solid thumbs and good chemistry. They will make you pay if you play lazy defense against them (found that out the hard way). I don't know any of the goalies on this team, but @jonlol helps run the league and has mayo cumming out of his meat. And @KingKonz- has always been a good G.
    Continuum has the advantage in forwards, Turning Point has a very slight advantage in defense, and I think Continuum has better tendies.

Prediction: Continuum in 6. And I'm pretty confident they'll win the series.

This write up only took me 20 minutes in total and I'm not even gonna look over or edit it.

Rate informative.

• Informative Informative x 37
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Luusky

Luusky Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucas (Powar Fowad)#7959
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -44
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account