Every Dog deserves a good home.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Tcx7, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Tcx7

Tcx7 Pokemon Master

Discord:
    Rico#2183
    Ratings:
    +2,128 / 39 / -103
    https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/holiday-heros <---- Donation link
    https://www.fetchandreleash.ca/adoption-info#our-adoptables <----- Adoption link

Oh hey there, if you were on LG awhile ago you may remember I tried to raise money for families during Christmas last year. I'm really happy to say that we ended up raising close to $1300! I wanted to do something sorta like that again, unfortunately with Covid I'm not able to. But what we can do is donate/spread awareness to another great cause!

So what is this charity? Easy my friends! Fetch + Releash is a dog rescue here in Canada. They have a few rescue partners in Manitoba, Tennessee and Mexico! This holiday season they're trying to get as many stray dogs into loving families arms. The best part is I have a family member that work close with this dog rescue, which is just extra special knowing I have someone close to me that cares just as much as I do. Truly the best gift is a furry friend! :)

If you'd like to know more about them, they have a description of what they do and where the money goes. They also have social media links so you can follow along, and hey if you're in the area, maybe you'll want another furry friend too! Happy holidays LG, from my family to yours.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 5
    MyNameIsRicoAndILikeYou
  2. One_Nut_Phil81

One_Nut_Phil81 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    If you can afford to donate to this, but you are choosing not to, I do not like you.

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account