Final Preview for S18

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by x CJ 12, Aug 25, 2020.

?

Who wins the Final

1. Revs

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Rapids

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. x CJ 12

x CJ 12 Terrible chel player

Discord:
    A Ginganinja12#1086
    Ratings:
    +71 / 35 / -16
    LGFA Final Preview

This LGFA season has been one for the record books, we saw the comeback of the MLS with 8 teams being introduced: Colorado Rapids, DC United, Houston Dynamo, Los Angeles FC, Montreal Impact, New England Revolution, New York Red Bulls, Orlando City. In the preseason cup we saw a final of the New England Revolution vs Orlando City, in which the Revs came out victorious. Then came the regular season where we saw a very tight presidents trophy race that came down to the last couple match days between DC United, New England Revolution and Orlando City. Ultimately DC edged out the Revs by 1 point for the best regular season record. Then came the playoffs

In the first round on the eastern side we saw a nail biting Orlando v Revs series that the Revs edged out 5-4 to move onto the semis to face DC. On the west side of things Colorado beat LAFC 2-1 to move onto the semis to play Houston. In the semis both series were very close on the eastern side DC took a 1 goal lead in the first game which was there away leg which mean the Revs had to come out quick and strike early in order to advance to the finals, in the 2nd leg that’s exactly what the Revs did as they went up 2-0 and held on to advance. On the western side of the bracket Houston faced off with Colorado, in the 1st leg we saw Colorado hosted Dynamo to a 1-1 draw, in the all important 2nd leg the final was 2-2 but since Colorado scored 2 away goals 1 better than Dynamo they saw themselves through to the final to play the Revs. These 2 teams matched up 3 times with the Revs taking each game 4-1, 4-0, 2-1.

Get to know the Owners:

X CJ 12 formerly known as A Ginganinja12

CJ came into LGFA in season 14 as the owner of the LG Wolves in which they won the preseason cup against a stacked Liverpool team and finished in 3rd place,CJ was awarded the Sir Alex Ferguson award along with Portugee Prince and Airbullseye23. In Season 15 CJ left Wolves and managed Crystal Palace that team was an utter failure as they finished last in the league with 9 points total. CJ didn’t return to ownership till season 17 with Arsenal in which it was a major improvement from those wretched Palace days as Arsenal finished 3rd in the league. When CJ heard that the league was going to be brought back to the MLS he immediately knew he had to take the Revs to glory in season 18. The Revs are currently in the final of the League Championship after finishing with the 2nd best record. This title for CJ will prove how far he’s come as a player and as a manager from leaving Wolves to manage Palace to possibly top of the league with the Revs, a true journey man's story.

M4CK EH also known as BurnedByTheCoC has been around LGFA since the introduction of it in season 1he has managed several teams in season 1 he was the GM for Man United as they finished 9th in the league with 31 points. In season 2 Mack was the Captain as they finished 3rd in the league. In season 3 the league went MLS where he was just a player on his team the Timbers placed 4th in their conference. In season 4 Mack went to Vancouver as they placed 2nd in the Western conference. In season 5 Mack owned Bournemouth in which his team finished 12th. In season 6 Mack owned Swansea City and they finished 10th. Mack then took a very long break and returned in season 17 where he played for Leicester in which they placed 7th in the league. In season 18 Mack owned the Colorado Rapids and finished 2nd in his conference with the 5th best record in the league. Mack has been in the league forever now a League Title for him will be huge as he’s been here from the beginning he’s dealt with the pain of losing seasons he’s also had winning seasons along the way, a Title for Mack will truly bring this long journey to an end.

New England Revolution:

Managers (X CJ 12, x Zlatty, Fodus Caralho)

The Revs came into this season with the dream of being in the League Final after a successful preseason cup victory. The Revs finished with the 2nd best record in the League and finished 2nd in the East with a 14-5-2 record with 47 points. The Revs are led by there top Goal Scorer x Zlatty who racked up 17 Goals throughout the regular season finishing in 3rd, however through these playoffs he’s been on a tear, currently on 7 goals in only 3 games played. You can’t forget about the man between the sticks if it wasn’t for BiggirlsNEEDlov idk if the Revs would be in this situation, BG has been the driving force and the brick wall for the Revs this season in the playoffs alone BG has 12 saves on 13 shots with a 92.3% save percentage in only2 games played. Could this be the first season a GK wins the Ballon d'or. CJ had this to say about his team: (I just want it known that no matter what happens tonight I could not ask for a better group of guys to manage. They made this season really fun for me and my managers. I do have a lot of respect for M4CK and his squad. It will be a good matchup tonight for sure. Personally I don’t see any other outcome then the Revs lifting that League trophy over their heads on a crisp New England night.)

Colorado Rapids

Managers (M4CK EH, Amendment64, l KC97l

The Rapids will probably be seen as tremendous underdogs this game but they’ve been riding that wave all season long. In the league standings they finished with the 5th best record and 2nd in the western conference with a 8-3-10 record with 27 points. However this is the playoffs anything can happen, and they have proved that so far in upsetting conference winners Houston Dynamo on away goals. This Rapids team is led by their defense with Dityboycom, M4CK EH, and Ramirez x13 all 3 have combined for a total of 145 interceptions and 286 possessions won in the regular season that’s insane. In the sticks they have Jzo Photos who atm has been keeping Colorado alive with 9 saves on 12 shots only allowing 3 goals with a save percentage of 75% in 4 games. If Colorado is to win this final their defense and GK will be a big part in that. M4CK had this to say about his team:

(The Rapids started out as a group of fifa noobs with a dream. Once we got our team we added a collection of lgfa beauts and here we are. Most of our players that are “new” to FIFA 11v11 do carry a winning history in other e sports and their collective competitive drive has helped propel us to the final. I would like to give a shout out to Ramirez,Tex, montano and cantona for helping me mold our newer players into what they’ve become. We are definitely the underdogs in the upcoming match but at the end of the day we are playing an ea game so anything can happen.)

Predictions:

Brisan x6:

I feel that this final is more exciting than we've seen in previous finals. On one hand, you have New England who knocked off the league champions in D.C. United. However, they're up against a very hot Colorado Rapids team that just took down the US Open Cup Champions, Houston Dynamo. New England is a very complete team with good players all around. Colorado is going to need to tighten up defensively or they'll be relying on their attack to keep up with the Revs.

I'm going to go with New England, 4-3

Zdeno x17:

I definitely feel like it will be a close game. Both teams have their strengths and weaknesses. But, if I'm being honest. I feel like New England will pull through with a game winning goal by Zlatty

3-2 NE

Gnora x14:

My honest prediction for tonight's final is that I think New England is gonna prevail comfortably in this final, winning by 3 goals 4-1. Although Colorado defense is strong an striker duo of Dustin and zlatty will be too strong for Colorado to handle over 2 legs.

4-1 NE

Bauer 43:

I have New England winning easily unless Fred can keep them in the game.

1 leg 3-0 two legs 5-1 NE

Viera l9l:

Revs 6 maybe 7 Colorado like zero, Zlatty gets a hatty Cuz he’s my father, Fodus 2, And ray makes some cookies tonight and scores 1.#UpTheRevs

6-0 Revs

NYYFan10:

I expect the Revs to win but Colorado isn’t gonna lay down. They played solid defense against us all year as long as the Revs are able to capitalize on their chances when they get them. If they let them hang around they will make them pay.

3-1 NE

BigxShon:

Honest prediction is Revs should win 5-2 and 3-0. Colorado sits back and trys to spring counters but the Revs attack is too good for that

Revs 8-2 total

FireRescue902:

I feel Colorado has shown real fight and has impressed but New England is a power house

3-1 NE

Can the Revs live up to these high expectations.

Can the Rapids pull off another huge upset.

Find out when I go live on https://twitch.tv/A_ginganinja12 around 7:50 pm est and 8 pm est for the final.

(Warning: my audio is included and I tend to get intense playing this game.)

Good luck to both teams and may your night be filled with glory and achievements.

• Winner Winner x 2
    a_ginganinja12