[Final Write-Up] Eastern Atlantic Division

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by YaBoiixJP--o, Feb 10, 2018.

1. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    Finally we are here. First of all I’d like to thank everyone who took the time to read my stuff and rate it or comment. Whether good or bad, I do this to keep the website active and bring my own grain of salt to it. Some people might disagree with what I say and tell me I don’t know shit and I’m a new guy here, but I have been around the NHL community for a while and do my research whether it has shown or not so far. Most of these lines I put together are what I would do as an owner if I was given the x/y/z roster and therefore, I might be completely wrong. Chemistry is something that I cannot judge off of simple stats and my past experiences with some of those guys. This being said, today I am closing out this final write-up with the Eastern Atlantic Division. Another nightmare of a division… so much for the “balancing” of conferences with the two offseason roster transfers. I feel like every team in this division has its strengths but also their weaknesses. Most owners based on their interview with @Kingbling647 seem confident going into S7, and they have their right to be. Let’s take a deeper look at those rosters.

Eastern Atlantic Division

1. Boston Bruins :team2:

2. Florida Panthers :team23:

3. Tampa Bay Lightning :team21:

4. Buffalo Sabres :team18:

5. Toronto Maple Leafs :team1:

6. Ottawa Senators :team20:

7. Detroit Red Wings :team10:

8. Montreal Canadiens :team5:

Boston Bruins :team2:

Owner: @eZDangles

GM: @TheGreatMP7

AGM: @snake16doctor

Projected Lines:

@TheGreatMP7@j_marz25 - @HazeeHype

@Marner-- - @jiccy31 - @Kinglyme89

@Krazy-try - @CoachSamy - @toslick

@joestud18@Pastahnak

@Dydy23 - @eZDangles

@XILO_ATOMIK - @Runlikeheii-

@snake16doctor

@patdene12

@eZDangles is taking over a roster that already included the All-Star Caliber duo of @joestud18 and @Pastahnak, making his job easy especially on the back hand. @j_marz25 is back not too long after being involved in the @DomSquad100 scandal. Guy can play and will most likely get the help of @TheGreatMP7 and @HazeeHype to form one of the best lines in the division if not the league. You can hate on both of those guys for their egos or simply because of their height, but the thumbs are there and they fill light up the lamp quite a bit over the course of the season. @Marner-- , @jiccy31 and @Kinglyme89 are all good players who should form a very good 2nd line for this squad. With 2/3 of the original Savard line in @Krazy-try and @CoachSamy still being there, the depth of this team on offense is undoubtful. @toslick is here too. Still on a 500k contract. @Dydy23 decided to take a season off from playing defense and have some fun on forward…. Let’s just forget about that one. But now he is back where he belongs and look for him to have a solid season as he will most likely be matched with his new owner. @XILO_ATOMIK is also back on defense. After a miserable rookie season, he looks to bounce back with the Bruins. @Runlikeheii- is a good player. She will definitely bring some depth to the squad back there. Mostly known to be an annoying grinder at RW, Cait can actually play defense quite well and look for her to be a bit of a steal at 1.75M. @snake16doctor and @patdene12 will be protecting the net for this squad. A solid tandem matched with a good team should be a sign of good things to come for the Bruins going into S7. Until we find out Dom is still playing on the Savard line….. RIP @DomSquad100

Buffalo Sabres :team18:

Owner: @Coltcrazy

GM: @ll-Entryy-ll

AGM: @Gui__20

Projected Lines:

@zDUJ-@Serpe x 13 - @ModanoMaker22

@nriney@Gui__20@Coltcrazy

@ll-Crazyy757-ll – @VoltageFusion - @Rukhshan_NHL

@KyleY12@Ball-17-

@ll-Entryy-ll – @Bry2230

@nowelbaby – @xNIGHTmare0NmyST

@tabbs85

@WestSideHockey

The Cup Champions are back! And….. Let’s say they have looked better. @Desjy99, @Hriiz, @Kraz18, @turbo166887, @ItsJodach, @Gladulov and @Kerns-_- are all gone. Some of which have made their way to the XBOX community, others who have simply opted to GM elsewhere and of course F/A for the rest of them. But, let’s focus so much on last season and look at them moving forward. I like what their defense looks like. @Ball-17- is a nice addition. Of course having @ll-Entryy-ll as your GM helps with having a strong core, without mentioning that @KyleY12 and @Bry2230 who both had fantastic seasons for Chirak last season are still here as well. @Serpe x 13 is back! The two-way sensation will bring his loud mouth to Buffalo this season and most likely be paired with @zDUJ- and newcomer @ModanoMaker22 aka CJsnipes. @Coltcrazy talked about his chemistry with @nriney, let’s hope for them that it is real as they will need to carry the load on a line with highly overpaird @Gui__20. Marc is a 3rd liner at best, but he knows it and will bring his defensive prowess to the Sabres, but also his lack of R2ing. Lot of question marks on their 3rd line, same with their goaltending situation. Poor @xBrickwall-_- is likely to spend another season in the AHL. Feel free to pay respect in the comment section. Good luck Chirak. Can you repeat?

Detroit Red Wings :team10:

Owner: @Jlm1410

GM: @The Broche

Projected Lines:

@CL95K - @Tidan x 55 - @Charmop82

@The Broche - @Jlm1410 - @DynoMikeV2

@Navyynick - @CFairman7 - @Bones955

@Tanev4Norris@Cor1454

@A Salty Sail0r@CJohnston_19

@DCskins8@Bloop_33

@Matt 4029

@JBrodeur435

I feel like with the steal that @Tidan x 55 was in bidding, this roster should have looked a lot better. I am a little worried about @CL95K and @Tidan x 55 being on a line together as they will both want the puck at all times and are both fairly impulsive individuals. Let’s just hope that @Charmop82, a kind gentleman, will be able to calm at least one of them down and bring some chemistry to this line. @The Broche and @Jlm1410 call themselves a duo I guess. Would be hard for me to comment on that as I do not know much about either one of them, but what I do know is that @DynoMikeV2 can be a real nuisance on the ice for an opposing team if he can keep his head in the game. Third line is meh. @Bones955 had a decent season for NYI and so did @CFairman7 for the Maple Leafs. I wish I could comment on their defense, but there seems to be a couple of older guys coming back after some time off the website and also an XBOX guy in @A Salty Sail0r. @Tanev4Norris is there though. The guy has been a machine on defense his entire career, just has been acquired by some bad teams in recent year, but he looks to help Detroit surprise some people this upcoming season. The duo of @Matt 4029 and @JBrodeur435 looks decent. These guys will need to grind until the end if they want to make a splash in the division. I do believe they can upset a couple teams if the stars align though.

Florida Panthers :team23:

Owner: @Primetimme

GM: @l2l-Way-Hockey

AGM: MrPurpleCrush

Projected Lines:

@Po1andsFinest - @l2l-Way-Hockey - @Primetimme

@The5thLine - @oraclerampage - @ToughCutsYT

@EElement- - @Gwood_Boys - @Namodeo98

@Cwooks - @MrPurpleCrush

@ryofthebeholder - @j483beale

@sterryxc23@VanishingPoint92

@JDoolus

@WhatsTheMaatta

There’s been a lot of hype around the Panthers ever since @Primetimme stepped in as the new owner last season. He turned the roster around completely and was able to take the team to the playoffs, getting beat 12 times in the playoffs in only 2 series. This season he brought in @l2l-Way-Hockey as his GM. We, Sharks, know that Sean is very passionate about his chel and let’s hope for them that no one starts making fun of their own teammates during a game as we know it throws Sean completely off. No but in all seriousness, Sean is a complete player who seems to be underrated for whatever reason. This season they brought in @Po1andsFinest who looks to continue to be a top-tier player whether on XBOX or PS4. He has countless amounts of games played in LG so the experience will be there for him to help some of the newer players on this roster. @oraclerampage was a steal for the Panthers last season, he will look to continue to improve and lock himself as a proven upper level center in the league. He should be paired to @The5thLine who had a 60 point season for Florida in S6 and also to @ToughCutsYT who I don’t know much about except the fact that he has been around since S1, but has only played 9 games in the NHL. I have heard good things about him, but also some interesting things so we should see how this goes to Team 23. @GonzoArmstrong and @nyBARISny love @EElement-. @Cwooks and @MrPurpleCrush might have the best ratio of any pair in the league in terms of $/Performance. @ryofthebeholder should have to carry the 7M man in @j483beale. Some would say it was a little excessive, but with the cap space that Nick Klein had with @Cwooks and @MrPurpleCrush being so cheap, he could afford to go a little over budget on a player he really wanted and this seems to be the case here. @sterryxc23 surprised everyone I believe last season, worked his way onto a USA SE team that surprised quite a few teams in the World Cup and now he is in the NHL. I’m happy for him, for whatever reason he was a part of the San Jose Discord for the longest time and we have had a lot of interactions with him. @JDoolus and @WhatsTheMaata are going to be wearing the mask for this team. They are a solid tandem that should both have good season for this organization. Get ready for the Team 23 HYPE.

Montreal Canadiens :team5:

Owner: @sparkplug87 nic

GM: @Wolfxl29l

AGM: @SilKyy_96

Projected Lines:

@PoopinSince95@gunass0910 - @Spray_and_pray_

@SilKyy_96 - @deadlykush204- @Wolfxl29l

@Furdayzbuddy@PatriotOfCanada - @Scorvat

@xChief 27 - @sparkplug87 nic

@LittleRaGoo28 - @rustytrombone7

@Loki_x27x - @thekiller9879

@ViRuS_l29l_

@Mooner2014

Is this team as bad as people have been saying? No. They are not. But are they going to make the playoffs? Probably not either. The ego battle of @PoopinSince95 and @gunass0910 could be very interesting, but could also work just fine. I am just unsure as to who they planned on having as their extra winger. With how much of a steal @sparkplud87 nic seemed to believe @Spray_and_pray_ was, I figured he would be the one chosen to fill those shoes on the first line. Talking about a first line, based on their AHL production, the duo of @SilKyy_96 and @Wolfxl29l could very well turned into a solid line. Of course I have my doubts, but with a guy like @deadlykush204 who is making a comeback, this could be a line that gives a lot of issues to opposing teams along the way. When it comes to their third line. @Furdayzbuddy and @PatriotOfCanada are two other guys who lit up the scoreboard in the AHL. @Furdayzbuddy has had a little bit of success at the next level, but @PatriotOfCanada struggled in the few ECU games he played for the Sharks. It is not a lack of offensive ability, but more of a struggle to help his defense breakout at the pace of the NHL. I wish him nothing but the best and hope he adjusts well for this team. Now time for the @xChief 27 and @sparkplug87 nic roast. What the fuck were you thinking? 5.25M? Really? No but for real Lil Chiefeer is not as bad as people like to say just because he gets rattled easily. He has played with top caliber players for a while now so I hope he has learned some. I would assume at this price, @sparkplug87 nic will pair himself with him. @rustytrombone7 is back. The man was given a 7.5M contract in season 1 of LG PSN, but has disappeared since. Montreal will be hoping that he comes back in force as he will likely be paired with a guy with little to no experience in the NHL in @LittleRaGoo28. Then the Canadiens are likely to reunite the S5 Cuda duo of @Loki_x27x and @thekiller9879. Both good dudes who I wish nothing but success, but also believe there’s a lot of learning ahead of them. The goalies on this team are both known to be able to compete at this level. They might have to step it up a notch this season though in order to give their team a chance to avoid early golfing yet again.

Ottawa Senators :team20:

Owner: @JTresatti

GM: @BureItNicely

AGM: @LEHKONENN

Projected Lines:

@schroyer69 - @JTresatti - @xDubz47

@LEHKONENN@BureItNicely - @Miipanton

@JLBSHOW - @KingiKon - @gocanucks01

@Desjy99 - @Krvstoffer

@Peeace--- - @I-Gumby

@MrGrhymes84 - @in-c3p-ti0n

@balake96

@o R E C K I o

Well, this team is interesting to say the least. 4 players on this team would be considered as solid tendies, but two of them are playing out of position. @BureItNicely was pictured as a bad decision from half the league as the GM of this team, but I am a believe that he is a high end player in this league as his line with @Tidan x 55 and @ i9-Stamkos-1i was one of the most underrated one in all of LG from the second part of S5 all the way until they had to split apart in the middle of S6. Their strategy of bringin in @balaker96 and @o R E C K I o is odd to say the least, but even though it was an honest mistake, it might just turn out well for them as I believe the can both steal games for this squad. @schroyer69 is one expensive fella this season. 10M at LW would be considered overpaid, but the guy can play and that is what @JTresatti signed up for when he won this bid. @xDubz47 is a good player, guy would probably be even better if he was from the right coast. @Desjy99 doesn’t need an introduction. Guy will make @Krvstoffer look like a Norris candidate. @Peeace--- is a hyped up new comer, hopefully he’s able to carry the load on a 2nd pair at the NHL level. This team lacks a lot of depth in my opinion and it will hurt them in the long run. Spending 23M on 1F, 1D and 2 G’s will fuck up a roster, and unless the 500k army here is able to pull what the Kings S6’s 500k army was able to pull, I don’t see this squad succeeding too much in an 82 games season.

Tampa Bay Lightning :team21:

Owner: @Carmstrong95

GM: @OrangeChickn

AGM: @NoSleeves12

Projected Lines:

@OrangeChickn- @Carmstrong95 - @McInnis_91

@JPH_VeNoM - @Reps_71 - @UnshippedOwlcat

@Live_by_SIN - @Desveaux_x_19 - @Claeys

@NoSleeves12 - @Breezy5457

@SharedShrimp441 - @MPelley25

@RABID WOLV3RIN3 - @MikeeTeeze

@hgSparty

@Goouuu_x27

@Carmstrong95 butt fucked @OdessaSteps last season by sending him @OrangeChickn for the last stretch of the season and the playoffs, for @JPH_VeNoM on the first year of his DP contract. Well played. @Desveaux_x_19 I remember from my early VG days, seems like he might be a steal at 500k. @Reps_71 was very good during his time in Carolina, Tampa is hoping to follow along those lines in his first season with the Lightning. @UnshippedOwlcat seems to be an interesting guy. He has played just about every position so far in the league. He is also a dual console guy. In S5 he put up a 74 point season for Vancouver and at 3M, he might just be another gem on this squad. On defense, @Breezy5457 has been a rock in the league at RD. @MPelley25 is also here. The guy is a sick G, but don’t underestimate his skills defending the blue line. He can also move the puck up the ice efficiently. The notorious @NoSleeves12 will have some big shoes to fill this season as well. With a lack of LD’s on this team, I expect him to make the switch to LD and pair up with @Breezy5457 who should have no trouble carrying the pretty boy. Don’t let @SharedShrimp441 fool you, he’s really just l-Dekar-l and we can all agree that we’re still confused as to how he became a BoG. At least #FreeMcLovin worked so that he got away from the heat for a while. @MikeeTeeze is quite solid, not too sure who @RABID WOLV3RIN3 is, but I expect @Carmstrong95 to call up his brother or friend or whatever in @WrightDizzy to fill that spot anyways. @hgSparty will aslo rock the bolt this season. Who doesn’t like Sparty? Besides maybe @rickchel when he disconnects in a 3s games against some scrubs. I expect this Lightning roster to be a dangerous one in the division, until @Carmstrong95 decides it’s time to rebuild again in the midst of a playoff race…..

Toronto Maple Leafs :team1:

Owner: @AAli-21

GM: @Hriiz

AGM: @dparans_

Projected Lines:

@AAli-21 - @DShakki - @Hriiz

@Arch_AzeK - @OohDat-Twiggle_ - @l8l_Nik_l6l

@soul2cold77 - @x ScrumZzyy - @Tekk112

@dparans_ - @GutsyCactus6869

@ExExuTioNeR-_-53 - @ItsAPurpleDragon

@x_jack24bauer_x - @Mr-Ziggle-NUTZ

@Cxnrad

@wach1371

The offense on this team looks like no joke. Definitely up there with the best teams in the league in terms of top 2 lines. @AAli-21 comes in this season and steal @Hriiz on a sick contract for Buffalo to make him the GM in Toronto. with @Arch_AzeK and @OohDat-Twiggle_ still on their rookie contract, it gave this team a lot of cap room to go get some fire power. They were able to bring in @DShakki aka Woy on a 10,5M contract and still have lots of room to improve their defensive core. Something that, like @x Unknown 31 talked about in his previous write-up, was done in a disappointing way when looking at it from the outside. Maybe there's some things that happened in the Jurassic x Puck dressing room that we don't know about and some chemistry was already built there before bidding even started, but it seems like the majority of the d-men they went for are a bit overpaid. Their goalies don't seem bad. I've faced them quite a bit in club games in the past and they can hold their own. @ItsAPurpleDragon is a steal. I tried so hard to convince my management to go hard on that guy last season. At the end of the day, it's hard to rank these guys out of the playoff picture with some of the names that are on this squad, but I see them making it in from the backdoor a bit like they did last season. Please roast me @dparans_ .

That does it for my pre-season outlook of the rosters in Season7. I am thinking about continuing to write some stuff over the course of the season or simply helping @NoSleeves12 with some of his content. Let me know if you guys would enjoy that. If not well, fuck you guys, I had fun doing it anyways and wish all of you a fun and competitive season.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

• Like Like x 13
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    ouch

• Like Like x 1
    Krvstoffer
  3. xBrickwall-_-

xBrickwall-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    brick3692#0
    Ratings:
    +396 / 172 / -212
    AHL? Call up window isn't till after AHL bidding smh but nice write up

• Winner Winner x 1
    xbrickwall_
  4. LEGAL x 76

LEGAL x 76 TriHard 7

Discord:
    Leg_al#7065
    Ratings:
    +513 / 57 / -320
    :team23:@Leg_al ???

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    legiticetilt
  5. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    BakTheGreat- - Poland - Prime

5th - Two way - Namo

Element - Oracle - Cut

Bak is a snider participant, old school Xbox Lw.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Primetimme1
  6. vOutragEz

vOutragEz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 19 / -31
    Watch out JP Sparkplug will hit you with the LG power rankings on how amazing their defense really is!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    xunknown_31
  7. LEGAL x 76

LEGAL x 76 TriHard 7

Discord:
    Leg_al#7065
    Ratings:
    +513 / 57 / -320
    :shock:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    legiticetilt
  8. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    :team5:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    zChieef
  9. dparans

dparans West is best

Discord:
    dparans#8064
    Ratings:
    +56 / 3 / -2
    Who needs good contracts or chemistry when we have west coast connection?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    crymeariver19
  10. Ryy0---

Ryy0--- I forget the buttons

Discord:
    ryy0_#0
    Ratings:
    +619 / 6 / -21
    Carry beale.

Me. :confused:

Good writeup, but dudes worth the cap hit, especially in this bidding.

• Funny Funny x 2
    vRyy0v
  11. Krazy-try

Krazy-try Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 1 / -5
    Krazy_try
  12. CoachSamy

CoachSamy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 1 / -1
    Loving that mention of the Savard line! #SavardStrong

• Like Like x 3
    coachsamy_
  13. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    • Like Like x 1
    bazlund
  14. DYNOxMIKE

DYNOxMIKE NHL 10 Legend

Discord:
    Dyno Mike#9443
    Ratings:
    +1,178 / 42 / -125
    these write ups are fantastic - I have to say: the line of @Po1andsFinest @l2l-Way-Hockey @Primetimme is frightening and I hate this damn division.

• Like Like x 2
    DynoMike25
  15. TheGreatMP7

TheGreatMP7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mp74907#0
    Ratings:
    +574 / 11 / -62
    Hey how did you know I'm short I'm a solid 4 foot monster

No Streaming Account
  16. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    I'm basing my write-ups off pure facts as you know. I just find ways to get to the information I need.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. gomxrc

gomxrc Elite of the Non Elites

Ratings:
    +395 / 13 / -31
    This was the highest you've ever said. Thanks for such a high praise

• Funny Funny x 1
    gomarc
  18. Bloop_33

Bloop_33 Well-Known Member

Ratings: