Free iPods

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by GrandmasterB, Nov 5, 2004.

1. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    I remember seeing a link about this a while back and thought it had to be a scam. I wanted to forward something on about it though. I don't know if any of you know who Kevin Rose is or not (g4/TechTV: The Screen Savers), but I found a link on his site: www.kevinrose.com and they're all buzzing about freeipods.com and now freephotoipod.com so I did some more investigation.

check out these links

http://daily.nysun.com/Repository/g...Type=text/html&Path=NYS/2004/08/04&ID=Ar00501

http://www.freeipodguide.com/

Freeipodguide has actual pictures of the UPS man delivering the ipod as well as the invoices included for the shipping from gratis internet. I think we all deserve new iPods for Christmas. Did anyone have success with this the last time it was mentioned?

No Streaming Account
  2. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still waiting for the one that they told me was in the mail about 6 months ago. Ended up buying my own iPod.

No Streaming Account
  3. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    I just wondered if anyone had tried it out. I guess it takes awhile to get them out. I was also wondering if it was worth the time...aparrently not.

No Streaming Account
  4. USN Squid

USN Squid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They work, trust me. Hit the two conga lines in my sig, and you're set. There are tons more free offers if you so desire, as well.

No Streaming Account