Friday Night Puck Status

Discussion in 'LG Friday Night Puck' started by ShortyxLOSE, Mar 23, 2020.

?

What would you like to see for future events?

1. Keep the event to Clubs only

62.5%
  2. Keep the event to Drafts only

50.0%
  3. Threes Clubs

37.5%
  4. Threes Drafts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Threes Arcade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Positional Restriction

12.5%
  7. Double Elimination or Longer Events

25.0%
  8. Other (post below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ShortyxLOSE

ShortyxLOSE LGHL DC | ESHL BOG | FNP/SNP DC | Discord Manager

Discord:
    ShortyxLOSE#0738
    Ratings:
    +562 / 0 / -1
    Hello LG Community,

It has been brought to my attention that currently both FNP and SNP is being run poorly and sometimes not even running on a given night.

I have spoken to @Tris10 and have decided to take over as the FNP & SNP Commissioner by helping run the weekend events (with help of course – more to follow below). We are looking to turn FNP and SNP into what it should’ve been from the start, a weekend of fun and excitement for all involved.

The end goal is to have some sort of lined up events for the future and the community will enjoy them. There is something special being announced shortly that will hopefully gain the attention of some community members. Stay tuned for that!

The goal I envision is to make sure those that are playing are enjoying the event. In doing so, start with some of the following such as:
    • Putting the signups for teams out sooner
    • Confirming captains and brackets on the site 2 hours before games begin
    • Possibly run longer events with more teams involved
    The community seems split on the clubs only or drafts only style weekends. I have put down some special event options below. You may also post any others for consideration. Please vote above on if you think these are interesting or lame:
    • Clubs Only
    • Drafts Only
    • 3’s Club
    • 3’s Draft
    • 3’s Arcade
    • Positional Restriction
      • Play a specific preset height and weight, along with a player type for all positions
    • Longer events
    • Double Elimination
    Again, these are just some things I had in mind. Each weekend after the conclusion of the event, we will throw up a poll on what you want to see possibly occur for the following weekend. Based on the results, we will go with that option.

If you are interested in helping me out, there is a staff application below. Fill out the application and I will be looking to pick the best candidates to help. You won’t have to do much, but just be around as needed.

FNP Staff Application: https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/fnp-staff-application.306922/

I hope to make FNP and SNP an exciting time again,
    Shorty

ShortyxLOSE
  2. Tastypeanut 5

Tastypeanut 5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +209 / 8 / -14
    Double elimination would be good

No Streaming Account