GM/AGM Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by Ethan11, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Ethan11

Ethan11 Member

Discord:
    Ethan11#5884
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

I wanted to start a thread for those of you that may be wanting to become a GM or AGM and for Owners looking to add management to their teams, you can post here requesting inquiries.

I know we are getting close to expanding to 8 teams and this will open up new opportunities for those that are interested. If you are curious or interested in joining a management team, this can be the place to start those discussions or to simply see who is interested.

General responsibilities for a GM/AGM are help take stats, stream games, decide/set lineups, general team decisions and help maintain/grow team chemistry (or free contract for some ha). If you are looking to have your voice heard within a squad, this is the best and easiest way to do it! Wield the power wisely. "With great power comes great responsibility."

If anyone is interested in becoming management please post here and Owners will reach out to you individually or on the thread.

-Ethan11

• Like Like x 4
    Ethandul11
  2. alonzi401

alonzi401 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    alonzi401#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 6 / -18
    I am also looking for a GM, looking for someone well known in the fifa league or even a decently skilled player. hmu on my discord for any questions or if interested. alonzi401#5384

alonzitwitch
  3. Ethan11

Ethan11 Member

Discord:
    Ethan11#5884
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    If we expand to 8 teams, I will need a management team as well. If you are interested please message me on Discord Ethan11#5884

Ethandul11