Gmc needs people good teams open...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by lRaVaGe l21l, Sep 30, 2014.

1. lRaVaGe l21l

lRaVaGe l21l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    SO we have a few rules for the GMC. A smartphone is requirred for the "Groupme" app. Its used for communication between GMs and allows more games to be played. We also do not allow. Pullback shots and or Bacon Slappers. If you are not sure of these goals please ask. We have about 8 teams open up bc of teams dropping out due to lack of skill. Their are a fair number of Good and average players. Its a competitive league. We will be running the league through out NHL 15. So as many seasons as we can. We sim ever 3 days.

Messsage me on here if your interested. PLEASE THANKS

No Streaming Account
  2. Vargy

Vargy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +190 / 12 / -9
    Not people leaving due to lack of skill... it's because everything has to be your way.

vargy66
  3. lRaVaGe l21l

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Your a baby and u yell in your mic. U were horrible. A few people recently left bc they sucked. I could even show u that they said that lol.. U still worry about me. lol cute.

Ignore Vargy hes mad cause hes just bad at 15. the league will be going through about 7-10 seasons or as many as we can get through in the year

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    No Streaming Account
  4. lRaVaGe l21l

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Bud you know nothing. Your an immature Kid. All I did was post on for people for GMC in which you quit because you were bad. I am hell of a lot better player in EASHL and LG then you will EVER BE. Have fun in the AHL. Me not working currently is NONE of your business. Considering that I am moving is the reason and I will have one. I dont have to explain myself to a dumb kid in High School. LOL Stop harassing me. Thanks BUD! ANd there is no way your voice is deeper than mine... LMAO literally laughing! HA~!

No Streaming Account
  5. Vargy

Vargy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +190 / 12 / -9
    lol at the fact you replied 3 days ago after a week ago in the chat you tried to act buddy to buddy with me, i signed up late to play AHL on purpose and my current bid is 5.5 mil and you went for 500k in the NHL. I left GMC because if you lost to someone you kicked them.

• Like Like x 1
    vargy66
  6. Breaky

Breaky Glue guy

Discord:
    Breaky#7169
    Ratings:
    +1,003 / 81 / -128
    Ravage, you were a mean commissioner. I love how you have tons of sentences in your paragraph, like did you go to school? Learn how to punctuate properly.

No Streaming Account