Good Series NYI

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by II GlNGER II, Apr 22, 2020.

1. GingerNHL

GingerNHL ELEET VS PLAYER HERE | Pronouns are Shee/Sh

Discord:
    Ginger#1826
    Ratings:
    +1,910 / 44 / -144
    BEFORE YOU READ I WOULD SUGGEST, FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE, TO PLAY THIS WHILE READING.

Who knew our lord and savior would be a 15 year old mexican kid who goes by the name "H-Tron"?

MANAGEMENT:

Kinda surprised this series ended in 5 to be honest. You guys had what looked to be a great team when others thought you werent cut out to make ploffs. @bonwl I dont know why people underestimated you coming into this szn. You are a good player and built a great team. @CaLL Me Jakoo ggs, you had a great szn and are a great player. @KROFTONITE you are one of the nicest people around in LG and are a top goalie in the league, s12 Rangers forever. Always love watching your streams.

ROSTER:

@King_Formless one day we will be reunited and maybe get 10 wins together <3. You played great and i'm glad you ended up on a playoff team b4 the deadline.

@Obstructionzs TBH I dont rlly know you that well but you seem cool. We should hang out sometime!

@ well uh I tried to find Obstructionzs' linemates but they are no where to be found...

JUST KIDDING, ggs ItsMeNova and lander I hope you guys do great in the GWC this year!

@Mcloughlin93 idk how tf you play on like 145 ping. crazy. ggs tho to the most electrifying Irishman out there!

@Jpinvmt I've always tried pronouncing your name in my head and the best I can come up with is JP IN VERMONT. It confuses me because I think you're french :thinking: ggs :)

@hyperdeeznutz is goated. nuff said. ggs

@Curtl88l
    and the [​IMG] Islanders have agreed to a 2 season deal at $1,750,000 per season.

This is a great dman at an even better contract. Should make building the d-core next szn very easy. goodluck next season!

@West Line I am trying to hate you guys for putting us on 100 ping but unfortunately I like most people on that line personally. Fortunately the servers weren't great for the Cali Gang but

#JensenForCalder???

hraYesterday at 11:45 PM
    Chirp lander for being in our pms

Idk what hes talking about exactly but whatever...

LETS GO TABARNAKS!!!

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 4
    xGlNGERR
  2. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    hraow
  3. KROFTONITE

KROFTONITE www.twitch.tv/KROFTO

Discord:
    KROFTO#8304
    Ratings:
    +904 / 3 / -31
    Great series for you guys on Montreal. You guys showed that you deserve to be moving to the next round. Good luck to you guys moving forward.

Thank you islanders for the great season. Sorry we didn’t do more, but it was fun for the most part either way. See you guys next season!

• Informative Informative x 1
    KROFTO
  4. KingFormless

KingFormless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +601 / 50 / -50
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. bonwl

bonwl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bonwl#9306
    Ratings:
    +956 / 37 / -74
    Thanks for the kind words! You built a great team @Hra-ow and after those bans I thought you guys would roll over miss the playoffs but you somehow came back better as a team. Best of luck in the next round, I hope you go all the way.

• Like Like x 1
    Bonwl15
  6. rocketrasared

rocketrasared A.K.A Del Claus

Discord:
    Del Claus [rocketrasared]#2551
    Ratings:
    +81 / 3 / -13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account