Good Series USA

Discussion in 'LG Frozen Four' started by Jay Rulez, May 7, 2014.

1. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,740 / 64 / -47
    First off congratulations to Team USA on being our inaugural Frozen Four champions. Shout out to Crass and Maxwell for building the team and Team USA for buying in. It was a great series and I believe every game was a 1 goal game with 4/5 going to OT!

Big shout out to Team Canada and the guys who I had the pleasure of working with. A lot of talent was here and you guys all came together to make me look good!

Thank you to Jeff for stepping up and helping me out. A lot had to come together in a short period of time and Jeff was very professional and helpful when called upon. He went above and beyond and should be recognized for the tremendous success of the Frozen Four.

Lastly, the BIGGEST shout out goes to Tranny for taking the Frozen Four idea from the heap pile and making it into a legit tournament. Tranny put countless volunteer hours into seeing that this tournament got up and running and was very fair in all of his dealings. I can see this idea happening after each season now that it has had tremendous success.

Best of luck to everybody in S18 and I hope everyone had a little bit of fun at the end of the day!

- Jay Rulez
    Team Canada Owner

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Jay_Rulez
  2. DOMS313

DOMS313 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    congrats good series guys

No Streaming Account
  3. Maxwell LXIX

Maxwell LXIX AHL 4 Lyfe

Ratings:
    +738 / 11 / -12
    I'll see dat ass at training camp here in a week or so. It's been too damn long babe!

Last edited: May 7, 2014
    MaxwellOnline
  4. DOMS313

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    I might me retiring Big Rig said i dont have heart im a plug im going to go kill myself now

No Streaming Account
  5. Maxwell LXIX

Maxwell LXIX AHL 4 Lyfe

Ratings:
    +738 / 11 / -12
    Don't mind him, just come here and let me hold you.

MaxwellOnline
  6. Coach Crass

Coach Crass Director of Hockey Ops.

Ratings:
    +2,409 / 380 / -307

He is phenomenal with his hands ;)

In Fortnite Battle Royale Lobby - 1 / 4 Player(s)
    CoachCrass
  7. Really Good Dad

Really Good Dad Make Lg great again

Ratings:
    +321 / 14 / -15
    Although he is right you are my plug and I hate you so much but the only reason I hate you is because I love you! #NoMoreMrNiceAlbany

No Streaming Account
  8. oNo_SHuX

oNo_SHuX #Grind

Ratings:
    +256 / 9 / -2
    I never once called DOM a plug, but I did say no heart, actions speak louder than empty words. It's also a bit pathetic that you keep posting this stupid shit everywhere you can hoping for people to come shower you with compliments telling you how great you are pumping your tires, fucking child.

No Streaming Account
  9. Maxwell LXIX

Maxwell LXIX AHL 4 Lyfe

Ratings:
    +738 / 11 / -12
    DOMS, Jeff, Poop, shaker, Spliff, and Maxwell all have the biggest hearts in the league! I can guarantee you one thing for S18, Albany will lead the league in tries. We care too much!

Also shout-out to RBK, the best train camp scrub in the whole tournament!

MaxwellOnline
  10. DOMS313

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    I can care less about peoples thoughts i just want people to know what a sour loser you are. you went right to the chat box after the game and threw your team under the bus that sounds to me like something a child would do

No Streaming Account
  11. oNo_SHuX

oNo_SHuX #Grind

Ratings:
    +256 / 9 / -2
    If you don't care what people think why do you continue to make posts fishing for compliments talking yourself down just to have all your buddies come coddle you? Like I said actions speak louder than words. Lots of people have moments of frustration and they have to let that out. I kept my mouth shut the entire AHL season, and I kept my mouth shut on the forums the entire tournament. I kept my mouth shut when you blew a game which led to the game winning goal, I kept my mouth shut when we were getting dominated 12-4 in shots, I kept my mouth shut when we lost in overtime, several times this season. I finally had enough, and I vented. I'm not here for your approval, or acceptance. I don't really give a shit what you or anyone thinks about maturity, or class.... I had enough and it came to a breaking point. For someone who claims he doesn't like drama and doesn't give a shit what people think you're a fuckin phoney, I vented in chat and YOU decided to make a public thread about it amplifying the issue 100%, it drew even more attention to yourself, to the situation and the players I threw under the bus. You may be mad at me for doing it in a public chat that clears itself every 30 lines or so.... but you're doing them a great disservice by making a thread that permanently points the finger at them for the people that happened to NOT be in chat last night. You're only adding to the situation. So high five there bud.

No Streaming Account
  12. GreasyGogan

GreasyGogan Chief of Heimbecker

Ratings:
    +1,740 / 64 / -47
    It's fucking you Big Rig who keeps repeating your own CB frustrations in these posts so that "the people that happened to NOT be in the chat last night" can see them.

This tournament was done out of the goodness of Tranny's heart along with countless other volunteers and was done with the sole purpose of having some added fun during the off-season. Apparently you missed this memo and you found it very hard to have fun and I will personally apologize for not doing more to help you through these not-so-fun times.

I am not going to breakdown your posts because I find them hilariously inaccurate and stretched so far out of proportion that it would be hard to bring them back to reality. So if you want to continue posting aimlessly, so be it. But generally these problems start from within so maybe look there first...

Philosopher Jay Rulez...OUTTTT!

Jay_Rulez
  13. oNo_SHuX

oNo_SHuX #Grind

Ratings:
    +256 / 9 / -2
    It was hard to make anything out from that post, the words were too muffled from a guy who lived in a backpack all tournament.

No Streaming Account
  14. PahkTheCah1387

PahkTheCah1387 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,164 / 8 / -10
    [​IMG] Good thing team Canada splurged on this bad boy!

No Streaming Account
  15. DOMS313

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    this has gotten old quick gl in s18 big rig i wish you the best try not to get so worked up over internet hockey life is to short bud and stop throwing people under the bus when you lose

No Streaming Account
  16. Really Good Dad

Ratings:
    +321 / 14 / -15
    I'm not gynecologist but big rig im pretty sure you are a *fill in the blank*

No Streaming Account
  17. v Sloshy

v Sloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 22 / -60
    I'll take names of lady parts for $500, Alex

Sloshy97
  18. Really Good Dad

Ratings:
    +321 / 14 / -15
    if you were guessing a word that was 4 letters and starts with a "C" you win the 500$
    If it was a 6 letter word that starts with "V" you will be put into a running to re win the 500$
    if it was a 5 letter word that starts with "P" you get a pat on the back

No Streaming Account
  19. DEL ZOTTO X82X

DEL ZOTTO X82X Rd/Ld Equally Bad

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    First off, I must confess I wasn't any good all Tourney long.. Whether you're right or wrong BIG RIG, the way you went about airing out your thoughts in public immediately after a close and heated game, didn't do you any favors. I loved your enthusiasm during the games and I felt bad for you when you made the decision to pass the puck out, but when it comes right down to it, I really don't think anyone would've went out and publicly, "BLAME BIG RIG"... When you chose to speak out, you basically hung yourself... You're asking for it... What do you really get outta blame'n your mates? I dunno, silence is the golden rule and seems to work best in these situations... To each its own... Good luck next season to all who participated

No Streaming Account
  20. Mt Willard

Mt Willard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +322 / 26 / -23
    I love how rattled team USA made team CAN
    GL in season 18 :p

Mtwillard