Great Series Laval

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Colonel20, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Colonel20

Colonel20 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Colonel20#3348
    Ratings:
    +358 / 6 / -4
    @Lorenzo x 24 @Modemizer @Provorov x 9 just wanted to say thank you guys for a great series, we gave you guys our best and in the end it could've went either way last night but I have no regrets in losing to a solid, deep team like you guys! Best of luck to you and your team in the finals, and congratulations on making it this far. Hats off to you all!

As for my Providence Bath House, I would like to thank each and every one of my 2nd ta.......*ahem* Other Individual Players for all of the time and effort you have given me and my management team. I've never faced as much adversity in my LG career as I have this season, and the only reason we made it this far was due to all the elite NHL guys I had play on everyone's accoun......*AHEM* every one of you being selfless and sacrificing for the greater good of our team. I'm proud we proved some people wrong and single handedly ruined nearly everyone's playoff bracket. It was a blast while it lasted!
    @DatsyukianxDeke @SpruceMoose91 @Drake0807 @Prowsey8 @glex @GuiDoval17 @Tatawaka
    @BARSOUTH HOCKEY @Go for a celly @GameGuru522 @Warriorxx22x @STL Bleeker @flyers2844 @Convict uT @Cleppatron @Hydra IllusionZ

Thank you @Givemedings16 for the opportunity to come back and play with my buddies one more time, and for not pillaging our entire team ;)

Lastly I'd like to say thanks to all management, media guys, and site staff in the AHL for doing what you guys do so we can have fun with this league every day. It's been a pleasure meeting and dealing with you, and I wish all of you the best going forward.

Good luck to both teams in the finals, put on a good show for us!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    Colonel20
  2. POTU5

POTU5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 19 / -17
    Good series buddy

• Like Like x 3