Handshake Atlanta

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by ae_MuSe, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ae_MuSe

ae_MuSe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -12
    Just wanted to say good job to the Atlanta Gladiators. It was a battle all season and nothing changed in the playoffs. 2 one goal games that could have went either way. @Mike_yacoub and the boys should be proud of how they played. They never quit in any of the games and played hard. Wish those guys nothing but the best moving forward. Congrats to my boys on the Fuel on a good series win.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Eichsl9l

Eichsl9l Eichs l9l

Discord:
    ClutchSauce17 (Sags GM)#9791
    Ratings:
    +91 / 25 / -7
    You guys have a hell of a team @ae_MuSe! Good luck the rest of the playoffs, give em hell!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    eichsl9l
  3. lMike2Dopel

lMike2Dopel LGWJC PSN - S6 Russia (#2/RW)

Discord:
    mike_yacoub (Kazakhstan Owner)#4200
    Ratings:
    +144 / 18 / -24
    Congratulations to the Indy Fuel, we wish you guys nothing but the best going forward the rest of the way make the ECHL proud boys!. You gave us a battle in every game we played against eachother during the season and playoffs and brought the best out of us everytime and it was always fun and competitive those are the best rivalries in hockey you can have. Very solid and dangerous team you got going on. Stay focused and make a deep run for a championship boys. Good luck to @ae_MuSe and the rest of the squad! Also just wanna give a shoutout to the Gladiators. Want to thank everyone one of them that laced a pair of skates for us. We had fun, really a close bunch when fully healthy we were a dangerous team unfortunately call ups, Irs and so forth cost us the last month of the season and I just want to thank you for sticking it out for better or worse from the roster players and the tcs, i know how tough it can be playing for a bottom team in the league especially the way we fell off. Alot of you guys could of asked for a trade but you stuck it out and remained loyal, you still competed and wore the Gladiators jersey with pride and I want to thank you for a great season and wish you all nothing but the best going forward in your lg careers.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    mikeyacoub
  4. TH3 0N3 l24l

TH3 0N3 l24l 3on3

Discord:
    th3_0n3 l24l#6628
    Ratings:
    +178 / 19 / -18
    Congrats atlanta. All the best moving forward looking forward to seeing many of you again next season!

Fuel the Fire
    Congrats boys stay strong and fight for each other!

th3_0n3_l24l