Handshake Minnesota

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by ItsWillee, Jan 20, 2021.

1. ItsWillee

ItsWillee Pass puck to tbeat win game

Ratings:
    +193 / 1 / -14
    Well, great series Minny you guys gave it your all and coming from all the boys in Dallas, you guys scared us a little bit.

@BLong67-: Great job on building a really good team depth wise and good series you're a great versatile player that anyone would love to have.

@MikeyD I7I: Gg man. Thanks for all the assets you gave us this season!

@KushNastyy: What can i say, you're contract says it all, you're insane at the game and you were definitely making us nervous everytime you touched the puck. See you saturday!

@Douige_I10I: Gawdamn you got way better than when you was in Philly i wish you were like that back then! On a real note , good series man you're a solid player and i wish you nothing but the best in the future.

From my team, Gab and myself, the offseason is short so you guys won't be bored for that long. If you wanna kill some time, you guys can play some virtual golf!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    wilii
  2. BLong67-

BLong67- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLong67#4885
    Ratings:
    +880 / 47 / -70
    Good series Dallas, good luck going forward!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    blong67_
  3. Silva l15I

Silva l15I Bigs

Ratings:
    +321 / 28 / -161
    Great series, you guys built a great team and expect you guys to go far. Good luck!

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account