Handshakes to the Czech Republic

Discussion in 'LGCHL PSN - World JR Championship' started by crazeematt1, May 16, 2018.

1. crazeematt1

crazeematt1 S9 Sea Doggies Owner

Discord:
    xMatt26#8140
    Ratings:
    +707 / 39 / -94
    To the Czech bois,

Series definitely didn't go the way we wanted it to, but great job by @actiondave13, coming back in week 2 then and taking us down in the ‘loffs.

Well fought, I'd like to extend a gg to @headhunter9872 who denied our chances so many times, as well as all of the forwards who stepped up in the series. We thought we had you guys multiple times, but we just couldn't take you down.

Best of luck to you guys in game 3 tomorrow.

------------

To my Italian pals:

Thanks for making my first management attempt awesome. I knew I could be a hardass especially during games (cough cough @Birdinals13 cough cough), but I hope you guys enjoyed the tournament. I'm proud of everyone for coming together despite all of the arguments and drama we had in the Discord. Thanks again @Youngtko13 for showing me the ropes, I really appreciate it. And to anyone who we decided to TC, it's nothing personal, hopefully you don't hate me. Special shoutout to the god damn GOAT, @Officer_Bob72, sorry we didn't get you a roster spot. Thanks for your dedication to the team even when things got rough for you.

------------

With that being said, to everyone in this tournament, good luck in season 8 (and the tourney if you're still in!)!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MrImster
  2. High_Voltage34

High_Voltage34 I'm a nice guy but don't piss me off

Ratings:
    +58 / 15 / -11
    It sucks I was unable to back up my words to get some hype going in the tournament however I had some family issues come up and was unable to play in the games against you guys. We will be playing our best to make sure this underdog team full of shit players and a shitty GM that doesn't care about winning as Pawdiddy puts it are in the gold medal game. You guys had a great team and I don't dislike anyone on your team or in this league even we are the underdogs and we will keep proving everyone wrong. Best of luck this upcoming season to all on Italy and look forward to playing against all of you. I'm sure some of you will unlike my post or rate get good but whatever we are one win away from the finals and I even had a decent outing in my debut playoff game tonight.

• Like Like x 3
    Worrel1980
  3. actiondave13

actiondave13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 9 / -8
    Great series, hats off to all the boys on team Italy

• Like Like x 2
    actiondave13
  4. iMaBEASTkidd19

iMaBEASTkidd19 CHL SCRUB

Ratings: