Happy Bidding Day Eve

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Beasthands88, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Beasthands88

Beasthands88 Active Member

Discord:
    beasthands#0
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    WOW 158 signups!
    As our owners start to prepare to see who they are going to bid for, I have went ahead and did a quick comparison of our owners to NBA coaches.
    Also, I will be putting together a list of sleepers for our owners so not everyone can keep those sleepers for themselves!

New: Glitvh, Jfr3shco, Trckze, LoadVE, Empty, Natural Snag, Easy Macaroni, Swank0cean, iDemandATrade
    Returning: Munnie, Curry, Viz VE

Glitvh: Nick Nurse (Raptors) - Glitvh has owned all over the place, and he will not be shy about telling you about it but this will be the first time in LGBA. His team will be active and play hard, sleeper team in the playoffs.
    Jfr3shco: James Borrego (Hornets) - As new as it comes to being an owner and also playing in the league, will he be able to secure enough wild cards in the bid and get the most out of each one of them?
    Trckze: Wes Unseld Jr. (Wizards) - First time owner, he knows everyone in the sign up sheet, and has talked to each of them, lets see if he can find the right players to surround him.
    LoadVE: Willie Green (Pelicans) - Plenty of league experience taking a shot at being an owner for the first time. If the right pieces fit, he could end up upsetting a big first round opponent.
    Empty: Steve Nash (Nets) - Reigning MVP taking his talents to becoming an owner. Has he scored on enough players to find who he wants on his team? Will his team build enough chemistry to make a deep run or will his team rather check their twitter accounts.
    Natural Snag: Chauncey Billups (TrailBlazers) - Plenty of league experience trying out as a first time owner, will his off court antics affect his teams overall play?
    Easy Macaroni: Michael Malone (Nuggets) - Macaroni has been around in the league and has constantly reached the playoffs, but has yet to reach the big game, can he become an owner and get his team there?
    SwankOcean: Jamahl Mosley (Magic) - Last second join to the owner list, hes been around the league for a bit, but has yet to put a stamp in LGBA, maybe he can do it by being an owner
    iDemandATrade: Stephen Silas (Rockets) - Coming over from PS5, and not knowing anyone. I will commend him for the effort, but walking into a scary situation to start. Hes going to have to bid on some guys and hope for the best.

Munnie: Chris Finch (T'Wolves) - Returning owner for his second season. Running big guards is the scheme, he will need to find his do-everything secondary guard and his shooting big man to complete the trio.
    Curry: JB Bickerstaff (Cavs) - Returning owner who owned for the first time last season, had some bumps and looks to regain traction this season and looks to make the playoffs this time around.
    Viz VE: Gregg Popovich (Spurs) - Most seasoned owner out of all the other owners, and has a ton of experience everywhere. His decision making in game has been stellar, will he have the same success during the bidding process?

There you have it, lets have a good next few days and good luck to everyone this season!
    Sleepers in each position:
    PG: MySacSlangin + Jello30 + Froom - Sac is a very very good player, with a supporting cast, he can provide a lot of value on a line 1 and carry a line 2. Jello30 with nearly 15 assists per game last season, he needs to get on a line 1 ASAP. Froom is a guarenteed bucket, he has the capabilities to lead this league in scoring
    SG: MaseratiTV + Dr ZDJ - Maserati will need to stop being passive and take the shots that he can to be a huge offensive presence, he can easily be a go to option. Dr ZDJ has the capabilities to lead the league in scoring as long as he has the right support around him.
    SF: ItsDashDummy + Poopsock15 - DashDummy is an outstanding on ball defender, and his true shooting % is through the roof, a line 1 top tier lock. Poopsock will be looked to provide value as low tier line 1 / high tier line 2 bringing high basketball IQ to the table
    PF: Buhkee + IGB Binkie23 + CailouBoxedU - I have had the pleasure of playing against Buhkee and even trash talked with him. I respect his ability to play this and believe that Buhkee is a great PF, rarely misses a bunny and plays great defense, will provide great value in line 1 and takeover on line 2. IGB Binkie23 is flying under the radar at the moment, not many know him and he provides solid depth for a good line 2 player. Cailou will provide value on any position he plays, great player IQ
    C: AirToken + ApelikeGoku - I played against AirToken in another league and think hes a solid big man that will surprise a number of people. I know, I know, is ApeLikeGoku a typo? No its not, he could provide a good amount of value playing the big man. It will be better than his PG duties

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account