Help for a community member (Law-I97I-)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Smxrsh-, May 17, 2021.

1. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    My Best friend IRL and LG Community member @Law-l97l- is going through a rough time right now. Was recently hospitalized during his trip to see me and a few other LG members. I am making the post to hopefully get some help and relief for him and his family. He is been battling with KFS (klippel feil syndrome) and a bunch of other problems throughout his life. This hospitalization has been his worst yet, especially through 3 different surgeries. He is in constant pain. He has a C4 and T12 Fractures along with rods and screws throughout his spine to help stabilize it. He and his family are looking for relief. I was hoping to reach out to the community and have seen posts like this before. But if you guys/girls the LG Community can please just pass this link (https://www.gofundme.com/f/william-...ow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer) around to everyone, you know. On your social medias and anything like that. Will is a good person who needs a break in life and can't seem to catch one especially in the last 3 or so years with his many surgeries just to make him feel normal again. If you can please just pass the link around and share it with anyone you can. I would greatly appreciate it. Donating isn't necessary unless you want to.

Appreciate everyone who helps this cause and wants to contribute to him and his family.

LINK: https://www.gofundme.com/f/william-...ow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

• Winner Winner x 9
    No Streaming Account
  2. JaYI77I

JaYI77I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 2 / -8
    Wish him the best

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. S-mxrs-H

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    Thank you very much, for your kind words.

No Streaming Account
  4. Domi_x_13

Domi_x_13 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +398 / 49 / -72
    All the best to this man.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. S-mxrs-H

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    Bump. Please share this link to everyone you possibly can.

No Streaming Account