Here comes the new guy!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour' started by Goanaenodaethat, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Goanaenodaethat

Goanaenodaethat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello people,

First of all, I love this shit! A bit of e sports for the masses.

I am fairly New to the game but have a firm grasp on the mechanics and the mechanics of golf so I'm getting better slowly but surely.

I am keen on the competitions but am unsure which one's to enter and really the ins and outs of tourne play. I have entered a couple but I seemed to be competing against + handicappers and getting destroyed. Where do I go for all the "up and comers" like me, where is the web.com tour?

If some of you lovely folk could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Also don't have many ps4 mates so if you want to play a bounce game or 6 friend me.

Thanks

Goan

No Streaming Account
  2. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    Welcome Goan. LGGT does not currently have anything but one Tour to offer for everyone, which does admittedly make it hard for people newer to the game or not as skilled. However, I have created what's called a Handicap Restricted event you can also play if your Handicap is worse than a +5.0 (Meaning 5 strokes under par, not over par). So you can fight for extra points that others can't.

It is my hope next season to add more depth to the Tour, provided I have volunteers to help with the cause. This will certainly include breaking the Tours down to separate the Elite from Average players. But #s is what we need consistently to make this happen!

Thanks again for your interest, please be sure to read the Constitution, the FAQ, and How to Enter Your Scorecard! Have fun out there!

LB
    LGGT Commish

fkncommishlb
  3. blueorfe

blueorfe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Goanaenodaethat :p

Just play both to see where you finish and decide which one you want to play in, or both.

No Streaming Account