Hershey - Lehigh Valley (Firm) Handshakes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by ChiSouthSiderr, Jan 19, 2021.

1. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Lehigh, you guys are one of the best teams we played all season top to bottom. @SmiTTy x 12 you put together a great squad. @GRITTY 16 and @Studz x 7 are two of the most respectful and kind people I've met on this website and great players. Was a phenomenal series and I knew it was gonna go 6 or 7, gg's.

Bears, this was on me, don't any of you blame yourselves on anything. I'm proud of you boys, you battled through a lot of adversity. We could have easily taken a nose dive after the bans but we were resilient and ended up a better team.

@The Skoden - The way you stepped up this season with all of our bans and helped bring this thing back on it's feet is remarkable. You're also a hell of player and a great person, when you're not fighting crime IRL you've been instrumental in keeping the locker room stable. Whatever you decide to do next season, you will succeed.

@xJLucas - Thanks for bearing (no pun intended) with us this season and sticking it out in the rough times. Taking the free contract was huge and we might not have made playoffs if you didn't. You're a good player and a good person. Good luck!

@Matthewpromanto - Matt, you are one of the best goalies I've seen in this game. Keep your head up, you will be one of the best in the game soon. Don't worry about this series, it was our fault not yours.

@Costylo - Bro, you are one of the best 500k wingers in the league and your attitude is phenomenal. We'll hopefully see you back next season :).

@l xMavaria l - One of the coolest QC kids I know, always full of energy and good vibes. Hell of a scorer too. I'll see ya next season too!

@Thibodeau I96I - Cool, calm, collected and one of the most underrated forwards in the league. Always makes the right play and helps out the defense. 10/10 person too.

@Draisaitl29l - Unreal thumbs man, bringing you and the other French boys in changed the team and we went on a tear, with you in the middle of it. Hopefully see you next season too.

@ItsKingLyme - What a rollercoaster of emotion, but in regards to chel you're one of the best RW I've played with. Good luck to you and I'll be peeping the stream.

@GreasyReesey- - Another stud, did not lose a game in the regular season when you were here. Who says you're overpaid. It's unfortunate the season ended how it did but I had fun playing with you.

@Eamonn - One of our leaders and highest IQ players on the team. You're an absolute steal for 3.5 mil and we get you back next season! Giddy up.

@Grapplerhoo126 - Didn't really get to know you as much as I would have liked. I appreciate you coming down and helping out!

@WingelsDGC - Have a season kid, was great throughout. Always showed up and was a great teammate. Good luck bro!

@STL TopShelf - Keep your head up man. Things just didnt work out as we liked. You're a good player that got unlucky. Any team would be happy to have you.

@xcrazynik - Appreciate all the support for the team and you were great all season. Hopefully you sign up on time next season!

@Gary Garoo - Awesome stepping in and contributing right away. You played really well, unfortunate we got bounced cause you were really finding your stride. Great job.

@VezinaReaper - Don't sweat that game, you really turned it on for us when you got here. You are a great goalie and great person. I'm sure I'll see you around man.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    ChiSouthSiderr
  2. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    Great series man. You guys battled through bans and all and still managed to get a #2 seed going into playoffs. Hope to see you guys back next season :)

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. The Skoden

The Skoden Well-Known Member

Discord:
    The Skoden#1738
    Ratings:
    +121 / 10 / -19
    No matter how many people chirp the shit out of you, you've proved a lot of people wrong in this league. It's unfortunate this couldn't last longer but you created one heck of a team even tho we lost our 2 best players right off the bat to bans. Goodluck next season and keep doing what you do best!

And for those of you who were wondering why I wasn't in Game 7, I suck...naw I'm kidding, had to work night shift and no one to cover. It is what it is and it was a good season @Studz x 7 @GRITTY 16 @SmiTTy x 12 hats off to you guys, you guys were the better team and I am a strong believer you guys will go far this season. Goodluck to you guys!

Skoden out

• Winner Winner x 7
    No Streaming Account
  4. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Great job @ChiSouthSiderr put together a great team man. Great manager and classy all around. I’m sure we will see you in the playoffs again soon.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    SmittyTV
  5. ItsCosty

ItsCosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    costy0509#0
    Ratings:
    +161 / 1 / -3
    Hell of series Phantoms, too bad I couldn’t win a game...tough I know. Best of luck in the next round tho boys.

To Da Bears, hopefully see some of you guys around, if not, Goodluck in your LG careers and so on:) #GoodluckLadies #0-2

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Spacelessbark

Spacelessbark Offensive Turnover Dman

Discord:
    spacelessbark#0
    Ratings:
    +156 / 9 / -19
    @ChiSouthSiderr great job building this team a lot of people had you written off this season such as myself. you proved a lot of people wrong, done well, and built a good team. you'll be a force next season. ggs all around.

P.S. thanks for waving darthy dimes really brought some laughs to me these past 10 or so weeks.

• Like Like x 3
    spacelessbark
  7. CarneyeVORE

CarneyeVORE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 28 / -20
    Good run Bears! I already said it in another thread, but respect for all of ya.

• Like Like x 4
    wizard0fozzy
  8. Doitlive23

Doitlive23 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 5 / -6
    Good series guys, best of luck to y’all next season and beyond.

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  9. Charwiener

Charwiener Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 4 / -2
    Ggs boys fun series

• Like Like x 4
    charwiener8
  10. Lundieeee

Lundieeee Warning Group

Discord:
    lundieeee#0
    Ratings:
    +127 / 2 / -5
    Great series Chi. It was a fun one

No Streaming Account
  11. I Eden l

I Eden l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    I Eden L#0048
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Great series chi. Great team also man.

iedenl
  12. vGrxmpy

vGrxmpy Retired Offensive Defenseman

Discord:
    vgrxmpy#0
    Ratings:
    +247 / 7 / -16
    Fun series fellas good luck to all of ya in the future :)

No Streaming Account