Hockey Players Survey (Need more hockey playing participants)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by l Tretiak x 20l, Apr 16, 2018.

1. l Tretiak x 20l

l Tretiak x 20l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    RobM20#2428
    Ratings:
    +143 / 0 / -0
    Hello everybody, how is everyone doing today? I am currently a senior in college and in order to graduate, I have to create a survey for my Research Methods course and compile data done by participants. If you could please help me out, I would really appreciate it. I need participants of all different hockey positions, who either currently play or have played ice hockey in the past.. I am also a coach and this research will benefit me with my coaching as well. As of now, I have over 400 participants, but looking to reach a minimum of 500. If there are enough participants and the results are significant, then I will go on and look to publish my results into a research journal. The goal of the study is to be informative, yet beneficial for both the player and the coach. It shouldn’t take more than five minutes to complete. Additionally, if you have any questions or want a link to send it to other people, please contact me via PM. Thank you very much and take care.

Here is the link to the survey:
    https://wpunj.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0ciZRBVHZbfASUd

• Like Like x 2
    ltretiakx20l