Hockey Stereotypes

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Kingbling647, Nov 18, 2016.

1. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    Hockey Stereotypes *AHL*

I have been playing NHL for a couple of years now and I have came across a lot of bad and good players.

I'll start it off by saying I was once the greatest 2s player till I got introduced to the 6s players and the enjoyment of playing 6s. 2s players, 6s players hate their guts.. These guys will glide left to right or right to left as well as other techniques to get around the CPU defenseman to score that cheese goal every time. 2s players don't play defense, They set their computers to a 2s setting and cherry pick while aggressively calling for the puck. When these 2s players try to play 6s they get shitted on every time cause they try to do their 2s magic against 6s players. (Not every 2s player can play 6s and should just stick to playing 2s)

Prime Examples: @StreetSmurf @ThunderThumbs @stamkos91Tbl91 @magann3 @Omgprice31 @nylander-_-62 @RazorSharp @Jaypeeze @Dragonetti @BBK24 @Dshann88 @SnipingRockets - Anybody else that fits into this category.

The Party Guy: This guy is the type of guy that just sits in a party chat all day and has conversations with people letting them know how good he is but never actually plays the game. Usually people make friends to add to their friends list by their skill level that impresses you, Party guys are different, They make friends by amusing them with their funny jokes or stupidity conversations when they are drunk.

Prime Examples: I couldn't think of anybody from the top of my head that are in the AHL. *A lot of guys from the NHL though that I can put on this list but this is AHL only.*

The Raging Guys: This guy is the type to buy a new controller every month cause of them throwing their controllers across the room, Smashing it on the floor and just aggressively destroying it in any way possible, Even when the score is in their favor, They are never satisfied. (SkillzpayBills3 in the LG game) These guys will hurt your ears while in a party chat with you from them raging, Yelling at their T.V, Or if their French they will say something like "Something Something Tabarnak".

Prime Examples: @Camelot28 @LAVERD08 @SkillzPayBills3 @ggjoey427 @j_marz25 @Barracuda Members @Griffins Members - Anybody else that fits in this category.

The Otp Guy: This guy is the type to spam you with drop ins invites so they can gather elite players and go smash on a bunch of scrubs all day to rack up their stats for leaderboards. Usually Otp guys don't like a challenge or to play competitive games where both sides are even with good players so they run 6s drop ins instead of 6s club.

Prime Examples: @killer_scotch @Crippin_Allday @tball619 @actiondave13 @VibezDigital @J_Tryhard_412 @Live_by_SIN @Sidthekid_pitt87 @Here2MakeYouMad @Moore_beast_87 - Anybody else that fits in this category.

The Hut/Versus Players: These guys are the type to pick the best team in versus so they can have an advantage over their opponent, Spend money to stack their team in HUT with elite guys so they can also have an advantage over their opponent and brag about their record thinking they are good at the game meanwhile its the HUT players that they have. HUT or Versus players are usually good with playing with players that are both left and right handed unlike my self.

Prime Examples: @miviens @Rickchel98 @SkillzPayBills3 - Anybody else that fits into this category.

The Elite Players: These guys are the best at any game modes that they play regarding NHL 17. They have magical thumbs, Quick vision, and they are well known in the community or are top on the leaderboards so everybody spam's them with invites to play with them.

Prime Examples @EveryoneThatsElite

The Coach: This guy will try to tell you how to pass the puck, When to shoot the puck, and how to play your position that you have chosen meanwhile they are bad at the game.

Prime Example @EveryBadCoachPlayer

The Fighter: This guy just loves to drop the gloves, It doesn't matter when during the game he just likes to get momentum for his team. Typically this guy just will back up his teammates after a big hit, Slashing with the stick, or random shots on his goalie after the referee has blown the whistle.

Prime Example @EveryFighter

The Shoutbox Guy: This guy is very active in the Shoutbox. Any arguments occurring, Disagreements concerning a topic, They will jump right in there and say what they have to say. This guy will start problems in the Shoutbox just to get recognized or want attention. Half these guys aren't even good at the game so they have to tell you their life story in the Shoutbox for something relevant to talk about.

Prime Examples @KMcDonald_24 @Tehh__Pwnerer @I2I-Way-Hockey @chadp9 @Rantallion34 @WesleyS1971 @Crazybizow @Tylee - Anybody else that fits into this category.

That's my list of Hockey Stereotypes (AHL). I'm pretty sure I covered all the prime examples of players but feel free to add names to the list. Players on the list don't be mad, This is just all jokes and fun at the end of the day.

Hope you guys enjoyed !!

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Its_Jimbo_Slice

Its_Jimbo_Slice Average player @ best

Ratings:
    +37 / 4 / -8
    I fit the rager and fighter. Lol nice read king

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Sycesg

Sycesg Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Syce#7297
    Ratings:
    +46 / 3 / -11
    i dont think I have heard you rage out on mic, though i dont know what you do off the mic lol. but i had a step brother who constantly broke his controllers, but this was back in the days of super nintendo and nintendo 64

• Funny Funny x 2
    Syceth
  4. DRALLYX33

DRALLYX33 Well Known - Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 90 / -110
    Now I like this one :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Studs-7

Studs-7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    кяанишщтюсрплчшкывещ#8820
    Ratings:
    +163 / 15 / -20
    I'm on one of the best 6s clubs in the world and I'm considered a 2s player

No Streaming Account
  6. Bizzibiz

Bizzibiz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    Shoutbox guy yes! See...it gained recognition. Being an asshole is finally paying off! Add Rickchel to the 2's magic player. He's like the only guy whos top 20 in points but still -1 lol. Love you buddy (not really)

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Obey_the_Sandman

Obey_the_Sandman C/RW

Ratings:
    +31 / 4 / -8
    You forgot a few.

The lagger: "my connection is solid I'm on good wifi" loses connection first period of game.

And the too good for warmups guy: shows up 5 mins before game.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Obey_the_Sandman
  8. KBI13I

KBI13I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580 / 78 / -164
    All jokes and fun at the end of the day like I already stated.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Bizzibiz

Bizzibiz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 64 / -30
    You can just add the entire Ontario roster on that one

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. ShawnGlade

ShawnGlade Hi

Discord:
    shawnglade#0
    Ratings:
    +342 / 180 / -302
    The Party Guy: This guy is the type of guy that just sits in a party chat all day and has conversations with people letting them know how good he is but never actually plays the game. Usually people make friends to add to their friends list by their skill level that impresses you, Party guys are different, They make friends by amusing them with their funny jokes or stupidity conversations when they are drunk.

ROCHESTER HAS ONE BUT CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME

The Shoutbox Guy: This guy is very active in the Shoutbox. Any arguments occurring, Disagreements concerning a topic, They will jump right in there and say what they have to say. This guy will start problems in the Shoutbox just to get recognized or want attention. Half these guys aren't even good at the game so they have to tell you their life story in the Shoutbox for something relevant to talk about.

YOU FORGOT TO @ ME

• Funny Funny x 1
    SGDragonSlayer
  11. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    Hey i might like drop-ins but im still #Elite

• Like Like x 1
    jtresatti
  12. LxBriinkk

LxBriinkk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    Looks like we can move this to guy up to 'the party guy' section of this read

• Funny Funny x 1
    ibi2iinik
  13. LxBriinkk

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    If you say so....

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    ibi2iinik
  14. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    No my friend...LG says so

• Informative Informative x 1
    jtresatti
  15. LxBriinkk

Ratings:
    +583 / 28 / -50
    Lol LG lies. Look at some of the players they rate as elite! Such as myself...? I should be a #pylon #benchbait

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    ibi2iinik
  16. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    I always admired your honesty

• Like Like x 2
    jtresatti
  17. VET1MARINE5JUL10

VET1MARINE5JUL10 Just some Motivated Devil Dog.

Ratings:
    +35 / 1 / -3
    Sounds like RICKCHEL98 when he tried to do his 2s technique and he got shut out in the end he quite the match and blamed his Team for him not being able to score.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    themastiffman
  18. xKaleMcbail

xKaleMcbail Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xkalemcbail#0
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Entertaining read bro. there are soooooo many people that can be added in the OTPplayer haha. #whyiturnoffmynotifications

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. oRecki

oRecki EbonyFetishz : recki is some hot ass lmao

Discord:
    Recki#2673
    Ratings:
    +902 / 22 / -42
    quit copying NHL forum posts scrub kingbling

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    xRecki
  20. Angry_Dangler17

Angry_Dangler17 #GREENSKIRT

Ratings:
    +98 / 3 / -16
    Kingling. The guy who can't take stats right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account