Hot Mamba Takes and Lovins

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by NerdyMamba, Oct 17, 2021.

1. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    1. Can’t complain about the owner list if you didn’t apply to take mgmt to change the narrative. Also you can’t bash the people who chose to step up to make sure we are able to play this season. Yes their skill level is probably not nhl but hey they just donated their time and babysitting talents.

2. Owners don’t high bid someone over 7 unless you know your not gunna ruin their life. Also don’t pay a 3rd liner 5 mill just cause you get desperate

3. if you have an ego on chel you’re part of the problem. You’re not going to make millions no one cares if you win a tournament and split it 6 ways to make 100 bucks lol.

4. shut up and skate no one needs your drama we got real life shit to worry about.

5. I’ve been around since the beginning and have been mgmt since the start, owners now have to deal with way worse then the past. Since coming out of retirement people whine more than I’ve ever seen.

remember peeps we do this to get away from our every day lives. No matter how bad life gets you can always hop on chel with the boys and girls and vibe out. Be apart of the solution and not the problem. The next time you complain to your owner/ mgmt team no matter who they’re just remember they have more important shit to worry about than you whining cause you didn’t get to play with your boy.

but I will do my best to make you happy

6. I always attempt to run my teams like a family. And I’ll always be forever grateful to all the guys I’ve run into over the years. I started chel leagues at 18 and I’m 27 now lol time flies I’ve always tried to do my part to grow the league and always introduce new people to mgmt to pass the baton. It’s time for the new blood to step up and take over the league from us old guys.

7. Just remember COVID put a lot of us in bad places be kind and if you have suggestions to grow the league do it, sign up do your part and If your on a shit team be cool and if you’re and they’re not cool then tell them to suck it haha. Cheers lads and gals

let’s try and survive this season together it’s going to be a gong show but it doesn’t have to be a bad one

• Winner Winner x 33
    • Like Like x 17
    NerdyMamba
  2. GonzoArmstrong

GonzoArmstrong Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 169 / -318
    I miss toxic Mamba

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    He comes alive at game time lol

NerdyMamba
  4. Mxnahan

Mxnahan xTheos l7l : J483beale ur my hero

Discord:
    Mxnahan#2395
    Ratings:
    +221 / 4 / -2