How do I confirm I’m registered for newest season of LGHL

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Mr Merk House, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Mr Merk House

Mr Merk House Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    it says I am, but nowhere to verify

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Nxckles

Nxckles AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Discord:
    Nuckles#4604
    Ratings:
    +1,400 / 21 / -41
    You are signed up. Click the "My LG" tab between Calendar and Standings on the LGHL forum page, and then click the News tab below it next to Trophies.

You can also go to your profile and click the Leaguegaming Career tab and look at the activity feed at the bottom.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Mr Merk House

Mr Merk House Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok thanks. Also is signup exclusively for LGHL or does it supply all leagues? As I’m interested in all levels of play as I’m good at the game but don’t want to over or under step myself in terms of league selection

No Streaming Account
  4. Nxckles

Nxckles AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Discord:
    Nuckles#4604
    Ratings:
    +1,400 / 21 / -41
    You are signed up for all of the LGHL, but you will only play in one of the leagues (NHL/AHL/CHL) depending on where you go in bidding or if you don't get a bid and are randomly assigned to a team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Mr Merk House

Mr Merk House Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Perfect and thank you. Are there any other sort of organized events / mini leagues which occur as well, and when do they tend to be/ what are they / where would I sign up?

Sorry for all of the questions site navigates poorly on mobile

No Streaming Account
  6. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Your first season you have to play in the CHL (you also have your rights randomly assigned to an NHL organization where you can fill in for the NHL or AHL team when people miss games). After the season you get entered into the draft, if a team drafts you then you're eligible to play at whatever level the team decides (NHL/AHL/CHL).

The CHL runs training camp games to showcase players who don't get bid on. I'd suggest going to the CHL shoutbox and trying to get into club games with teams over there in order to get a bid.

As for other hockey related events. There's FNP (Friday) and SNP (Saturday) night tournaments that generally run weekly. These are single elimination tournaments that either run a draft format or a bring your own club format. There's also ESHL tournaments that happen at different times throughout the season that are played for money/prizes. Some of those events are free to play other you need to buy-in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bossy_22_