How to Contact YOUR LGNFL BOG.

Discussion in 'LGNFL' started by CKxWhalefan26, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Whalefan26

Whalefan26 Expert Popcorn Eater

Discord:
    CKxWhalefan26#2821
    Ratings:
    +588 / 32 / -37
    *A portion is edited to help people who may need to find me. That being said a majority of this is the same as it was when this was posted.

Hey guys lately things have been going on in the league and people have been needing me for several issues. Guys I'm 1 person and I can't be in 2 places at once. The reason why I'm doing this is because I'm getting phone calls from a commissioner during school days (FYI I'm 17 yrs old so don't start judging) about needing me or some sort of thing like that. ALL OWNERS, GMs, and Players, I am the BEST person to contact because I can answer questions and get back to you fast. *As long as it is within the time frame below.

HOW TO CONTACT ME: EDITED PORTION

I'm available from...

-Anytime from 3-10 PM EST each night but talk to me via the XBOX ONE!! I only will be getting on my 360 for games if I'm needed.
    -You can also send me a lovely PM via this website. I'm always here to help even though I'm not on my 360 as much as I used to.

REASONS TO CONTACT ME: (I know just as much as the Commissioners know, these are just something I can do to help).

Positional Changes
    Scheduling Management Interviews
    Any disputes on an LGNFL rule.
    Any personal issues with another player or concerns on rulings in the Action Center.
    Failures trying to make an LG account (which many of you have). (However, I don't want to be spammed while I try and help you guys so be patient).

Once again this is to clear the air on how to contact me and make this league a little more organized when it comes to needing things from our Management group.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
    CKxWhalefan26