Im a madden-supporter apologist.

Discussion in 'LG Madden Online Franchise' started by nosice, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Linuxx360

Linuxx360 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    that is the nice thing about online, games can be fixed.

No Streaming Account
  2. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well the bad thing is they dont normally fix them.

No Streaming Account
  3. WilloMan

WilloMan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont care if people use the DL glitch in random online games. There is a counter for almost every exploit a game throws at you. This is a league and people should respect the game and not abuse ANY glitch it. Madden is not my type of game for many reasons and the new defense upgrade is also crap after you figured out what EA did to get the AI to play better defense. I'd rather play ESPN. Some jumped boat to Madden for this site because of other reasons besides the fact that they liked the game.

ESPN has leagues already and i'm happy about that. The game changed for the better IMO and all the DB complains are bull at best(learn to use the advance defense controlls). The QB Spy doesnt work...or works when it wants to.

Lets all enjoy our games and shut up about it already.

No Streaming Account
  4. nosice

nosice Only Texans Fan @ LG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I honestly think the reason i was turned off to ESPN was because NCAA got to me first and changed the way I played (in way)... And while really liking NCAA, It was tough to go back ... And Madden is great game as well.. and i dont think people jumped boat, or IMO..I dont think people jumped boat just to get back at somebody on this site...lol. We play enough of these games.. people WILL have difference of opinions.. Trying to win somebody for your game.. is like the COKE and PEPSI wars..

No Streaming Account
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah MP read it you read jon read it but no one can produce it. Big F'ing woop.

Like i said in 70+ random games I have not seen it or any other D line glitch ONE time.

6. macteago

macteago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    accountblocked man you are in complete DENIAL! You can deny it all you want but that will not make it untrue.

I prefer ESPN vastly over Madden, however I can admit that 1) The DLine Glitch does exist and 2) The QB spy does not work properly.

However, these aren't big issues in respectable leagues. If you just control the DLine you don't properly know how to play defense. Manual use of the Dline in ESPN this year is too easy. The nice thing about ESPN is that the your Dline will get a realistic rush without you so you can read coverages and make plays with your LB or DB.

I have seen the Dline Glitch several times. Primarily by the Patriots, Saints and Dolphins D's. It depends on your OLine rating too, something to do with agression ratings. It is so blatantly obvious when it is done though!

There are plenty of great leagues out there that don't allow Manual DLine play and are realistic and respectable in terms of rushing the QB.

Madden is a fine game, just not my type of game. Remember it is still very early on with Madden and glitches may reveal themselves with more time. Every game has them, it's just respetable league participants don't exploit them.

No Streaming Account
  7. macteago

macteago Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    accountblocked man you are in complete DENIAL! You can deny it all you want but that will not make it untrue.

I prefer ESPN vastly over Madden, however I can admit that 1) The DLine Glitch does exist and 2) The QB spy does not work properly.

However, these aren't big issues in respectable leagues. If you just control the DLine you don't properly know how to play defense. Manual use of the Dline in ESPN this year is too easy. The nice thing about ESPN is that the your Dline will get a realistic rush without you so you can read coverages and make plays with your LB or DB.

I have seen the Dline Glitch several times. Primarily by the Patriots, Saints and Dolphins D's. It depends on your OLine rating too, something to do with agression ratings. It is so blatantly obvious when it is done though!

There are plenty of great leagues out there that don't allow Manual DLine play and are realistic and respectable in terms of rushing the QB.

Madden is a fine game, just not my type of game. Remember it is still very early on with Madden and glitches may reveal themselves with more time. Every game has them, it's just respetable league participants don't exploit them.

No Streaming Account
  8. Drake

Drake <b>Administrator</b>

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Geez all this yapping why doesnt someone just log on and show him how its done if its such a popular glitch.

No Streaming Account
  9. Pyrogerbil

Pyrogerbil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    CUZ THEY CANT. :)

No Streaming Account
  10. nosice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah cause we sold our games :laugh:

HEHEHEH

Actually im in the process of selling my game.. need that money to payoff madden debt..lol Just mess'n with ya pyrogerbil...

No Streaming Account
  11. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Exactly. :laugh:

BTW I know for a fact Big Red02 can do a variation of the glitch because he was doing it on me when we first got the game. I've also had a random do it on me the way everyone is talking about on all the forums and such.

No Streaming Account
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Must suck to need 10 bucks that bad. :D

13. The Original MP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yah it must?!

No Streaming Account
  14. nosice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont keep my games.. The ones that i dont PLAY i make sure I get em' sold so I'll have money on the next go around... Because my wife loves when I buy these games :roll:

No Streaming Account
  15. nosice

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    BTW... its up to 14.75 not Ten Dollars..lol..

3 dollars shpping makes 17.75

Almost full price...

No Streaming Account
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sweet, now you can take the little lady out to a nice mexican dinner friday night.

If she likes Taco Bell. :D

17. GrandmasterB

GrandmasterB GRAPHIC ASSASSIN

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    OMG...this is getting ridiculous. Can we stop the constant bickering?

All I want to do is play some F'n football. Pick the best game, both games whatever and get down to it. If there is an alleged DL glitch boot whoever uses it, and move on. Let's just get back to being a community of friends who like sports and sports games...

FLIP THE COIN, KICK THE BALL AND PLAY DAMMIT.

No Streaming Account
  18. PhilipRivers17

PhilipRivers17 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

No Streaming Account