I'm done

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by mustache beast, Mar 31, 2014.

1. mustache beast

mustache beast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ive been here three weeks, been trying to bust my butt to help my team win games and yet in the three weeks all that has happened to me is 3 people have personally insulted me and threatened my family. 4 people have Used the N word in a derogatory way towards my wife (Who is black) and just throwing around swear words.

Frankly ide assume a place run a good as this would step in and actually do something about complaints people file and not sit on there buts. I get you are busy but this is out of hand. Because of all these issues that have been reported and nothing done you have lost a loyal and valuable member. I will not be recommending League Gaming to ANYONE.

Just wanted to get this off my chest before I left

No Streaming Account
  2. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear about that. The problem is that there are SO many people who are allowed in to the leagues here. Rather than a small, tight knit group there are literally thousands of people who sign up. Unfortunately a lot of them turn out to be pricks who could care less about respect. I would suggest you report these individuals to whomever the league admin is to try and get them weeded out. Again, sorry to hear about your issues.

Gajeske85
  3. mustache beast

mustache beast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have been reporting, but they are still here. Using words they shouldent on a PUBLIC forum with all kinds of age groups. and a few members have insulted and threatened my family.....so what else am I supposed to do?

No Streaming Account
  4. Mav x19x

Mav x19x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 18 / -31
    picture proof.

1) alt-print screen
    2) www.imgur.com
    3) Click upload picture
    4) file complaint via action center, copy the link to the picture in your complaint.

Maverik19