I'm reporting for duty

Discussion in 'LG World Tour' started by Symtex, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Symtex

Symtex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'm reporting for du

I head you guys were good. I would like to play some of you guys. I haven't lost a match online yet and i'm sure there is much better player then me. So look me up.

Fogboundturtle
  2. canucks33

canucks33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: I'm reporting fo

hey remember me....the guy who gave u this awesome sight???? play w/ babolat and the rest of the gangs here...... i know u dont have much time to join a league, maybe this site might alter ur mind :wink:

welcome to the site dude :wink:

No Streaming Account
  3. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Symtex, glad you found us.... I'm sure you'll recognize most of the old PRT faces around here.

No Streaming Account
  4. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Play me if you want but sign up for the league though. We have the best players in the world on this site so we would love to have you - thats if you are as good as you say you are. :)

No Streaming Account
  5. Symtex

Symtex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    babolat : I don't yet. I haven't played anyone from here. I didn't want to sound like some who was braggin for nothing. I just found the oponnent I've played so online are far from being at the level where i'm at. I'll be more than glad to lose a few. Actually that is why i'm here, to lose game. So i'll know why i'll have to work on.

Fogboundturtle
  6. Tennis Playa

Tennis Playa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you want to lose, add me as a friend. Cabana Boi. I promise to give it my hardest!

No Streaming Account
  7. Babolat

Babolat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well we take pride in having the best players here, so this is the place to be. XboxJon, Pappagorgio, and I are all really good. So feel free add us to your friends list for a friendly match. Im not afraid to lose because I love to learn from my losses.

And on a side note, I didn't think you were bragging. You were being modest, your Official Rank speaks for itself. To be up there, you have to have some skill. Well at least from last time I checked. You were top 30.

No Streaming Account
  8. XBoxJon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Added.

Symtex. I sent you a request too.

I'm done for the evening and won't be around tomorrow, but I'll try and hook up with you guys next week for some games.

Don't forget to record your results in the exhibition calculator when you play someone from this website!

No Streaming Account
  9. Symtex

Symtex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I was rank 4th before I started having all those Dirty Disc error :( . The rank doesn't mean anything. I just played a guy who was 147th and he was really good. He got the 1st set 3-0. I was impressed. He was also leading 2-1 in the second until I brake him and went to Tie-breaker. I got the second set 3-4 and won the last one 2-4. That was the most interesting match i've played online.

See ya online

Fogboundturtle
  10. MR PAPPAGI0RGIO

MR PAPPAGI0RGIO Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ya Rank doesn't mean much. I am ranked like 13th in Official Games, and played this guy who was in the top 5 and beat him easily, and he started another game, and I joined and did it again, and then I played him and won later that night. After it was all said and done I think he was like around 50. Earlier tonight I had a guy beat me (only person other than cabana boi, with my new character) and just had the answers in the tight spots, and I couldn't make big plays against him. I give credit to those ranked high, because your obviously gonna be decent if your ranked high, but I know there are a lot of people who aren't ranked who can give you a run for your money. Cabana Boi is the first Top 5 Guy I played that I was blown away by, I mean I probably didn't even score a point.

No Streaming Account
  11. XBoxJon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's really too early to look at rankings. I mean, there are sooo many good players that are just now buying the game, and building up their characters. Give it a few months and everyone will have 4 skill/14 star custom players and be on a level playing field.

Also, the only rank to really look at is the official one. I don't put any weight in the exhibition ranks because people can invite friends and roll up a bunch of wins playing 1 set matches.

The official one there are no friend invites (for good reason), no way to edit the 3 game/3 set requirement, and no way to tell if the random opponent you are about to play is awesome or a newbie.... that's the only ranking that counts in my book.

No Streaming Account
  12. Symtex

Symtex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I try to play official as much as I can but no ones is playing it.

Fogboundturtle
  13. Tennis Playa

Tennis Playa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the beating, symtex! LOL.

I've eaten my words!

No Streaming Account
  14. Symtex

Symtex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I haven't wrote down the stats so I won't report the score.

Fogboundturtle
  15. MR PAPPAGI0RGIO

MR PAPPAGI0RGIO Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Really? Just hit the X button to refresh in optimatch, one will usually pop up fairly quickly. Or you can just make your game, it doesn't usually take long for someone to join. The only Time I don't play "Official" Matches is when Playing friends.

No Streaming Account