Important All-Star Game Announcement

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Im Tom, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Im Tom

Im Tom Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -9
    I appreciate the time an effort that was put forth to create the all-star game and I’d like to personally thank the Owner and GM of every team who voted for me, its truly an honor to be selected to my first LGBA all-star game.

But I will be following in the footsteps of an NBA legend and doing what I feel is the right thing to do, just like Che did in the 2k20 MyCareer story line, I will be sitting out of this game in solidarity of my teammate and fearless leader Coach Denham.

I will be doing this to protest the Colin Kaepernick-like treatment that he has received from not only the management of the LGBA but the entire LG website itself, who are colluding to keep him out of the league.

Injustices like this can not be taken lying down, and if I don’t stand up for what’s right, or take a knee idk, then who will?

Please direct all comments and questions to my faithful butler Witman, who if he didn’t suck and was chosen for the game would also be taking the same stand that I am. I have received no comment from Mac, who chose to attend a "more important" event this weekend instead of playing 2k.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    Give me ur spot

No Streaming Account
  3. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kryss85#0
    Ratings:
    +170 / 19 / -28
    Please don't compare yourself to Kaepernick...You are actually good at the game you play.

No Streaming Account