Indigo, Socal, and Latdogg schedule here against r

Discussion in '2K NHL Hockey' started by RE1GN, Jun 14, 2004.

1. RE1GN

RE1GN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Indigo, Socal, and L

I am unable to connect to any of you and would like to schedule a day to get them all in or at least try to play them. I'll bring my xbox to work oneday and play each of you back to back to back. I don't want to have to do this more than one day and it's really inconvienent, but I'll do it if we can get them done at the same time.

The best day for me to do this is Tuesdays. We close at 5:30 central so I'd like to start the first game sometime between then and 5:45. Please do give me sometime if I'm running late it's because I have a late customer.

So please let me know if this or next Tuesday is good for you all. Plus, to top it all off I have to play on this small @ss tv(15") when I usually play on my 60" hd bigscreen.

No Streaming Account
  2. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    It seems like there are 4 or 5 of us that can't play together...because it is all the same guys who can't connect...odd....

I will be gone until Wednesday...can you play Thursday at all?

Gajeske85
  3. socalguy

socalguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reign, Thursday or Friday work very well for me, as Thursday is my last day of school, and then Friday is my first day of summer. If not, I can play you next Tuesday....just not this Tuesday...so, let me know please.

No Streaming Account
  4. The Original MP

The Original MP Wreck 'Em Tech

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reignman will you be avail tuesday night to play? It's the only time I'll prolly be able to play you at all this week since I'm going out of town on Wed. Anywho we have no problems connecting so just lemme know ;)

No Streaming Account
  5. RE1GN

RE1GN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't wanna come off as a jerk here, but I seem to be the only one here willing to go out of his way to get these games in. Since I'm the one going somewhere else to play these games, all I'm asking is that the three I mentioned come up with a day and time to get it done. I'm leaving it in you guys hands to schedule this. I can't do mondays and wednesdays, and like I said I'd really like to do this on a tuesday. We need to start between 5:30-5:45 and play all the games back to back.

No Streaming Account
  6. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Well, considering my house is the only place I can play....how the hell can I go "out of my way"??? I wanna play too but home is the only place I can play.

I can't play this Tuesday because I will be gone for a funeral. Next Tuesday...I dunno....to far in advance to tell you if its free.

Gajeske85
  7. RE1GN

RE1GN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I wasn't trying to be a dick, I am just kind of aggravated that no one is willing to rearrange their schedule to try and get this in. I have tried a few times to do get this done and it's always I can't then, or I'm not sure. Well I'm about at the point where I'll just take the losses because I feel I have offered to be the one to find some other way to connect, but no times seem to be convient or perfect for the other person.

No Streaming Account
  8. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Well, like I said:

1. My house is the only place I can play
    2. I wont be home this coming Tuesday (funeral)
    3. I am not sure, next Tuesday will prolly work, but I'm not 100% sure yet

Gajeske85
  9. IndigoVDub

IndigoVDub Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can't really re-arange my schedule because I usually work when everyone is getting home. I'm going to get my schedule for next week tommorow so I'll post tommorow around 3pm est whether or not I can make it at the time you listed Tuesday.

No Streaming Account
  10. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I don't want to be a dick here on my part, but I have also made myself pretty availible. We have both tried several times to play our game, even the ones over at the other site for the playoffs I tried to play. Only problem then, was that I wasn't availible hose 2 weeks when you could have taken it to a freinds house.

As for our game here, I am availible next Tuesday for sure, but next Tuesday will be the only one for about a month as that Sunday I am going away on vacation to England, so it can be next Tuesday as I said. Lat let us know if Tuesday works for you, and same with Indigo, and I am sure you will.

No Streaming Account
  11. IndigoVDub

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I work from 7pm-12am est on Tuesday, If we can start before 6 then I can play.

No Streaming Account
  12. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So pending LatDogg, then we will be playing our games next Tuesday? If Indigo wants he can play first if it does happen, as he has to go to work....and me? I will be enjoying my summer vacation. So Lat, let us know ;) Please ohh please say yes lol, I honestly hate having incomplete games.

No Streaming Account
  13. IndigoVDub

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was talking about tommorow, I don't know my schedule for next tuesday.

No Streaming Account
  14. socalguy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    D'oh my bad. Tomorrow doesn't work for me at all unfortunately as I have to finish up my Final English Propoganda Poster Project, and then study hard for my French Test (have to bring my 89.3 % (it dropped :( ) up to an A which means get an A on the test ;)

No Streaming Account
  15. Latdogg

Latdogg USAF

Discord:
    gajeske85#0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Like I said I should be free for Tuesday the 22nd. I will let you for sure know by this weekend.

Gajeske85