HeadLine Inside The 18: Bendtner x

We talk to one of the Elite Everton players in Bendtner x

1. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +119 / 0 / -5
    Inside The 18: Bendtner x - We talk to one of the Elite Everton players in Bendtner x.

[​IMG]

On this, the second edition of Season 16's Inside The 18, we travel to Merseyside to speak to Everton's own, Bendtner x. Bendtner thank you for your time, lad.

Prince: Everton have had a fairly successful early start, 14 points in the table and sitting at fourth place. What has been the key for you guys starting strong?

Bendtner x: Our offense has been free-flowing and the defense has been great. There is also good chemistry and depth all around, which makes it easier down the stretch as rotation won’t hurt the team’s potential for success. Last season's Everton side was in my personal opinion, the best team in the league. We should have won the title but KCNightshade sure loves to score crucial own goals (which also ruined my undefeated LG record that lasted almost two full seasons). Anyways, I have a feeling this team is a team that can contend and potentially win it all after coming so close last season.

Prince: As we saw in Season 15, Everton was a force. It seems like they will be, once again, fighting for the right to be called Season 16 League Champioms.

Mr. Bendtner, there seems to be this rivalry between Arsenal and Everton. Do you care to comment on that?

Bendtner x: Regarding Arsenal, there is some old beef between our players that goes back to another league (idk if i can say it in here but you probably know what league I am referring to). Arsenal kind of kicked up the storm after filing a report on what i truly think is the stupidest rule in any league ever, referring to the red card rule. I think we all know how that went down after they reported us. After doing some digging, Austin and I also found out that the golden boys, Zlatty and Vital, had also broken multiple rules this season and we hit them back. Long story short, they messed with us and we aren't going to sit back and take it.

Prince:
    Seems as though some of the actions may have renewed or sparked the old rivalry. I know i speak for LG as a whole when I say let's keep this clean and keep it on the field!

Last question i want to ask you sir. As far as LGFA is concerned, what is it about the league you enjoy? Also what do you think can improve to make the league better?

Bendtner x: LGFA is not my main league but I play in mainly to play with new people that I have not played with before. The bidding system is unique to the Pro Clubs scene and it creates a dynamic to where teams have to be smart with their moves when they create their rosters. On what would make the league better, I think that the multiple season contracts should not be allowed. This allows a team like Newcastle and Liverpool to be able to hold onto great players for a long time on cheap deals, which only limits the player pool for the rest of the league. I feel that if there were more players in the bidding before the new season, then there would be more balanced teams in the league.

Prince: Bendtner thank you so much for the time and good luck to you and the Toffees.

Thanks again to Bendtner x for the time and LGFA for taking the time to tune in to Inside The 18! If there is someone you'd like to be interviewed please put it in the comment section! View attachment 29258

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. DoX Thibeault

DoX Thibeault Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 6 / -8
    Bendtner x: LGFA is not my main league but I play in mainly to play with new people that I have not played with before. The bidding system is unique to the Pro Clubs scene and it creates a dynamic to where teams have to be smart with their moves when they create their rosters. On what would make the league better, I think that the multiple season contracts should not be allowed. This allows a team like Newcastle and Liverpool to be able to hold onto great players for a long time on cheap deals, which only limits the player pool for the rest of the league. I feel that if there were more players in the bidding before the new season, then there would be more balanced teams in the league.

This whole quote gave me aids.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Competitive: In Game
    Tbo10