HeadLine Inside The 18 with Mort Ragnarsson

Interview with the $20 Million Man!

1. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -5
    Inside The 18 with Mort Ragnarsson - Interview with the $20 Million Man!.

[​IMG]

A LGFA regular at the back line. A very very... VERY painful bidding experience, and a $20 million price tag to live up to. Yes, of course I am talking about the most expensive man in LGFA. Center Back for the hammers of West Ham United, Mort Ragnarsson!

Prince: Mort, thank you so much for your time. I have to start with this. The uncertainty and chaotic bidding war that was unfolding for you, what was that like for you personally?

Mort Ragnarsson: It's a pleasure to be here. Thanks for having me. So the 20 Million , yeah like what the fuck lol. At first I thought I would've went for $5 million or something so I wasn't paying much attention to it, but it just keep going and going. I was starting to get a bit anxious after the 15 mil mark and had it in my head that I wont be able to just play, I now have to top all of the defensive leaderboards. As you can see, that's not quite happening. Now I hear the words "20 mil 20 mil Mort, 20 mil down the drain" every time I touch the ball. Yeah 20 mil, thanks guys, you know who you are.

Prince: I could only imagine the amount of expectations to go along with a $20 million contract. 50% of West Ham's budget went to you.

You may think that you're underperforming, however the three TOTS that have been released by Pavard, AGingaNinja and Dangs respectively, have you as a mainstay in each of the three TOTS. 2 clean sheets, 28 interceptions, 6 blocks and an AMR of 7.8. Are you enjoying your time at West Ham?

Mort Ragnarsson: Yeah West Ham have a good core of players that have been together for a few season now thanks to Danielle Grant and Twisted, they run the team well so its hard not to enjoy the current season. Like it would be better if we were closer to the top spot but you cant win them all. We should have a strong second half of the season. #MonTheHammers

Prince: Indeed, the Hammers are the only team to trip up Liverpool this season as well. No small feat by any means.

Mort as a member of the defense for the London based club, do you feel like there is a sentiment around the league that maybe, defensemen don't get as much credit as they should, or do you feel like the league appreciates the men at the back?

Mort Ragnarsson: Yeah that was a good game. We had the chance to win it but they are a cracking team.

Well, you got to look at the fact that nobody wants to play at the back, so when you have a strong back you got to give them their due. It's one thing to play defender but another to defend well, but unfortunately the truth is that most players/teams don't see the good points, they only see the bad ones and then the back line get put off playing defense. So to all of you guys out there that give abuse to a defender for 1-2 mistakes, I ask you, to try to play defense when you come up against some of the top attacking teams and then maybe, just maybe, the back line will be appreciated the way they should. So no, they are not given the appreciation they are due sometimes.

Prince: As a fellow defensemen I do completely agree with that. Defense is not easy but similar to Goalkeeper, the mistakes are magnified more than the positive plays.

Last question here Mort. Team of The Season so far to you. Who do you think deserves the nod in Mort Ragnarsson's TOTS?

Mort Ragnarsson:
    GK: Bauer l 43 l
    RCB: Kwsta 23
    CB: Pavard x 21
    LCB: PortuggeePrince
    RDM: AGingaNinja12
    LDM: TheLaw10555
    RM: Maestro l 21 l
    CAM: Nubsy004
    LM: KCNightshade
    RS: Daniellelouxox
    LS: Criminal Lazer

Subs:
    Evo21 x
    l HitNit l
    Moreno l 24 l
    OSGUNNERS
    OldMR Peanut

Thanks for having me bro.

Prince: Thank you so much for the time Mort and good luck to you and the Hammers the rest of the way!

I would like to thank Mort for taking the time here on this edition of 'Inside The 18'. Keep an eye out for the next edition of this series. Once gain this is Andre Pereira aka PortuggeePrince.

Support the news team, like, comment & share your thoughts on their work

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  2. Scooby l 22 l

Scooby l 22 l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    20 million down the drain Mort as fucked us up again

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. DanielleJesus33

DanielleJesus33 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the shout out Mort, we try our best :)

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  4. TrulyTwizted

TrulyTwizted Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I thought we were getting a top goal scorer for 20mil ... #Mort4Striker

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. washed up wany

washed up wany Well-Known Member

Ratings: