Interview with Op-A-Dope

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by dantheman896, Mar 6, 2016.

1. dantheman896

dantheman896 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    Well well well, how's it going Opie?

It's time for your interview.

Q: Being the first corner stone player I've interviewed, do you feel any added pressure especially since you've got the players you wanted on your line?

A: Not one bit. For me this season looks to be the most enjoyable one yet. I'm on a team with a bunch of guys I love playing with and who understand the game of basketball the way I do. I wasn't chosen as a corner stone player to put up 30 points and 20 boards a game, I play team ball and do the little things that go unnoticed. Being a great teammate and a great guy got me this gig :).

Q: What are you most excited abut for this upcoming season?

A: For me it is seeing Bingo King as Gordon Hayward. I played with Bingo my first season on the Bulls and I've always known him to play the point guard position. He did it last season as well but he always has wanted to be the scorer on the team. Now is his chance to prove it so I'm excited to see what he's got. Outside of the Jazz though I'm excited for the progress of the league. We've added 2 more teams and a bunch of new players to throw into the mix. Playing with and against some of these guys is going to be great especially since they are bringing new play styles to the table.

Q: Why did you not want to play for the Raptors? (I'm very sad not to have you on my team)

A: Honestly Dan I was tired of carrying you defensively on the T'Wolves so I had to move on ;) (Just kidding). I didn't want to play for the Raptors because I was interested in playing with a team that wasn't so talented. It also helps when Bingo King had this Pat Riley type plan to put together his own little "dream team" in Utah. I'm glad it worked out the way it did but the bottom line is I would have been happy playing for anyone this season.

Q: What are your hopes for the Jazz and whose the top player?

A: As always my hope is for our team to compete and win the championship this season. I think we have the right guys in place to do so but it's going to be a challenge when considering the opposition this season. There are a lot of strong teams and a few who are going to surprise us. Hmm...top player on the Jazz would have to be myself. Like I said before the numbers aren't going to blow you away but it's about much more than just putting up points. I think that people who have played with me would agree and I haven't come across anyone who hasn't enjoyed having me as a teammate.

Q: In your eyes whose the most overpaid player not on the Jazz and why?

A:Most overpaid player award goes to the "Moist Maker" Hydrohunter. I'm not sure if it was the fact that teams needed a forward/guard with name recognition or if he just happened to be bid up to a ridiculous price. To me Hydro is a solid complimentary player but sometimes I feel he gets lost of defense and gets caught up worrying about what he's shooting. Don't get me wrong I think Hydro has been improving and I wish him the best of luck but I think his 4.25 mil price tag was awfully large. However, the Pacers are getting a 2 in 1 with him being both a coach and a player out on the court so maybe that can justify his cost.

• Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  2. AkaBalla2k

AkaBalla2k Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -7
    Good stuff

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Nep Neppy

Nep Neppy Hockey’s Greatest Weeb

Ratings: