Interview with the Shot Calla AkaMrBalla

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by dantheman896, Mar 13, 2016.

1. dantheman896

dantheman896 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    What's up Mr. Balla? It's time for your close up!

With week 1 over and done with a lot has happened, mainly Pelicans going 6-0!

Q: How do you feel week 1 went for the Bucks? Was it a win or a loss in your eyes?

A: Well we finished 4-2 for the week so I think it was a win with the exception of the Raptors game. We got our asses handed to us that game. We did utilize two training camp guys who were unknowns. Still no excuses, but did I tell you our pg had all but 0's?? No excuses.. Haha

Q: I see you made a trade recently, what was your main motivation behind it, aside from helping the magic land an absolute monster?

A: A monster? That could mean a handful of things good or bad. I'll be real with you regarding Jsnyder. He is a great guy on the mic with my experiences with him, however I thought he was my girlfriend as to how many messages he was sending me everyday. Talking about how good he was, how he is the best on the team, I need more games etc... It was time to let him prove himself in Orlando as to how good he is. I wish him nothing but the best.

Q: After week 1 what team aside from yours do you believe will be the team to win it all, and why?

A: Raptors and Pelicans come to mind, but I'll have to say after week 1's performance it's the Raptors. If they can continue to dominate with their.... Ummm.. Their... Shoot I can't remember that other leagues name.. Is it the PBA? If they continue to dominate with their PBA line watch out..

Q: Whose in your eyes after week 1 the coveted All LGBA Line 1?

A: JSnyder, JSnyder, JSnyder, JSnyder and JSnyder. Looking out for you Dawg, Peace...

In all seriousness, if the Raptors continue to dominate it could be a team full of Raptors. But I like o Kyle Korver o, dantheman, minichud mason, Kuhrow and maybe ummm maybe idont................

[insert tv static screen?]

We are experiencing technical difficulties and will return to action soon.....

Sorry dan I was gonna say I DONT really know the last spot as of right now.

Sorry for the delay on this guys I'll try to get more up ASAP, The Division took over for a bit lol.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    I think you meant to say iDontWinMuch

iDontLoseMuch
  3. ROSE2Doccasion

ROSE2Doccasion Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -3
    Nah he meant rose

No Streaming Account
  4. dantheman896

dantheman896 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    Well he already said me so it's all downhill from there anyway ;)

No Streaming Account
  5. trost24

trost24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -2
    JSnyder getting 50 dropped on him lol see question 4 lmao

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account