Interviewed By A Guy That Don’t Believe In Sleeves

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Userpic1306, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Userpic1306

Userpic1306 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +674 / 15 / -45
    NoSleeves12 - Now that you have clinched what are your honest expectations for your playoff run. Over under 2.5 losses all playoffs?

Userpic1306 - The goal from day one since I came here has been to win the Calder. Nothing has changed. As for the 2.5 playoff losses, I have faith in the boys so Im gonna take the under.

NoSleeves12 - What would you say is your weakest part of your team?

Userpic1306 - Boy I’m gonna have to break out a microscope for that one to find it. But I would say that sometimes we hunt too much for points as we all are competing not only against the league for points but also among each other. So at times late in games we leave our D and Goalie out to dry hunting for points as the past 2-3 games the opponent has scored with less than 30 seconds left blowing shutouts. Im sure once playoffs start we will just be concerned about the wins and will play a different style as needed for a long playoff run. Also if PSwag could quit dunking on our G’s, that would be great too. Top goal scorer against the Cudas this year. ;)

NoSleeves12 - What players in your estimation should be in the NHL had they not taken a lebron deal to try and win a calder?

Userpic1306 : Judging from some of the teams rosters Ive seen up there *cough Edmonton cough* I would say that most of the boys on the team would help contribute at the NHL level.

NoSleeves12 - Pretend you wont have as many cuda, as you can find a way to stay on the cuda next year. what players do you think need to stay in the AHL to work on there game before they jump up

Userpic1306 : Well if there is anyone on this team that needs to round out their game more its our LWs. As all 3 on each different lines are the top goal scorers in the AHL. They just can never find the pass button it seems. ;)

NoSleeves12 : Okay last question. 5. why did you not try and trade for me. it hurt my feelings.

Userpic1306 : I was all for trying to trade for you. When I brought it up to Ducks, he said no way. He didnt like people with long beautiful hair. Said it reminded him of hippies and he hates them. Guessing it had to do something with his experience in Vietnam. :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    Calling me out like that.. damn

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Santaklaus42
  3. Locsta--

Locsta-- ;)

Ratings:
    +111 / 12 / -20
    Pass? Is that the thing were you don't score??? I got to look into that. Good write up user. :D:team519:

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. PitcheRxSwaGx

PitcheRxSwaGx Swisscheese, now traffic cone

Discord:
    pitcherxswagx#0
    Ratings:
    +855 / 162 / -77
    Cuda lw motto “get the rebound” :thinking:

• Informative Informative x 3
    Santaklaus42
  5. debarrd