is this league Xbox One or 360 ?

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by Mitchorn25, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Wotcho

Wotcho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    or fifa 15 or 14 ?

No Streaming Account
  2. Ao I DiLo

Ao I DiLo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 3 / -5
    Fifa 15 X1

• Like Like x 2
    OutlawsFCTV
  3. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    We understand the need to recruit for leagues, but could you please contact League or Site Staff before posting on our forums in regards to this as it may breach our ToS.

We love our player's and owner's and plan to keep everyone here.

Thanks.
    [MENTION=3825]Scheckel29[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] [MENTION=4514]Ozzyng2[/MENTION]

4. l KaV l

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    Because this is breaching ToS for the entire site or should be, you are not allowed to spam our site recruiting for yours.... fall back league? we do not need one sorry... not only that, no one has even approached us about this idea your stating about a fall back league from LA, so yes I do see this as trying to steal our community.

5. iMMuNiiTy

iMMuNiiTy Jelly

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    If you are ignorant enough to think we are trying to steal your community then that's hilarious lol. As a player, I want to play as much as possible. So why not be open to the possibility of having multiple leagues to be a part of. More games equals more fun. If you're too dim to see that than you shouldn't have any part in running a league or keeping watch over forums.

No Streaming Account
  6. Scheckel29

Scheckel29 IslesGT

Discord:
    scheckel29#0
    Ratings:
    +910 / 7 / -11
    Spamming the forums is a little ridiculous, dont you think? Also we play 4 nights a week, and im pretty sure you will have the same times we play. How is that not trying to make people choose between one league or another?

Doesnt matter what your reasonings are but posting a league on a rival site and saying sign up for ours is just not right and won't fly with anybody.

Scheckel29
  7. l KaV l

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    You are missing the entire point.... your allowed to play as much as possible and be apart of many leagues if you want.

However, Recruiting on someone else's site for your own is highly frowned upon and depending on the ToS could be an even bigger issue, which that is for site staff and not league staff to decide upon. especially when it is for the exact same game!

Now forgive me for "assuming" your stealing our player's, But I do not believe contact was made to any Moderators of this forum asking if it was alright to recruit. Instead someone decided not to just make a new thread but spam every thread we had created telling people to come play VIFA. Now my only question is if you were not stealing our player's and wanted to make a fall back league you guys were prepared to work around our schedules and changes to not become a competitor but to allow everyone signed up here to have the chance to play every game in both leagues, correct?

Again I know you may be defending the fact you just like to play in multiples leagues which I understand, so that question is directed towards the guy trying to recruit. But from our point of view, no warning no contact just spamming our threads about playing in another league is pretty aggressive and definitely looks like your trying to take our players rather then work together I think.

I am not dim what so ever, I am defending my league and its player's... We have a good thing starting here and do not need it potentially ruined.

8. Rushpac

Rushpac First ever back-to-back PLB champion bitches!

Ratings:
    +981 / 17 / -16
    Wants to play as much as possible -- has never signed up for a Manchester City game

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Rushpac
  9. Ao I DiLo

Ao I DiLo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 3 / -5
    "Future is bright"

Oh boy. A stie that looks like its from before windows 98. A site owner that doesnt do anything but sito n his ass. A shitty stats system. A slow site. Servers blow. More problems than the korean space program.

• Like Like x 3
    OutlawsFCTV
  10. iMMuNiiTy

iMMuNiiTy Jelly

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I responded to messages, but no response was given to myself. So far, I have had no help from people who have been around this league. If you care about your sign ups like you say you do, you should put forth the effort to help ALL members and sign ups.

Site* Doesn't* Sit on* Anyways, we have multi-million dollar companies on our servers, our site staff along with any and all league staff do anything to help our players. This site as a whole is a copy of the site I first joined to play in competitive team play leagues in a sim style setting. Same basic principals just different colors as far as your site is concerned.

No Streaming Account
  11. F5 Penguin

F5 Penguin #NoFilter

Ratings:
    +1,222 / 4 / -22
    Not only is the promotion of LeagueArena on here laughable and deplorable at the same time, the fact you think recruiting on another site is okay makes you dim.

Second, you don't get a right to do whatever you want on another site. Our rules, not yours. Don't like 'em? I believe there's a site that closed down a league mid-season somewhere over that way. Still not cool? I'm sure [MENTION=4]Tris10[/MENTION] can lay down the hammer for you. Your choice.

f5penguin
  12. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    History lesson, LG came way before the other site, in fact Runwiththedevil publicly credits Leaguegaming for inspiring the creation of the other site when he started out as a member here in our LGHL league.

Also, do you notice you are arguing with everyone that was once on that site in one form or another, but now is not. That should be a giant red flag to you, But to each there own. Best of luck to that site, We'll continue to evolve our tools and features with little sleep lost about what "others" are doing.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 7
  13. iMMuNiiTy

iMMuNiiTy Jelly

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I didn't come on these forums to argue, promote LA, recruit members or anything like that. It isn't a matter of me having preferences of one site over another, I joined these websites to join fun, competitive, and sim style leagues. I have nothing to say about those members who switched from one site to another as that was before I joined. I am merely expressing my opinion that people who play here probably would like to play more than what they are. Obviously LG is doing better than LA right now in most aspects, and that was because of, for lack of a better word, "rogue" members who caused the demise of multiple leagues on LA. It comes down to personal preference if you choose one site to the other and we don't force players to play just as that isn't done here on LG. We just merely give the option of having the chance of being able to play in another league. I understand where ALL of your points are coming from, I mean I would feel the same way I assume if the roles were reversed. The guy who posted in every thread said he had ways of recruiting people yet we had no inclination of what he planned to do. Like I said, I understand where you are coming from. I am sorry for the whole situation being blown out of proportion.

No Streaming Account
  14. iMMuNiiTy

iMMuNiiTy Jelly

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I myself, being part of the staff running VIFA, has been planning something I would ultimately have ended up suggesting to the folks here at LG. If players do just want to play and have fun as I believe they do, then I thought that, once VIFA returned to full strength, that instead of being pure rivals that we could combine efforts somehow and possibly have a LA vs LG kind of like "All-Stars" match or cup. Get the word out that we are somewhat able to work in unison and we could both see our numbers grow. A bragging rights kind of thing. Once again I apologize once more for all that has happened, like I said I had no idea what was going to take place. But my whole intentions of even checking this site anymore I've explained here previously in this post. Sorry for the confusion and best of luck!

No Streaming Account
  15. Proud Gay Dad

Proud Gay Dad Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Proud Gay Dad#2855
    Ratings:
    +1,255 / 15 / -54
    That one guy LITERALLY posted a link to LA on here which would not and never has been accepted over on LA. Let me ask you if I went to LA and posted links in the VHL forums to have people join LG how fast would I be banned? If you can't see whats wrong with this you're either ignorant beyond believe or just an asshole. Either way good luck with ROB the SLOB.

Sup_Im_Gay
  16. Hawkeyenation9

Hawkeyenation9 LGBA League Official

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    immunity gtfo man Vifa isnt coming back with 4 teams lol

No Streaming Account
  17. Hawkeyenation9

Hawkeyenation9 LGBA League Official

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    Nah man whats hilarious is that you would come over and try to recruit for league arena when you have 4 teams, none of which can fill up a full line up of 11. (there is about 9 per team i believe from what I saw). The forums are cluttered, the site's stat system is something Tris could literally shit out of his ass, and it would still be better. The admins dont fully support the league, and from what i've seen the players and owners know nothing about the game of soccer. They are the type of guys to LB + Y it every time they touch the ball. In fact one of the "owners" you guys picked couldn't tell me the difference between formations, had no tactical awareness at all, and said "who cares about all that stuff if your guy's are fast" So please don't come over here advertising for VIFA, and then deny that you are when you have members of vifa posting links TO vifa. Listen, I like some of the staff over there in VIFA, and I wish you guys the best of luck. I really do. But find members in a different way, dont come on here and post. I mean im a League Official for the LGBA now, and you don't see me posting links on the VBA forums. I usually don't rant like this, but for people from VIFA to come over and have the audacity to do this stuff rubbed me the wrong way lol.

No Streaming Account