Jewels & Tools with Jenkies

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by t-jenks15, Mar 3, 2019.

1. LiQuidVenom93

LiQuidVenom93 Jenkies

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -6
    This is my first attempt at a write up so please do not go easy on me.(chances are i get whatever i deserve)
    So, the way i am doing my rating is as a team collectively. I will however single out players who best define a jewel and a tool.

Jewels: best exemplifies team play, production and results.
    Tools: players who appear to be worth nothing but a hair on a piece of dog poo... #SorryNotSorry
    Without further ado, lets get into it.

This thread refers to the Eastern Atlantic group. ( in order or standings)

1. Phantoms - I'm not sure anyone predicted the tear this team has put on the league but if you did give yourself a pat on the back. This team has no shortage of offense and can shut down the best on the backend, not to mention their apparent brick walls in the cage.

OFFENSE A - Jewels - 6 players with perfect records is proof that they are for real. Only 2 forwars who own - +/-.

DEFENSE A- - Jewels - 4/6 Defenseman with perfect records. (JAWDROPS) good luck to opposing forwards they will shut you down

GOALIES B - Jewels - goalies will most likely always be jewels, because i mean goalies right? |_powerpak_|
    is holding down the fort, while it appears T_B_61 is lucky he has league best defense.

JEWEL- Jason_23 TOOL- Demburghboyz412

2.Tigers: this is team who preforms everynight and grinds out the W's

OFFENSE B - JEWELS - great team efforts providing results

DEFENSE C+ - don't play much of production from the point but definitely providing that shut down every team requires

GOALIES - JEWELS - Another set of brick walls enough said.

JEWEL- XKLUTCHDOLPHINX TOOL- Kr3whid9
    3. Checkers: this team has 1 solid line which makes me cring when i give them their rating. Its unfortunate to say the least.

OFFENSE D+ - Tools - as a team collectively the offense just isnt there.

DEFENSE C - Tools - same as the forwards you cant expect to keep winning with this d core.

GOALIES A+ - Jewels - unbeatable. Incredible. Will be the only reason this team continues to put up the W's

JEWEL- GOALIES TOOL- ELSPICOLI420

4.Penguins: another team finding success with no apparent superstars in the lineup.

OFFENSE B - Jewels - These guys know how to win. Appears to be a more defense orientated group.

DEFENSE D+ - Tools - Rely heavily on top line for the W's

Goalies A - Jewels - must be a trend this season. Goaltending is key for this squad and they are providing.

JEWEL - GATESSE TOOL - mrabrams1994

5. Bruins: Average team at best so far, which does suprise me with some of the stars they possess.

OFFENSE C- - TOOLS - secondary scoring is a let down on this squad. Bringing down the team with it.

DEFENSE B+ - JEWELS - This team has a solid group of defensemen. Not an easy team to beat.

GOALIES B+ - Jewels - do any goalies suck this season...

JEWEL- MATH_HABS TOOL - CREAFEARZ

6. Thunderbirds: not really familiar with many of these players but they seem to be pulling of a winning record. Thats nice.

OFFENSE C - Tools - just a group of average forwards. They may suprise us as the season progresses.(hopefully)

DEFENSE B + - JEWELS - i believe this core of guys is carrying this team. Along with the help from the keepers.

GOALIES - Jewels - Again? Stop why so good?

JEWEL- FROSTYGTA TOOL- JBASK

7. Wolfpack: a 2 line crew. How can your leader in points own a losing record, appears we may see a goalie change folks.

OFFENSE B + - Jewels - dynamic players who can put up points.

DEFENSE - C - Tools - not one defensemen has a winning record. Only 2 players who stick out to me in this group. Ceeg87 and memphisonfire

GOALIES B- - jewels - this was tough only one goalie seems to get the results. Might be the weakest goaltending in this division.

JEWEL - SPEEDYDAWG88 Tool- kudlacik1

8. Bears: Last but they are the least. Worst team in the division. Well its a tough division and they would be better placed in a different division.

OFFENSE C- - TOOLS - NOT a collectively offensive group. Rely heavy on 1st line. Makes sense why they are the bottom of the atlantic

DEFENSE B- - JEWELS - well this defense provides the only strength this team has
    GOALIES C - - TOOLS - AVERAGE. Need to preform better to help this team win.

JEWEL - LECUPIDON TOOL - SUPERLIGHT1993

This takes way to much work when you have 2 crazy kids running around. So i took the lazy way out and didnt go in depth on players. Maybe if this goes okay i could give it a shot. Anyways thanks for reading and let the bashing commence

JENKIES

• Like Like x 8
    • Troll Troll x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Uh.. checkers have no offense?

Hm.

Wonder how they went on a 12+ game winning streak. :thinking:

Also, i should be the tool of Hartford. 2M with only four points in six games, need to see more. Doesnt help im on east but i expect much more out of myself.

• Like Like x 2
    vxrloop
  3. LiQuidVenom93

LiQuidVenom93 Jenkies

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -6
    They have one solid line. But defence and goaltending were key for that streak. And dont sell yourself short looper.

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Cmutimmah10

Cmutimmah10 RIP

Discord:
    cmutimmah10#5781
    Ratings:
    +62 / 1 / -0
    I should be a tool for being the leading point guy on Hartford with a losing record.

From a content standpoint, this was great. I don't think you should go too far in depth. But if you're going to do a Jewel and Tool for each position group, then do it for all teams.

Additionally, formatting goes a long way, this was only a tough read because of the formatting issues. Clean that up and I think you got something here.

No Streaming Account
  5. frostygta

frostygta Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 10 / -10
    I'm a tool in real life so I guess I'm a jewel and tool at the same time?

frostygta
  6. Boughss

Boughss Well-Known Member

Discord:
    boughss#0
    Ratings:
    +322 / 12 / -10
    I wish I was on the Checkers one solid line :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Loopxr-

Loopxr- .

Ratings:
    +572 / 21 / -73
    Formatting and grammar/spelling does need to be fixed in future write-ups. Like Timmah said, the overall idea is great and I am sure Jenks will build off it.

• Like Like x 1
    vxrloop
  8. FittNASTY

FittNASTY Jeep Life

Ratings:
    +346 / 17 / -39
    8. Bears: Last but they are the least. Worst team in the division. Well its a tough division and they would be better placed in a different division.

OFFENSE C- - TOOLS - NOT a collectively offensive group. Rely heavy on 1st line. Makes sense why they are the bottom of the atlantic

DEFENSE B- - JEWELS - well this defense provides the only strength this team has
    GOALIES C - - TOOLS - AVERAGE. Need to preform better to help this team win. <------ I mean, 3 shut outs.... stolen at least 65% of my games..... but need to be better..... good write up. :/

fittnasty
  9. LiQuidVenom93

LiQuidVenom93 Jenkies

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -6
    To be honest on this one. It was the last team to write up and i just wanted to get it done lol. I think if i was to give it more time it would be better next time. Sorry guys first time

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. FittNASTY

FittNASTY Jeep Life

Ratings:
    +346 / 17 / -39
    like they say, no prize for last place

• Funny Funny x 1
    fittnasty
  11. ClumsyTurtle13

ClumsyTurtle13 xMAssStAtiC-

Discord:
    xMAssStAtiC-#1607
    Ratings:
    +370 / 2 / -8
    You are one of the best goalies in LG. You need to stop slacking and do better lol ;)

Xmassstatic
  12. FittNASTY

FittNASTY Jeep Life

Ratings:
    +346 / 17 / -39
    Sigh lol

fittnasty