Krok-o-dill's Top Players NOT in the LGHL - Left Defense

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Krok-o-dill, Feb 13, 2018.

?

Would you like to see more of these articles?

1. Hell Yes! This was awesome

2. Meh, I could live with or without

3. No, I didn't enjoy this at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dangles4days

Dangles4days YouTube Danglez Washington

Ratings:
    +48 / 60 / -8
    I like you too! I forget everyone on here isn’t a cancerous troll. So I’m sorry for the passive aggressive reply. You were saying my win percentage, and with no mention of my teams record made me assume you didn’t see it.

Your a defenseman so and have had the unfortunate experience of playing in bad teams, just imagine if every season has went that way. I really just want to play good competitive hockey without waiting in lobbies trying to find full games without people backing out. 5 skaters cycling and touching the puck not 3 guys doing it with 2 guys skating or standing at the point.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    I’d say thanks for the recognition, but apparently I am only a CHL talent now because my S5 is the only sample size people care about now.

I’d say S6 in AHL wasn’t bad either, only 76 goals allowed in the 26 Games I played. But here I am waived to CHL, and just finally taken off TC this week.

Oh well. Playing with a massive chip on my shoulder.

• Like Like x 1
    fkncommishlb