Lag and Mecciah’s Suggested Moves

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by TwoLagShots, Feb 16, 2022.

?

Which Team Will Make the Biggest Jump in Standings by the End of the Deadline?

1. Sixers

2. Warriors

3. Heat

4. Bulls

5. Jazz

6. Nets

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TwoLagShots

TwoLagShots Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TwoLagShots#9325
    Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -8
    Lakers

Despite their top record, there are most certainly some holes on this roster, the main one being a PG for their line with Torn, Russ and Nato. Without a competent point guard, this line can get exposed. They don’t necessarily need a top PG, but even someone like a Hurl or Lag Shots is ideal for their first line (or is that their second line?!?!?!?!). I’m not sure what PG’s they can target as they don’t have much capital outside of their big guns, which I’m guessing they are hesitant to move.

Hornets

I think there is one or two holes on this Hornets team, but aside from that they are pretty set up. I think their depth on the 2nd line is an issue, so landing a C or PF for that second line would be huge, especially considering Strapz doesn’t always have LG as a priority. I think they could achieve this by maybe looking at some struggling teams like Golden State or Detroit, or maybe make a move for some TCs that they know can step up and fill a void where needed. I think Chase would be a huge pickup for the 4 on the second line for these guys.

Nuggets

It’s hard to say exactly what the nuggets need as they have been so active already, moving pieces around each week. They already have a bunch of TCs as well, so that isn’t a need either. I think this team needs a second hash lock since they have so many great forwards on the roster, and this would allow them to run 3 big lineups on each line. A guy they could target might be BMW off of the Heat to play that on ball defence.

Celtics

Boston has a stellar first line, I think it’s really just the depth that they need to improve on. The major thing this team lacks is a true on ball lock for that second line. I know Rise has been looking for someone to fill that slot, and I think that he makes a move before the deadline as he is another one of those owners who isn’t afraid to shuffle things around. Going after someone like Ayztraks off of Utah might be a move to look at.

Jazz

Well to keep it simple with Utah, they have to move two pieces before games this week, or risk losing them to waivers, and with teams like Golden State and Chicago (Maybe Detroit as well), it’s almost certain whoever they waive gets picked up. I would personally be listening to offers on anyone that isn’t an untouchable in hopes to get something in return. I think they could maybe look at offloading one or two of these players for a reliable TC and a high pick in the draft for this week, or risk losing them at no cost to waivers.

Detroit

For a team that is kind of in turmoil at the moment, they do have a lot of valuable pieces on good contracts they could move. If I’m Detroit, I’m calling up Utah and Golden State and making something happen. All three of these teams “need” to make moves, so that is something I would be doing. Maybe looking at Truss in Golden State (if he is going to load up), or looking at the pieces that Utah might be offloading. Getting some active bodies is the most important thing for Detroit right now.

Hawks

The hawks are an odd team. They are bottom 4 in scoring but 6th in Points Allowed. When you look at this team, you don’t think they’d be on the outside looking in. If I am Juice, I am stacking one line for the rest of the season to try and guarantee 3 wins per week.

Suggested Trade - The Hawks made the trade that I was going to suggest. Struggling to score, they needed a 2bh to help their Point Guards put up some more points. They satisfied this need by moving SincerelyTrento for DawgAxxFish. They just have to hope their defense doesn’t drop off from losing Trento.

Nets

Despite Cerz only averaging 8.2 PPG at point guard, the Nets put up the 4th most points in the league. HOWEVER, they have the worst defense in the league and it’s not even close. This team needs to make a move for a true lockdown defender and they need to do it fast.

Suggested Trade - I think the Nets should trade for a Center. A big possibility I see is with the Utah Jazz. The Jazz have just called up another center to their lineup so they will most likely be looking to move one. Brick Fiend and Donnie are two viable options for the Nets to trade for. After this move, they should move B1GC00L to point guard instead of center and then move Cez to lock to play alongside of M15.

76ers

Did anyone expect the sixers to be a bottom 4 team? No. Are they currently a bottom 5 team? Yes. Mecciah has already started making moves and once again he proves to be a good manager. Giving up the 3rd most points in the league, the Sixers need defense and they need it BAD. The biggest step they took was trading for SincerelyTrento. Fish is a solid 2bh but just wasn’t a good fit defensively. The other big move the Sixers made was trading for EasyMacaroni who is easily a top 4 C in the league.

Suggested Trade - The Sixers 2nd line has been struggling all season but with the recent trades they made, picking up GQRayfe, NovaCanee, and bringing Aptai off I/R, I think they need to hold tight and see how these moves play out before they rush to make another trade.

Bulls

I won’t sugarcoat this, the Bulls are a mess. Their first line is extremely average and their 2nd line is non-existent. They just waived ApeLikeGoku who seemed to be one of their better 2nd line players. I’m not sure what this team plans on doing but they definitely need to make moves. The best advice I can give Munnie, LET BERRY IN ON MANAGEMENT DECISIONS.

Suggested Trade - This team needs to solidify a 2nd line and the first step is to get an actual point guard. They have 2 PGs on their active roster that have a combined 0 games played this season so I don’t know if calling them up was the right path to take. The Bulls should look to trade for N0bu3no from the Pistons. His availability isn’t very good but he’s a lot better than anyone they currently have running PG.

Heat

The Heat came in with a plan to get their clan together. However, it looks like they didn’t get many of the good NoLove players. We’ve seen in the past that bringing a clan into LG doesn’t work out. You start to learn that your clan isn’t that good. They have forfeited a lot of games so they need to reevaluate the roster and get people who will actually show up.

Suggested Trade - The Heat need to look for teams like the Jazz and the Warriors who have a lot of players on their TC. Start moving some of your pieces for guys who will show up because even if they might not be the BEST players, availability is the best ability.

Warriors

This team is in shambles. Their GM got fired, their owner doesn’t answer messages about trades, their players aren’t happy to be there. They have 1 win and it’s against the Jazz who were a joke the 1st week of the season. The Warriors have a split group of players but it seems like a lot of them just don’t want to show up.

Suggested Trade - Blow it all up and make some Blockbuster moves that might give your team some energy. No one wants to play for a team that accepts being bad so get some cheap guys with average-above average potential. Start consulting some of your more trusted players on moves to make.

tbigs14
  2. Stop A Krab

Stop A Krab xLoad SL

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Nuggets DO NOT want BMW

No Streaming Account