League Gaming Links 2004 Season 3?

Discussion in 'TFC Ontario Soccer - Previous Gen' started by scbruins, Jul 4, 2004.

1. scbruins

scbruins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    League Gaming Links

Will there be a third season of Links here on LeagueGaming. I personally think this tour is far and above the best one out there, much better than Links Tour which makes the rules up as they go (we still have no idea how the tour will end, when, or who makes it into a playoff if one will even happen). It does seem that people are dying out here though on LeagueGaming, I guess we all could use a few weeks off. Anyway, just curious as to whether there will be a third season, I hope so because I may finally have a shot a making the top 16, I just started scoring in the top 10's in these tourneys as of the last few weeks, but it seems to little to late!! LOL!!

No Streaming Account
  2. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pretty sure there will be a season 3. Keep hitting 'em straight!

No Streaming Account
  3. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: League Gaming Li

Yeah, it seems the participation has slowed down a bit for the singles league. I missed 4 weeks of the season due to my move, and when I came back I was really itching to play.

Maybe it would be best to have a couple weeks of "cooling off" from the game, and Season 3 could start up with a full field again. I'm pretty sure we'll do more seasons, I'm not sure if we won't have a small break though (other than the break for anyone not in the top 16 match play championship).

No Streaming Account
  4. CanEHdian

CanEHdian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I definitely think a break is needed to give everyone some time off. I think a month is good time to give so everyone will come back refreshed.

No Streaming Account
  5. The Destroyer

The Destroyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm definitely leaning more towards taking about a month off after the final event of the season. I just feel this would be best for everyone as a lot of people will be going on vacation within the next 2 months, or even actually getting out to the courses for some rounds as well. :laugh: So expect an official announcement in a few weeks or so.

No Streaming Account