League Reaction.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Hayesx11, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mainoo 37

Mainoo 37 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yantzer_84#8287
    Ratings:
    +185 / 37 / -30
    No LGHL for me until NHL 16

• Like Like x 2
    Yantzer84
  2. LIVE Jordan

LIVE Jordan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    LIVE Jordan#5415
    Ratings:
    +183 / 18 / -10
    seems like all the assholes wanted to stay on 14
    good job LG

No Streaming Account
  3. Magilla72

Magilla72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MAGILLA72#8238
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Honestly, this whole name calling, asinine thread behaviour could've been avoided. I understand the league's decision, so they should've never have put up a poll and just went with what's best for the league. These forums have been a joke and a bigger eye sore than EA's forums, and that's pretty fuckin sad. I've played and met lots of nice people for the most part, even when we had issues, we talked and hashed out our differences.
    Fortunately for me, I've been able to play for 2 leagues, 1 of which is staying on 14.
    Just a shitty situation, made worse by some members. No offence @Nuge, seems like an intelligent guy from reading his posts, but his groupies are ruining this site.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. GOW LIKE A BOSS

GOW LIKE A BOSS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry, they've still got Figs42 sticking around. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. BeastModeCowb0y

BeastModeCowb0y Any1 can get it

Ratings:
    +666 / 0 / -0
    I have pro2 offline it's not much but yea lol

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. ViperXX79

ViperXX79 Southern Gentleman

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't really know. I can only assume $60 is a lot for the lower tax brackets...

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  7. Tonyferelli

Tonyferelli Ferelli Brother

Ratings:
    +504 / 1 / -5
    Think of the chip as NHL 14. The white dog is everyone who wanted to play NHL14.

The bigger dog as Tris and Brodie.

[​IMG]

That is the reaction for this thread.

• Like Like x 6
    Tonyferelli
  8. Blade mtl

Blade mtl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -3
    Lets be honest how many times you bought a game full price and after a month it was on the back burner
    At least NHL 15 with LG and EASHL etc. you will use it alot .

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Mxckie

Mxckie Banana League Hero

Ratings:
    +3,834 / 315 / -317
    EB Games pricing system for trade-ins is atrocious, it was hard enough to find $8 games, the amount of $10 trade in games is basically all Xbox One games, which area all $17 unless they just came out.

iMackie21
  10. Serpe x 13

Serpe x 13 Washed Up Center

Ratings:
    +1,290 / 165 / -333
    Looks like I retired on top. Time to take over the HUT world and dominate nuge again.

Serpe_x_13x
  11. ittozziloP

ittozziloP Hashtag Big Three

Ratings:
    +365 / 57 / -37
    Glad we put this to a vote. Almost as bad as LeagueArena. Cant wait for the Brodie force read, "I don't have all the power, but really your opinions are useless." Enjoy your goose-stepping

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Momz Spaghetty

Momz Spaghetty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 3 / -12
    See ya on the X1 (If EA gets their shit together)

To all those people who win cups/awards in the next 2-3 seasons, enjoy the * next to it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    momzspaghetty
  13. Mr Torts

Mr Torts 3-time

Ratings:
    +380 / 29 / -11
    I'm disappointed in the decision, as I wanted to stay on NHL 14. I can also see people's frustration in that they emphasized they would do what the community wanted, but went against it anyways (I'm not sure of the final poll results, but I know NHL 14 had a larger margin). It seems gameplay has in fact improved a bit, certainly not enough to warrant a $60 price tag (or $70 in Canada), and I don't want to give money to EA. But to me, $60 is a price I'm willing to pay for a years worth of entertainment. And participating in LG hockey is too much fun for me to pass up.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Yxnnis

Yxnnis The artist formerly known as III Greece III

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    Stop acting like nobody wanted to go to 15. The majority of quality owners/players chose 15. Get over it.

No Streaming Account
  15. Stieny

Stieny Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +309 / 10 / -9
    Its kind of funny how some people were stating that the NHL level players were the ones that wanted to continue on to 15..... but on every page there are NHL level guys say "peace out" and "ill see you in a year".

Another thing is the fact that any AHL or CHL players that come up to the NHL and play these three seasons will literally only have the notion to say "i played in the NHL" but not stay there (for some of them, not all). This is because, if EA puts EASHL in NHL 16, most of the above average players will come back (unless other leagues snatch them up) and take over those spots. I understand that someone can be amazing at one game but horrendous at another, but usually the above average players stay at that level.

Now, i understand that LG was going to lose players either way (I am retiring because im not wasting any money buying a 360 game when the xbox one is released. Just seems tedious), but i would assume that 45%-60% of players in this league have the same mindset as i just mentioned (tedious to buy xbox 360 games). Also, it just does not make ANY sense to me or my cohorts to buy a literal replica of NHL 14. For those who think it is a different game (i already know BMCDONALD's side), please enlighten me how it is any different from NHL 14. The things you may not state are the dumping physics, skating or minor collision physics and this is because they improved those parts and those are the most obvious ones.

This was stated by BMCDONALD for those who have not read it:

Issue 1 - Despite what i have said above, this is 100% the best decision for the league's STATURE. Not for the league as a whole. Why? Because every year a new NHL game comes out, and every year, every league advances on the new game. Why would this year be any different? LG's reputation (and slogan really) is leading innovation. Just look at the site you are on right now. I dont see another site with these features and accessibility. If they were to stay on NHL 14, they would be known as the league that played in the past (even though to me, it felt the same). With this said, this decision is also the breaking point for many users of LG but there was no way of inhibiting losses as they were going to happen either way.

Issue 2 - The mid-season callups thing is BS and everyone knows it even if they dont want to believe it. The LG was projected (in my eyes) to have around 3700 - 3800 sign ups (over the course of the season) if NHL 15 had EASHL. There will definitly not be anywhere close to these numbers IMO (i currently project around 2000 by FA bidding and another 400 by first seasons end). In order to have 30 NHL, 30 AHL and 60 CHL teams, the league needs to have AT LEAST 2040 players by FA bidding which is possibly but i personally dont think it will happen (that number leaves NO players on training camps for CHL teams until random assignments begin.

Issue 3 - Simply, this is the biggest NHL 6v6 league and i highly doubt you would have lost interest from new comers just because you picked to stay on 14. That is as long as you gave a valid reason to those new comers to not waste money on a replica (thats the reason right there lol)

Issue 4 - If any of you guys REALLY think EA is listening and going to implement community ideas after taking EASHL out, then (im sorry) but you have the best imagination in the world. EASHL and GM connected were the biggest and most popular components of every NHL game it was in. TBH, even if they do listen to the community, wtf would they change that they already tried to change before? Hitting? Already did that. Puck physics? Already did that. Skating, dekeing, passing, etc. They already did that. The only difference that would come to these features are the fact that the game will be on the X1 in NHL 16.... Trust me, if EA and/or Rammer didnt respond to fucking tweets (aside from the obnoxious ones like "Go kill yourself" and "Fuck you Rammer", im 100% positively positive that you will not see any community feedback in NHL 16. Im not saying that EA wont communicate to the community (rumours that Tris was in talks, have no clue whether they are true), im saying they wont listen to you and change what you want in the game.

I just wanted to state what i think. I know i will be getting backlash so keep it to a minimum lol.

• Like Like x 4
    Stieny75
  16. Soxfan7744

Soxfan7744 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +184 / 6 / -14
    Sure it's not that nobody wanted to switch. It's just that the vast minority wanted to switch.

No Streaming Account
  17. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    I don't know ya but thank ya.

thefigs42
  18. Hillbilly x QC

Hillbilly x QC Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    I may not get cut at the playoffs this time, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. theFiGS42

theFiGS42 theFiGS42

Ratings:
    +636 / 6 / -11
    In this world in any case the majority never rules, it's the minority that pulls the strings and do what's BEST for the majority

thefigs42
  20. I SSJ Bardock I

I SSJ Bardock I Party Planner

Ratings:
    +547 / 0 / -0
    Tris clearly stated in the original post in the other poll that those results are not the deciding factor.
    51% of those that voted (did even half of LG vote?) voted for NHL14. That is hardly "the majority."

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.