LG Loss Prevention

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by ImaDoer3, Feb 22, 2020.

1. xDoer3

xDoer3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoer3#0
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 34 / -102
    My last two threads went pretty decent considering I haven't done them in a while. This thread is to prevent and make LG players more aware of the rules and prevent from getting themselves banned.

I'm going to post notable players that have been banned recently:

LikeASumboodeh_ has been issued a Capital Offense - 3 Season Ban in Season 13 of the LGHL PSN

2020-02-22 03:47pm (Threatening another User)

Franchise Matty has been issued a Capital Offense - 3 Season Ban in Season 13 of the LGHL PSN

2020-02-22 03:47pm (Threatening another User)

Hedmxnn has been issued a Capital Offense - 3 Season Ban in Season 13 of the LGHL PSN

2020-02-22 04:22pm (Threatening another User)

NAVx29 2 Season Ban (Threatening another User)

2020-02-18 05:06am

ToppestOfTops 2 Season Ban (Conduct Unbecoming- Racist comments)

2020-02-13 03:51pm

From what I heard one or two of these guys are getting their appeal granted based on a technicality that they were reported by the threatened user.

If you're not sure what the rules are ill post a few links down below that are useful:

https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/article-iv-the-rule-book.230086/ (Section 5)

Major points:

5.13: Conduct Unbecoming

A Manager can be issued a violation for conduct unbecoming, which could result in a suspension, season ban, or capital offense depending on the severity of the violation.

Conduct unbecoming is defined as but NOT limited to:

• Rage Quitting

• Breach of the Code of Conduct

• Blackmailing

• Confessing to Breaking Rules

• Causing a Panic or Riot

• Filing False League Information.

• Circumventing the intent of a rule

• Lying to League Staff during an investigation

The league staff reverses the right to issue a conduct unbecoming violation to a player for other offenses that may occur that are not outlined in this section or other sections of the rule book based on their discretion.

Punishment for non-compliance:

Depending on the severity of the violations, it will dictate the degree of punishment

https://www.leaguegaming.com/forums/index.php?threads/article-i-league-structure.230089/

Major Points:

4.11: Conduct

• Members selected by the Commissioner to be an Owner are required to meet the standards outlined within the LeagueGaming Code of Conduct.

• Being a member of Ownership is considered a direct representation of the League, it's beliefs and goals.
    • Members who do not meet the conduct criteria can be suspended or removed from their role as an Owner.
    * Failure to compile with the Manager Expectations can also result in an Owner being removed from their position.

Again this thread's intention is to raise awareness, reduce the threats and racist comments as much as possible. Such a shame seeing so many good players and owners get banned every season and part of it is lack of rule knowledge. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. Doer signing out!

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Windmillsfordayz

Windmillsfordayz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +568 / 41 / -104
    It really isnt that hard, dont be a racist and dont tell people to off themselves. But some people continue to have issues following those two rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Windmillsfordayz
  3. MacTheGoon

MacTheGoon Member

Discord:
    Goon#1776
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pretty common sense stuff I’d say, but there’s some in every crowd.

Small technical error:

”The league staff reverses the right....”

That should say reserves.

MacTheGoon