Media LG Outsiders Write Up for Week 3

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ChiToWnB3atD0wN, Jun 29, 2020.

?

How long was this read?

1. My eyes are bleeding

8.3%
  2. My phone/computer ran out of power

16.7%
  3. I can't read

54.2%
  4. TLDR

20.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChiToWnB3atD0wN

ChiToWnB3atD0wN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +633 / 6 / -14
    What's up fellas? Was unable to record a show this week but that doesn't mean I'm gonna leave the boys high and dry. Just gonna do a little pivot and put the pen and paper to work. Gonna do basically the weekly segments so let's get after it. Consume at your own pace it's lengthy lol. These are basically all my notes from the week doctored up.

TRADE ROUNDUP
    First up will be the trade roundup. Gonna just go over the big ones of the week that grabbed my eye since there were a couple with major implications for teams' extended outlook this season. We have some trying to claw back into the playoff picture and others trying to go over the top early.

The first one is @Spencer_Knight30 @Neomop being sent from Las Vegas :team676: to the New York Islanders :team27: for @Perrilyzer1 and @Drew x 19. This one should stick out to everyone went just scrolling through the NHL roster page because Vegas now has 5.25M committed in tendies. That's fucking nutty man. Granted they now have 2 bonafide studs between the pipes with @Vaynx already locking it down, but I'm just curious how this will work out down the road for the Golden Knights if they look to add a major piece for a playoff run. 3M on a 1A/B (however @xOgLowkeyyx views it!) is a bit of a cap bomb. Gotta shout out @Mr WorldWlde 69 for absolutely wylin in bidding. Perrilyzer is a fantastic goalie with an extremely accomplished ESHL resume, but I'm just keeping an eye on this situation moving forward. Neomop was obviously the main piece for the Islanders with them then flipping Spencer Knight. They are looking forward to acquiring a guy who helped an Oilers team last season really surprise some folks and he had a solid statistical season going 17-6-4 posting a 21 point season 1-20 (G/A) along with a +29 rating.

Next trade that made waves was the @officialmark07 deal where Mark is headed to the desert :team28: and Buffalo :team18: got a fuck ton of picks in return. Mark had been putting up the numbers people expect from him in his 4 ECU appearances for the Sabres going 3-1-0 with 8 points (that's 2ppg for you not good at math aka @Tayyyzzzz) and a +5 rating. Arizona made room to get this guy on the roster and compared to the other large contract guys this season, I'm sure @DDW-_- and @Krejci_46- were more than willing to accommodate a guy like this.

Next up I'm gonna lump two deals together since they were entangled for the ultimate outcome for the Minnesota Wid :team30:. @jared2112 and @Magneto98x had the wheels turning on this one. First they trade @weonculeco @J_King342 and @rG Breezyy to the Islanders :team27: for @Shxrpster @RJYorke and the aforementioned @Spencer_Knight30. The Wild :team30: then sent Sharpshooter and RJYorke to the Anaheim Ducks :team31: for @MeOyHoyMinoy (There's two users with this name now wtf you doodle bob lookin asses) and @Joorrdan. This was a signal to me that the stagnant start in Anaheim has taken its toll and the boys are trying to shake it up. I thought @Stifmeister x 7 @Dxmba @Rivzter had one of the most complete rosters coming out of bidding but it just hasn't seemed to mesh just yet. Props to the boys for trading a large portion of what I presume they thought would be their core and trying to get some new life in the season. For Minny I was shocked to see them move Breezy without @Lorenzo x 24. They seemingly were as inseparable as Sid and Geno. Obviously the shoutty thought the same because it went nuts when that one went across. All in all I think all 3 teams involved did a solid job of shaking things up.

The last two deals occurred late Sunday afternoon with the Predators :team77: acquiring former Avalanche AGM who was just traded to the LA Kings :team76: @GeT MuTeDD as well as @NEMZER for @WITNESS 513 and @Fatal I72I. I think this is one where Muted just hasn't had the start to the season he envisioned after such a strong past couple seasons. I noticed their was some line jumbling so maybe some consistency in Nashville can get him back to form. Fatal and Witness have the tall task of breathing some life into that LA Kings roster that have been struggling thus far.

The last trade I'll go over is the @N A S T Y x 93 & @x Neal x 18 x from Anaheim:team31: to New Jersey :team7: for @Sleemn @X27xChuckyx27X. Anaheim also sent a 1st rounder and NJD sent a 2nd back. So a lot going on in this one. Just further confirms Anaheim looking to completely overhaul their roster and seemingly NJD acquiring two pieces they felt were worth the move. Hard to make a move of this magnitude when you are currently 1st in the league in points unless you're pretty fuckin confident about it. Can't question it especially considering @TheHeroicDuck plays so frequently with Sleemn. This is one that'll take time to see a clear winner. If NJD gets the Neal from when I was first breaking into LG who was a consistent 16-19 game winner that'll ease the pain of losing Sleemn in addition to Nasty finding his Ground n Pound game with New Jersey's stable of capable forwards. Once again Anaheim acquiring good talents to try to give this team a second wind the rest of the way. (Sleemn went 3-0 yesterday w/ 5 points. Instant return on investment)

LG Outsiders Players of the Week
    Will just be me handing them out since Jiren just gives them to all the dudes that already won medals on the site....

Week 3 Forwards:
    :team28:@Tayyyzzzz 3-0 with 13 points 8 goals, 5 assists, +6 rating. Beat two struggling squads in :team3: and :team11: but beat the :team30: top line in a fawkin sweaty where the Yotes hung on besides being severely out shot, out TOAd, out fuckin everything. Solid week for the show's 500k prince.

:team17:@Tarasenko x 91 the man is averaging a hair under 4.5 ppg through 3 weeks and just turned in his third straight 3-0 week. The leading force in the :team17: fuck your shit up West line. Man coulda had more points but I believe :team11: called uncle. Was second in the league in goal scoring for the week with 11 goals and also kicked in 5 helpers and a +12 rating.

:team20:@Jxcou 91 went 3-0 with 17 points, 6 goals, 11 apples, +11 rating beating two of the top teams in the East in the :team10: and :team74:. Also pummeled :team2: in a barn burner. One of the major pieces of this Ottawa Senators :team20: team that is quietly going about their business.

Honorable Mentions: We had a :team8:@Jemima sighting. Back to back 2-0 weeks and he beat a strong Blackhawks lineup in a tough 2-1 match up. 9 points in two games even with the low scoring affair against Chicago. Quick shout out to all the boys who got the medals from the site. @Gabseh led the league in goal scoring this week (12), @Crow I50I with 3 huge wins trying to get :team23: back on track, and the dynamic duo of @Rockxt 5 and @Sbass19 are yet to lose since teaming up :team1: and are lighting it up statistically.

Week 3 Defencemen:
    :team4:@Forbz Eh went 3-0 this week with 5 points, 0G, 5A, and a +10 ranking. The #2 overall pick pushes his record to 8-1 on the season with quality victories over :team2:, :team23:, & :team10:.

:team28:@REX9277 already have given one to him this season but this week was deserving yet again. 3-0 week with HUGE wins over a hot Seattle team as well as :team676: & :team17:. Only had 3 pts, 1G 2A, but a +7 rating and more importantly some quality dubs.

:team676:@Landamov gave this guy some flak over his contract albeit now that he's with his guys in Vegas it looks much less out of place. Goes 3-0 on the week with 4 pts, 0G 4A, +11 rating, and played both sides this week LD and RD.

Honorable Mentions:
    Defense in my opinion is all about chem with your partner. It is contagious and makes team defense, reads, saves for the Gs that much easier. So in the honorable mentions we'll be highlighting 3 pairs that had great weeks. Seattle @l Deeks l & @Mxtayer, :team1:@Byfuglien x33l & @LaFleuR11 (Byuf daddy heard my lack of points comment and chipped in 5 this week to go with a fuckin bonkers +19 rating), and lastly I'll add :team4:@xW 4 R D to the already awarded Forbz. What a guy to get as your first d-partner in the NHL.

Week 3 Goaltenders:
    :team28:@Foote & @DirtyJerrz felt the first one of the week was more than deserving to go to a tandem. These boys combined for a 9-0 week for the desert dogs and both posted sub 2 GAA and save percentages of .849 for Foote in 6 game with Jerrz having an .889 on the week in spell duty. Fantastic week for the Yotes tendies. Lookin like Kuemper and Raanta this year in the real show.

:team676:@Vaynx once again finds himself on the list for his unreal stats. Guy went 4-2 on the week and posted a .870 save% as well as a 1.67 GAA, saw the most pucks on net with 67 saves, and turned in a shutty too. Guy is a gamer and gives that Vegas squad a chance every game.

:team1:@Kernsy I try my fuckin hardest to not repeat medals for the LG Outsiders' POTW but this dude turned in a fucking heater. 5-1 on the week, .900 save percentage, THREE fuckin shutties, and a 1.05 GAA. That's bonkers actually, dude had to raid the adderrall stash.

Honorable Mentions:
    The other two medal winners :team6:@Herringthefish and :team18:@Perkis System18 deserve a shout out as well for posting a .900 save percentage as well. I have morals and I really try not to just hand my POTW to guys already winning it on the site but you two made it hard since I had already highlighted you guys as tendies I'd be watching this season. Herring kudos on the big week and trying to get Columbus back on track. :team15: @Wild Edits this man was fucking out of his mind in our game against Minny. Had two guys experiencing packet loss and he fuckin turned in a masterful performance #ferdaboys with a 30 save game. 4-0 on the week with a .857 save% and a 1.69 (nice) GAA.

Shotsy Memorial Award
    This is sometimes something @ASAP Jiren and I look forward to, and other times I hate to do it. This is one falling in the latter. Fucking Calgary man. What fuckin deal did :team29:@Sitful & @Lingross make with the devil this season? They are sending major blood sacrifices to the LG gods. The week started with @Makaaarrrr being removed and then yesterday we saw the one that many of us were expecting to see sooner but @BizyBounce was given a cap ban for a shoutty outburst. We also had to say goodbye to :team3:@Leafs30 which sucks cuz he showed last season the dude is a player. Back to :team29:...this just magnifies the loss of Bones last week that much more. These boys in Calgary would gladly take fuckin David Ayres as their starter right now. Losing Bizy is honestly such a major blow to this Flames team. This team has/had? playoffs written all over them with the management duo getting a lot of their usual characters as well as bringing in new talent they hoped would elevate their game. Bizy's impact was going to be fealt the most once the second season started. This guy has put together two cup runs with fucking unbelievable stats once you get him to the playoffs. He's 46-23-7 overall and went 12-3 and 11-4-2 in the Cup winning postseasons. This is not a guy you simply replace. Linger and Sit may have been able to piece something together after Bones since they had such a dependable guy in Bizy but now the task at hand becomes monumental for the short term and more importantly the long term outlook for this team. Just fuckin sucks cuz if you saw what Bizy posted it was a momentary lapse of judgement and completely out of frustration. This was not the usual character of Bizy and I hope we see him again soon in the league.

Hey if you boys made it this far I really fuckin appreciate it. Not my first choice of how to get our weekly bullshit out to you guys but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless! We're gonna take this next week off for the 4th of July since we're both Americans and ya boy has a big weekend planned! We'll come back recharged and ready to get you guys the normal show. The theme for this season's entrance music was mid 2000s hip hop so I'll leave you with what was requested to be the opener. @Dame l13l we don't condone this lyrical genius's extracurricular activities aka murder! lmao but the people spoke and wanted this heater. Take it easy boys.

• Like Like x 26
    • Winner Winner x 7
    chitownb3atd0wn
  2. JRowsyn

JRowsyn DooGs

Discord:
    Duganator#1455
    Ratings:
    +371 / 4 / -11
    Appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Keep it up bud.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Duganator32
  3. Rimmr

Rimmr I am Daddy

Ratings:
    +294 / 87 / -123
    No mention of the hard work and output that @Landy Byng gave to the Yotes? Fucking disrespectful. The guy is a Stanley Cup champion and Lady Byng winner!

• Winner Winner x 2
    NeedRim
  4. Byfuglien x33l

Byfuglien x33l LFG discord.gg/Eashl

Discord:
    Byfuglien x33l#2028
    Ratings:
    +339 / 8 / -19
    I love the devotion you put into this even if you couldn’t do a video like you used too. Been waiting for this since 3 days, I was worried ! Favorite Media, good job as usual.

• Winner Winner x 1
    byfuglienx33l
  5. Dxmba

Dxmba Dude!

Discord:
    dxmba#0
    Ratings:
    +217 / 9 / -31
    Quack quack

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. DirtyJerrz

DirtyJerrz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 12 / -28
    Great write up and thanks for the mention!

• Winner Winner x 2
    Dirty_Jerrz