LG Tourny Final

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming G-League (LGGL)' started by bowdown, Jan 25, 2005.

1. bowdown

bowdown Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well looks like I get to face the open offense of KC. Lester couldn't shut it down and neither could I in Exb play :shock: I hope I can do it this time :-&

I can play tonight say 10 pm est Pyro.

No Streaming Account
  2. Pyrogerbil

Pyrogerbil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok, Ill see you tonight at 10?

Should be a hell of a game.

One good thing is I dont have Spikes I cant believe what a difference it makes having LB that can rush the passer.

No Streaming Account
  3. bowdown

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pyro holly shit, what a fucking game!!!!! I can't believe D. Grahm and Dillion missed those 2 open passes late in the game!!! But what a game, miracle game at least!!!

PS: I dont think Pyro will be sleeping well tonight.

No Streaming Account
  4. Pyrogerbil

Pyrogerbil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL

Great game

I fucked up at the end I shoulda just kicked the FG but being that I have a kicker that wouldnt make most high school squads and your coverage showed an almost sure completion I went for it. Poole peeled off his man and caught that pass. something that happens 1 on 300 times.

Didnt help things that I couldnt run the ball even against your prevent style D. I was sure you had a TD when you caught me audibling and dillon was uncovered then he drops it but they call me for encroachment aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Next time I'll just kick the stupid Field Goal. That was fun though. Till you made me watch the replay all the way down the sidline. jack ass :)

http://leagues.espnvideogames.com/t/game.php?l=70358&g=52422&a=log

Great Game

No Streaming Account
  5. bowdown

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes it was a great game, I had to make you watch that reply. You didn't have the headphone so we couldnt talk ;) If Dillion would of cought the ball I dont think we would of had the drama at the end and Grahm doing the ole on the pass pissed me off bad, I surely thought I lost the game then because it forced me to punt. I told myself not to turn over the ball too, and I threw that INT in the red zone I almost broke the controller. T. Green got some legs I tell you , he runs better then Vick! lol I thought your prevent D was pretty good against the run couldn't even pitch it and get yards. I hope we meet again.

No Streaming Account
  6. Junk69

Junk69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    Sounds like a whale of a game. Congrats to Bowdown and Pyro both!

No Streaming Account