Media LGAHL GAMES OF THE NIGHT WHOS READY!!!!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by ItsKingLyme, Dec 6, 2020.

1. ItsKingLyme

ItsKingLyme twitch.tv/itskinglyme

Discord:
    ItsKingLymeTTV#5441
    Ratings:
    +419 / 6 / -19
    Hello you amazing community,

I would like to start off by saying thank you, our charity stream got 944 subs last night which is all going towards my treatment. I love this NHL community and LG for hosting me for 8.5 hours. I'm blessed and honoured to be the center of this. With saying that, im ready for 3 HUGE games tonight are you guys?!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

STREAM FOR THE GAMES: https://www.twitch.tv/itskinglyme

fullsizeoutput_db9.jpeg
    Game 1 we see the #1 team in the Western Central battle the #2 team in the Western Pacific. This is going to be a great game to start out with as these top two teams fight for bragging rights.

fullsizeoutput_dba.jpeg
    In game two of the night we see the two massive competitors in the Eastern Atlantic. Known as the strongest division the 1st place Sound Tigers take on the 3rd place Penguins in this 4 point game.

fullsizeoutput_dbc.jpeg

We finish off the night with another 4 point game in the Western Pacific. The 1st place Gulls will try to hold off the 3rd place heat in this inter divison matchup.

We will see you tonight!

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ItsKingLyme
  2. GodlyXJohn

GodlyXJohn Lethbridge Hurricanes Owner

Discord:
    godlyxjohn#0
    Ratings:
    +367 / 129 / -160
    Love everything you do man you deserve that and much much more , your a special dude and we are blessed to have you as apart of our community , keep up all the great work my dude. @ItsKingLyme

• Winner Winner x 1
    GodIyXJohn