LGAHL Pre-Bidding/Management Team Ratings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by SmiTTy x 12, Feb 3, 2019.

1. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    I did something similar to these in the CHL and NHL Mock Draft and both turned out to be pretty successful so figured why not keep it rolling.

The ratings take into consideration the following:

-Management Experience
    -Management Thumb Skill
    -Past Success/Accomplishments
    -Returning Player’s

Bakersfield Condors

GM- @KaberIe
    AGM- @Byfuglien x33x

Both managers have have average success in the AHL and CHL with big Byf having the better of the 2 stats wise. Made a few moves to bring over some past teammates, So maybe they are building off of chemistry this season rather than straight talent.

Grade : C

Belleville Senators

GM: @xl NiTeOwL lx
    AGM: @kdevv , @Bellx91

Lots of returning pieces here like @ele905 and @SlapShot1219 for the baby sens which puts them in a great spot pre-bidding. Last season was a success as far as records for Belleville so they score high on experience.

Grade : B+

Binghamton Devils

GM: @l SaIty I
    AGM: @DeIosh , @Payner

So after playing against a few of their players the past few nights I have to admit I’m impressed and was close to inquiring about Delosh, the Devils have a strong backend going into bidding if they can keep Dream of Echo so they scored higher there. My only concern is past success, Salty has had only 1 winning season in the last 8, maybe this is the year.

Grade: B

Bridgeport Soundtigers

GM: @Laporshkin x 71
    AGM: @X OnCloudNine X , @Gthumbz42o

I’m interested to see if Lap can make the move from high level Dman to forward, at the very least he will be a strong defensive center. This team draws a huge amount of interest when it comes to who will make their roster. Right of the bat they have an influx in talent from the draft and I’m sure it will trickle down to the AHL. Sound tigers have to be the favorite to win their division as of right now.

Grade: A

Charlotte Checkers

GM: @Wickedly Moist
    AGM: @skyre5

The checkers are one of the few teams that have almost a clean slate to work with in bidding, which in the past has been a blessing but also a curse. Their management have both had success at the AHL level so good marks there. The have a insanely strong duo at forward with management so I expect good things if they can be smart in bidding.

Grade: B+

Chicago Wolves

GM: @I Matheson I
    AGM: @Sportfreak114

Man I’m so torn with this team, both of them were in the CHL last season, BUT both of them had success there and sport has had success in the AHL before. Wasn’t able to make a huge splash in the draft due to the lack of top picks but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them draft some familiar faces. Wishing them success but think it comes with a steep learning curve season 1.

Grade: C+

Cleveland Monsters

GM: @Prowsey8
    AGM: @DatsyukianxDeke

So I’m sure how to really judge these guys, from first chance their stats look amazing. BUT when you dive into it there guys live in the AHL and have never really moved up with success besides Prow’s one season in Colorado. Are the scrub line hunting or just have found their groove? Either way going by the numbers I’d be happy as a player having them run the show. Just concerned about some of their returning high contracts.

Colorado Eagles

GM: @I Nylander l
    AGM: @IlFox

Nylander had his first winning season last season in the AHL after putting up big numbers in the C, and looks to return with a lot of the talent the eagles had last season. Gotta love the situation here in Colorado, all they need is 1-2 steals in bidding with the amount of cap they have.

Grade: A-

Grand Rapid Griffins

GM: @glex
    AGM: @Gumba l11l , @FireHollandLGRW

By the number holy shit the Griffins could make some noise this season. TONS of free cap, solid drafted players and mangers who are good on the sticks. My only concern is the lack of management expierience. We’ve all seen stacked teams implode and just hoping they can hold it together.

Grade: A-

Hartford Wolfpack

GM: @Firmino_x_9
    AGM: @Scumbag Jared

Can you ever go wrong with a Scumbag at AGM? The Wolfpack really do score high across the board when it comes to talent even with only 1 season combined as management. Can’t wait to grade them again after bidding but so far so good.

Hershey Bears

GM: @Il VENOMx
    AGM: @Johns l20l

Kinda worried... @B r i n d y x17 is by far their best player stats wise on the team so far so that’s a positive but a couple of the guys they chose to keep on the roster have struggled to even go .500. They have a couple GREAT cheap contracts so as long as the go into bidding with a gameplan that their management won’t play top lines should be all good in Hershey.

Grade: B-

Iowa Wild

GM: @l Mackie l
    AGM: @Daqs x 13 , @Beta Dreams

Man if your on the wild you’ve got to be excited about this upcoming season. Management have all had past success and been apart of great lines, add in that they have 16,000,000 in free cap for bidding?! Iowa could be in line for a powerhouse team.

Laval Rockets

GM: @DudleyDoWright5
    AGM: @Turfarea

Nothing to really grade or go by other than their past lack of success. Putting it nicely, long time management expierience.... zero time winner

Grade: D-

LeHigh Phantoms

GM: @RoWsKi
    AGM: @The Broche , @Nxgi

So in the past having your GM or AGM as a goalie he always backfired because of the free contract but the phantoms have some really good returning talent as well as AGM’s. I’ll always have a soft spot for Broche since I owner him a few seasons back, so good luck LeHigh and turn some heads.

Manitoba Moose

GM: @CTRAIN2002
    AGM: @POT SHOT122

Former CHL management moving up here in Manitoba. With back to back successful seasons in the C looks like CTRAIN and Potshot team up for a run in the A. Past seasons in the A haven’t been kind to either of them, both struggling to stay around .500 as defensemen. Inherited a few decent contracts but the real advantage is that 22,000,000 of free cap.

Milwaukee Admirals

GM: @v FrosTiC
    AGM: @lVlaT

From what I’ve seen and heard so far , sounds like these guys have a plan on what they want their team to look like. A few great trade chips and returning contracts give them an advantage going into bidding.

Ontario Reign

GM: @uknome88
    AGM: @Josh55777

Another former CHL owner moving up, both have had mild success in the A before, with Josh putting up respectable back to back seasons but not advancing on a deep run. Could have a great start as long as they can hold on to their draft picks.

Grade: B-

Providence Bruins

GM: @jdj71
    AGM: @SQUADCAV16

Ok.... so first off let me just say Jd is one of the nicest guys you’ll meet and play with in the league. Always wants to play and always looking to improve. But think this might be too big of a challenge after struggling in recent seasons. Hopefully @LIONHEART l95l gives him a shot otherwise expect a early trade and for a downward spiral.

Grade: D

Rochester Americans

GM: @l Semp l
    AGM: @General Jobo

The Americans are off to a great start with a basically filled roster already before bidding. Expect them to land a big name and big contract. Be interesting to see if they are able to steal and use a few of those draft picks to set them over the top. Only thing these guys are lacking is a proven leader and management experience.

Rockford Icehogs

GM: @lGl M a T i c
    AGM: @NEON 5

Feels like Rockford starts the season with a uphill battle, both their managers have had up and down seasons without any real sustained success. The team does have a ton of cap to work with but better go into bidding with a plan to give this team a respectable shot.

Grade: C-

San Antonio Rampage

GM: @Motown
    AGM: @NicoH58

A few very key pieces returning to start the season for the rampage and could easily see them hit the ground running. They check all the boxes when it comes to past success and expierience.

San Diego Gulls

GM: @RBK v420
    AGM: @RocKoKaneFlow , @ABankzy

Looks like the gulls are returning from last seasons successful run and want another shot at glory. Management have put up great individual numbers in the past and still seem to have a TON of cap to make a splash. Look for the gulls to be a top team.

San Jose Barracuda

GM: @Ezreal
    AGM: @WelcomeToTheWeb

Web has always been a stud and kinda interested to see what kind number these former NHL names can do in the A this season. With neither having any management experience but being around forever I’m not sure there’s as much of a steep learning curve here.

Springfield Thunderbirds

GM: @x Golden Aces x
    AGM: @l Saucy x 17 l

Feel like these guys kinda fall right in the middle of the road, but have a ton of potential after the draft. Golden hasn’t had much success when it comes to the AHL always seems to break even in every stat. So look for them to make the most of those picks and chase a big contract in bidding.

Grade: C

Stockton Heat

GM: @Dunks
    AGM: @Smitterr , @Reiders90

Ok so yes let’s just get it out of the way, Yes Smitter is my son and we will be reunited soon. But in the meantime this heat team seems to have all the answers going into bidding. Strong experienced management, with a ton of free cap to spend on a few spots?!? Sign me up to ride this train

Syracuse Crunch

GM: @SmiTTy x 12
    AGM: @DEC3PTIVE 1

Can I really just be super biased here and pumped for this season to start already? Management has been around since the dawn of time as a matter of fact I think I drafted half of you, deceptive just owned the team who won a memorial cup and now tests his skills in the A. Combine all that with drafting 10-11 players and 15+ million to fill 3 roster spots in bidding?! Crunch are HEREEEEE!

Grade: ....

Texas Stars

GM: @II REX Il
    AGM: @Bureee

Looks like Rex has finally had enough of the NHL for a season and taking his crack at management for the A. Really not much to go by here since they didn’t have much of a draft but past seasons individually they’ve had success.

Toronto Marlies

GM: @LeFantomeNordik
    AGM: @Modemizer

Nordik seems to want another shot at management after going .500 in his first season individually. Hopefully Modem can have more success in the A this season than he has in the past. I expect Griz to most likely be apart of the marlies for awhile until a trade in the 2-3rd week.

Tucson Roadrunners

GM: @CJWAGEN1028
    AGM: @Samkos91

The last time CJ played in the A he was able to or together a strong regular season only to lose in the playoffs, hoping he’s learned from that and can build off it. Very few draft picks which means it all comes down to a good bidding plan. Check back next week for a new grade

Utica Comets

GM: @Prey For Pocius
    AGM: NONE

Pretty sure there’s no worse setup than going into bidding without any management.(Updated) Actually pulled a halfway decent player as his last second GM

WBS Penguins

GM: @Rivnasty
    AGM: @Krvstoffer

No idea who the GM is since they have never played a game in LG... actually have a few very good inexpensive contracts though on the roster. Could be surprised, only downside and low grade is lack of LG experience.

Grade: C-

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    • Like x 28
    • Winner x 6
    • Dumb x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    SmittyTV
  2. Garis93

Garis93 and they don't stop coming

Discord:
    Garis93#0625
    Ratings:
    +2,206 / 134 / -118
    ʸᵉᵃʰ ᶜᵃⁿ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ᵘʰʰʰ more of these write ups pls

• Winner Winner x 1
    LG_Voracek
  3. Nxgi

Nxgi Dogshit.

Ratings:
    +779 / 133 / -212
    No Streaming Account
  4. SmiTTy x 12

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Gotcha ok thanks Just was going by previous knowledge

• Winner Winner x 1
    SmittyTV
  5. Barks l21l

Barks l21l Admirals GM

Discord:
    i Nylander l#8101
    Ratings:
    +405 / 35 / -39
    Good write up, best of luck to everybody

lNylanderl
  6. Sportfreak114

Sportfreak114 They don't ask how, they just ask how many

Discord:
    sportfreak114#0
    Ratings:
    +455 / 28 / -37
    AHL Success here, ill try and teach @I Matheson I some things to bump up our grade

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Laporshkin

Laporshkin Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Laporshkin x 71#9132
    Ratings:
    +975 / 85 / -173
    Good writeup @SmiTTy x 12. Last season was my first at defense

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. POT SHOT122

POT SHOT122 Warning Group

Discord:
    potshot122#0
    Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -6
    My feels

No Streaming Account
  9. I Risto I

I Risto I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    risto55#0
    Ratings:
    +866 / 79 / -110
    • Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  10. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    hes at least a B++

No Streaming Account
  11. Pooderz

Pooderz Musty Pooder

Discord:
    daddypooder#0
    Ratings:
    +1,164 / 9 / -45
    Mackie has an A. And his teams are consitantly dogshit. So mistakes were made.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. l HowieDoo l

l HowieDoo l Pylon here!!

Ratings:
    +1,461 / 57 / -75
    Good write up.

HowieDoo
  13. Prey For Pocius

Prey For Pocius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -1
    @SmiTTy x 12 Give me a new grade now that I have an AGM ;) jk man great write up :p

No Streaming Account
  14. SmiTTy x 12

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Updated.
    F+
    Lol jk

SmittyTV
  15. Prey For Pocius

Prey For Pocius Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -1
    haha perfect, already on the rise ;)

No Streaming Account
  16. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    No Streaming Account
  17. x Golden Aces x

x Golden Aces x Exercitatio, Perfectus, Pervinco

Discord:
    x Golden Aces x#7064
    Ratings:
    +444 / 30 / -21
    Hey that trade was because it was with Poopy... he took advantage of him bahaha

• Informative Informative x 1
    x_Golden_Aces_x
  18. BigSaveNabokov

BigSaveNabokov Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +1,886 / 210 / -344
    • Like Like x 1
    mattyhandz
  19. l Matheson l

l Matheson l Cancel

Ratings:
    +250 / 56 / -65