LGAHL PSN Pre-Bidding Manager Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by B-Red94, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    [​IMG]

Eastern Atlantic

:team352:Providence Bruins:team352: (EA)
    Managers: BryanAdoresLiz, MattAdoresDanna, B-Red94

I'm not even sure where to start with this team honestly, these guys are legit and their incredible Calder Cup run last season is just a minor statement to what these guys are capable of. They have their full management core returning with Bryan at GM, Matt at AGM and B-Red via resign who all have grown to be very respected members of the AHL community, and have all developed into top players at this level over time. Along with these three, they have a great group of assets heading into bidding, with a couple big offseason pickups and some great returning core pieces. With all these things together and a good amount of cap to spend, I believe this team is lined up for another great bidding period and another powerhouse team who will look to make a push for a back to back run.

Rating: A

:team314:Hartford Wolfpack:team314: (EA)
    Managers: Raw x Dog 13, xDatsy

Next up we have the Hartford Wolfpack. This is one of my favorite manager pairs in the AHL this season, with both managers coming down from the NHL in hopes of capturing a Calder Cup. Starting off with HowRaw, he has been a beast the last few seasons in the AHL. He’s came into every level as a relatively unknown player and proved he can compete with the best of the best on any given night, along with building some very talented teams; most recently the S13 San Antoinio Rampage. Joining him is my Sask boy Datsy, who comes down to the AHL after 3 solid seasons in the NHL. Datsy also has some management experience, leading a Memorial Cup team with Red Deer in S11, and most recently managing Nocturnal in the ESHL league. Though they don’t really have any returning assets aside from a solid depth piece in anth_cerrone98, I fully expect this team to have a strong bidding and be a top competitor throughout the course of the season and into the playoffs. Don’t let me down boys.

Rating: A

:team350:Hershey Bears:team350: (EA)
    Managers: BrandonUTD, Luda10_10

I won’t lie, I did not see this management duo coming but I have to give props to Hra for managing to get two very solid players to run his farm team. BrandonUTD joins the Bears after a lengthy and very successful run in the NHL, last playing in the AHL in S9 with Belleville going 20-5-2 with 20 points. This will be Brandon’s first opportunity as a GM in the AHL. Joining him, is top scorer Luda who joins the Bears after 2 seasons on Bridgeport as half of the lethal Luda/LaMachine duo. Luda doesn’t have any prior management experience, however this is a great opportunity to get some experience as a free contract, which he has definitely proven himself worthy of. They have a few assets for this season which will help them right off the bat, but I believe a good bidding will be important for this team if they want to be a legit contender. I look forward to see who they target in the next week.

Rating: A-

:team315:Bridgeport Sound Tigers:team315: (EA)
    Managers: FuccinKnights, Brxndamour

Starting us off is the Bridgeport Sound Tigers and their general manager Knights. Knights gets his first full season opportunity having full control of an AHL team in the GM position after spending the last two seasons as AGM of Palm Springs alongside CT83 under JojoDevil, and a forgettable season with the Milwaukee Admirals under Snipester in which he was thrown into the fire and had to do an essentially complete team turnover midseason in the weeks approaching the deadline. Despite the pressure and the incredible team struggles the team had to overcome, Knights still allowed them to compete on a nightly basis and finish the full season without forfeits. Joining Knights, is an interesting face in Brxndamour. He heads down to join the Tigers after three successful seasons in the NHL, including a breakout year in S13 which allowed him to put up 76 points. This pair of managers, along with some returning and acquired pieces prior to bidding has them sitting very nicely, and pending a successful bidding period, I expect this team to do some damage this season.

:team301:Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins:team301: (EA)
    Managers: ItzOver4U, Mgiroux

Returning to the Baby Pens after a solid first season is ItzOver4U. He looks to build off of his first season as an AHL GM where he led the team into playoffs while posting a 16-6-3 record with 14 points. Previously, ItzOver4U also managed in the CHL as AGM for the Carolina Sting Rays in S11, and also came in mid season and served as AGM in the AHL for the Iowa Wild in S13. Joining forces this season with him is Mgiroux, who spent last season with the Barracuda going 17-9-1 with 19 points. Giroux has one previous season of management under his belt, serving as an AGM for the Rampage in S13. They have a good amount of draft picks which should help with their bidding over the next few days, and I fully expect this team to take what they did last year and look to build off it this season.

Rating: B

:team302:Lehigh Valley Phantoms:team302: (EA)
    Managers: JaguarKnight_, shepard-88-

I personally really like this duo for the Phantoms. First off we have Jaguar taking the reign as GM. Jaguar has proven himself as a top end defender in the AHL, and most recently spent the last two seasons in the NHL with Tampa Bay and the Dallas Stars. He also has one year of AHL management under his belt, serving as the AGM for San Antonio in S11. Joining forces with Jaguar is Shepard88. I absolutely love this selection for the Phantoms. Shepard is a heart and soul guy who works his hardest to help improve his team regardless of their position; which he proved last season after joining the Texas Stars and helping them try and turn the ship around. They got a good start to their roster with their returning pieces, however I believe they still need a few more strong pieces and a good bidding for me to really count them as a legit playoff team. Nonetheless, I have great respect for both these guys and I think they will be able to create a solid team in the valley this season.

Rating:B

:team393:Charlotte Checkers:team393: (EA)
    Managers: Mad_Luigi_QC, Le_Homie_Yosh

The Checkers come into the season with a pair of former managers returning to the table to try and build a contender. Coming in at GM is MadLuigi, who last played full time in S13 on the Griffins serving as paid assistant general manager. Luigi also has previously managed in S5 of the World Juniors for Czech Republic, and running two strong teams in the CHL with the Regina Pats S11, and the Vancouver Giants in S12. He will look to get his first GM season in the AHL under his belt with a familiar face in Le_Homie_Yosh, who was the S13 GM of the Griffins, and managed under Luigi for all his previous years of management. They have a few pieces returning, but nothing that really stands out as a real impact asset. If anything is going to allow this team to have success, its going to be the chemistry already existing with the management core. I look forward to seeing what this team does in bidding as they look to improve off their S13 season.

Rating: B-

:team617:Springfield Thunderbirds:team617: (EA)
    Managers: MyNamesMino, premierplayer

This is a very interesting management duo for Springfield this season. At GM, you have Mino who comes down from the NHL after a lengthy run in the NHL with numerous different teams. Mino has previous manager experience as the owner of Rimouski in the CHL S5, along with a year of AHL GM experience with Hartford back in S6. Mino last played in the AHL in S7 dropping 70 points and an 18-2-2 record. Joining Mino in management is a guy whos been around LG for as long as I can remember in premierplayer. Though I believe he could have gone for cheap in AHL bidding and been paid AGM, this serves as a great opportunity for PP as he gets an opportunity to prove himself as a legit AHL player again after a run of tough AHL seasons. He has manager experience in the CHL with the Greyhounds, as well as running Hartford in S6 and Bridgeport in S7. PP also owns an ESHL team in JawnJawnJawn, which Mino also plays for. They have some very good returning assets from the Rampage last season, so with a good bidding this could be a solid team. This will be an interesting team to watch and see what they do this season, I will be looking for this duo to turn some heads.

Rating: C+

Western Pacific

Palm Springs Firebirds (EA)
    Managers: Beaverclops, MikeyThomas17

Replacing Math Habs on the Firebirds is another solid player in Beaverclops. Beaver comes down after a stint in the NHL, and is a pretty well known player in the AHL community. Beaver last managed the Texas Stars in S12 and posted a 21-5 record with 80 points. Joining Beaver, is MikeyThomas who makes the jump to the AHL again after a very solid season managing in the CHL for Barrie going 18-5-1 with 43 points in the regular season on defence. Though unproven, I believe this was a solid addition for Beaver getting Mikey on board. I believe his knowledge of the CHL, along with Beaverclops talent and knowledge of veteran players could make for a strong duo. I’m curious to see how their bidding goes but if all goes well, I think this could be a dark horse team.

:team515:Bakersfield Condors:team515: (WP)
    Managers: Topshotman53827, xTrav89

Making the move over after a strong run as management with the Toronto Marlies, Topshotman looks to make his mark on a Bakersfield team that is in need of a rebound year. Joining Topshot is a familiar face in xTrav89, who played all of S13 and part of S14 under topshot’s reign in Toronto. Trav comes in looking to continue his success after a strong season posting a 18-7-2 record with 72 points including nearly 40 goals. The combination of familiarity and talent, along with some returning assets in the form of depth forwards, puts Bakersfield in a solid position heading into bidding and I expect them to be a competitive team this season. I believe their greatest test will be finding key guys in bidding that they can rely on to really solidify the already existing core. If they do that, it has the potential to be a solid year in Bakersfield.

Rating: B+

:team517:Ontario Reign:team517: (EA)
    Managers: Toeffoli, Tekk112, xM1n1atur3P33nxX

Next up we have the Reign who look to have a strong season with Toffoli in control. Toffoli is an experienced player and manager in the AHL, and has multiple successful years under his belt to boost his portfolio. Toffoli’s last season of AHL management was in S12 with Hartford. Joining him is Tekk, who is both an experienced NHL and AHL player who has a year of NHL management under his belt in S4. Along with them, they have some assets including M1n1taurP33n who will provide some strong depth and experience for the Reign. Overall, this team has a ways to go but I believe these three have the knowledge and ability to build a strong team.

Rating: B+

:team625:Colorado Eagles:team625: (EA)
    Managers: eye2797, xDubz47

Next up in the Pacific we have the Eagles, who will be ran by xDubz47. Dubz is a solid player who has 10+ seasons of NHL experience under his belt, and looks to be a go to player for the Eagles this season taking AHL management for the first time in his LG career. Joining him for this season to help out is eye2797. Eye has many seasons of AHL playing and managing experience under his belt, and looks to build off his season last year with the Chicago Wolves where he went 13-12-1 with 50 points. With Dubz talent and Eye’s knowledge of the league, I believe this team has the potential to make some noise this year if they play the cards right. They have a couple good roster assets to build off of to start, and I’m curious to see what they are able to do here this year.

:team304:San Jose Barracuda:team304: (EA)
    Managers: Tychi66, Claeys

The Cuda add a new pair of managers who have been around the league for a while in Tychi and Claeys. Tychi looks to have a bounce back year after a down season with the Chicago Wolves. Tychi last managed in S7 with the Baby Devils. Claeys comes down to the team after spending S6 through S14 in the NHL. Claeys has a strong knowledge of the veteran players in the league and will look to be an impact player for the Cuda in the AHL this season. They have a good amount of work to do to with a few returning assets, however, with the right pieces this team could be legit. I look forward to seeing what they do in bidding.

:team618:Tucson Roadrunners:team618:
    Managers: KyStew, xxProvorov9xx

Returning to the Roadrunners this season is KyStew. Despite some struggles through out the year, Ky did a solid job in his first full AHL season posting a 16-9-2 record with 21 points. Joining Ky this season will be xxProvorov9xx who will fill the AGM spot for this season. Provorov was a regular roster player for the team last season, and put up a 12-11-3 record with 67 points. This is Prov’s first season as a manager in LG, as he looks to lead the Roadrunners offensively and be a driving force in helping them back into the postseason. They have a few returning players, but overall will be a fairly fresh roster so bidding will be important. It will be interesting to see what these two can do this year together as a duo.

:team518:San Diego Gulls:team518: (EA)
    Managers: ThugHughes, Deeds

Next up we have the San Diego Gulls. Taking over this season is ThugHughes who played his rookie season on the Ontario Reign last season after being traded from the Gulls initially, then being reacquainted with the team this offseason in a deal for Pahwlish. Hughes has some management under his belt, building very strong teams in the CHL on the Titan in both S12 and S13, and will be looking to pick up where he left off with the Gulls. Joining him is Deeds, who is a long time LG player and an experienced AHL player. Thought it’s a pretty significant turnover of the roster, I believe that with Deeds knowledge and Hughes ability to find talent as proven in the CHL, I think these two have the ability to create a solid team and make a push in the regular season.

Rating: B-

:team516:Stockton Heat:team516:
    Managers: ClutchDaddy91, Yobkcuf

Joining the Stockton Heat this season will be the duo of ClutchDaddy91 and Yobkcuf. ClutchDaddy joins the team after his rookie season that finished with the Rochester Americans, where he posted a 7-9-4 record with 40 points. Clutch has had prior management success in the CHL, most recently with the Victoriaville Tigres where he led the team to a Memorial Cup. Yobkcuf joins the team after a 10-14-1 season with 15 assists on Stockton. He also has prior management experience in the CHL with the Kalamazoo Wings. They’ve already added a couple pieces, but they have a ways to go if they really want to compete. I think bidding will be a real test of how prepared the duo are for AHL management this year and time will tell how good this team will be. If they can have a season like their CHL teams were, it could be a good year for Stockton.

Rating: C+

Eastern North

:team309:Syracuase Crunch:team309: (EN)
    Managers: TibbyFromDaBlock, Biscuit_017, ooFooh

Returning to Syracuse this season is TibbyFromDaBlock. After (I believe) 30 consecutive wins last season, the boys cooking came to an end in the playoffs. They absolutely tore up the AHL last season and I have no doubt in my mind that they will do it again this year. Tibby has partnered up again with ooFooh who plugged 98pts with only 2 losses, along with Biscuit_017 who is one of the best free contracts in the AHL level. Look for this team to make the extra step in the playoffs this season, and take a run at the cup. Both Tibby ad ooFooh are NHL xbox players and anyone with some knowledge of the AHL knows how the Xbox players are GODS when they come over. Watch out for the cooks this season!

Grade: A-

:team778:Laval Rockets:team778: (EN)
    Managers: G-P-3, JDFRYE31

With the addition of G-P-3 as their general manager, Laval looks to be in good hands for this upcoming season. G-P-3 is a major threat in the AHL, having a 70-26-6 record overall in the AHL.GP has a solid amount of AHL management experience also, as he ran the Gulls last season and posted up a 50-27-5 record for 105pts, along with AGMing for the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins in S13. I expect him to beat his point totals from last season. Partnering up with GP is JDFRYE31 again for this season. These two clearly have the same vision, being on the same team for the last three seasons. JD is another lethal threat in the AHL, and put up 84 points last season. This was enough to have him in the top 10 points for LW's last season. This duo is going to be better then last season with a great opportunity with Laval. I see great things from this team.

:team312:Rochester Americans:team312:
    Managers: JMM420, GrammyHands

Taking over the Rochester Americans for this upcoming season is Jmm420, aka the GOAT. This guy is one of the best managers in recent AHL history alongside BryanAdoresLiz, and has been a key part of four Calder Cup champions teams. He is a proven winner, and will do whatever it takes to put his team in a position to win. I believe JMM will put the Americans on the map this season, with a big year. Joining Jmm for this upcoming season is Grammyhands, who is a legit free contract at the AHL level. Grammy can put up 70 points easily, and has manager experience under his belt as well. This team will be very good, and I fully expect them to make some noise in the playoffs.

:team303:Binghamton Devils:team303: (EN)
    Managers: OceanTombs55, boots23mac

Making the transition to Binghamton this season is the S14 Iowa Wild led by returning GM OceanTombs55. He is coming off of a 60 point season as the GM for the Wild, and looks to continue where he left off last season. Ocean was one of the most complete centres last season in the AHL and has proven to be a threat at the AHL level plugging 60 points minimum for the last three seasons. Ocean has lots of prior experience in management as well, having 10 seasons of managing under his belt dating back to a run in the CHL with the Sudbury Wolves back in S3. It is safe to say that this guy knows how to run a squad. Joining OceanTombs for this season is boots23mac, who is joining the team after a long run up in the NHL since season 9. Boots is a proven winner, who has a Stanley Cup in his repertoire. Getting the opportunity to come down and take on a go to role for the Devils could be huge for him and the organization this season. With two strong free contracts this team is already heading in the right direction. Ocean and Boots can both play first line at the AHL level, and I expect that this team will make the playoffs without a doubt in my mind.

Grade: B+

:team317:Cleveland Monsters:team317:
    Managers: TTV_KingFlips, BigFreeze064

Up next we have the Cleveland Monsters, which see TTV_Kingflips taking a GM position for the first time in his career after having a respectable season with the Gulls putting up 59 points. Flips knows the league very well and the players who play in it, which is an incredibly valuable asset for any team. Flips experience in the AHL also contains a run to the Calder Cup final with the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins in S13, where they came up just short to the Milwaukee Admirals. Teaming up with Flips this season is BigFreeze who was the mastermind behind the Islanders Stanley Cup run back in S10. I expect the return of Bigfreeze in a management position to continue his dominance in a slightly different role in the AHL. This pair overall is a very strong duo. I believe firmly that this team will make a playoff appearance.

:team777:Belleville Senators:team777: (EN)
    Managers: AndraKe94, JayBello_XXIII

Taking GM for the team this season is AndradeK94, who is coming off of a decent season with the Toronto Marlies in which saw him drop 43 points. AndraKe looks to make the jump into management holding a career 54-45-14 record. With this much time spent in the AHL,its safe to say AndradeK knows the playing style at this level. With a very limited amount of management experience it will be interesting to see what AndradeK can bring to this team. So far, he is off to an amazing start grabbing JayBello_XXIII as a free contract which I personally really like. JayBello_XXIII has proven he can play at an elite level in the AHL putting up 88pts in season 13 with the Toronto Marlies.This is not Jay’s first trip in the AHL either, as in season 4 he captured a Calder Cup while also being apart of the Marlies team. This knowledge and experience of what it takes to win is very valuable and is a huge asset for a management team. Both Andradek and JayBello are familiar with each other playing the last two seasons together as well. Overall,I like this management combination and I expect them to make some noise over the course of the season and make a playoff push.

Grade: B

:team298:Toronto Marlies:team298: (EN)
    Managers: Steiny and TKO_13_

Not sure where to start with this team. Both Stieny and TKO have management experience which is positive. Steiny ran a decent team last season with the Griffins, unfortunately didn't clinch a playoff spot but the team managed to play .500 hockey. Stieny has a career 20-26-7 AHL, making him not the strongest free contract and could likely have been had for relatively cheap in AHL bidding. Now onto TKO, running the Rochster Americans last season they finished with a record of 27-49-6 to finish last in the division. TKO along with Stieny has more losses then wins in his AHL career with a 54-60-12 record. Dont expect too much to come out of the Toronto Marlies this season, and seems like a bit of a head scratcher on why these two would go together. If they want to have much success, they need to have a huge bidding and make up value elsewhere from what they are losing with their free contracts. I would love to see them prove us wrong though, can never go wrong with an upset.

Grade: C

:team410:Utica Comets:team410: (EN)
    Managers: BigNasty_Daryl and SergixChase

The Utica Comets have been taken over by two players moving up from the CHL level for this upcoming season in BigNasty_Daryl and SergixChase. Daryl has had previous success in the CHL level winning the Memorial Cup on a very strong team in season 13, but has only played 3 games in the AHL and has no management experience. SergixChase looks to have been a goalie for the past two seasons in the CHL and is now playing centre. Sergi looks to have had some management experience in the CHL but only stringing .500 teams. I think this season will be a great learning opportunity for this duo to learn the AHL playing style, but unless they come out of nowhere I do not see them having a great season.

Grade: C

Western Central

:team395:Chicago Wolves:team395: (WC)
    Managers: Archon Assassin and Meestah Don

JClaus doing JClaus things again adding two top end managers for his AHL roster. Listen, in no way did the Wolves didn't need a boost like this. They have a great returning roster, and now have the addition of two former NHL players who have notched 60pts at the NHL level. I feel bad for the Western Central division because this team will be an absolute wagon. Archon has no management experience on Playstation but his job is limited when he only needs to land a handful of players, most of which will be in depth roles. Teaming up with Meestah Don this season, who is a former Stanley cup winner, two time Calder Cup champion and holds an over record of 133-36-14 in the AHL is a massive pickup for this group. This team is poised to make a cup push. Watch out.

Grade: A

:team349:Rockford Icehogs:team349: (WC)
    Managers: Savage_Kiills and Eamonn.

Joining the IceHogs this season is Savage_Kiills and Eamonn. This is a very strong duo. Savage has proven he can be a number 1 D in the AHL. He has an impressive 64-24-4 overall record in the AHL, and an even better playoff record with 11-2-1. Unfortunately, Savage has been back to back heart breaks, maybe this is the season where he gets the Calder Cup. He is already making a smart decision by adding a free contract with Eamonn who is an NHL player. Eamonn had a career high 68pts in the NHL. Eamonn has management experience on the Xbox side in the CHL with the Vancouver Giants who went 49-14-4. Look for Rockford to be a top team under this duo.

:team307:Manitoba Moose:team307: (WC)
    Managers; Hogan_Jr_ and Cpenn4420

Hogan looks to continue his management stint at the AHL level as his best bud Chelios makes the step into NHL ownership this season. Hogan produced a great overall game in Bridgeport last season and put up a team record of 47-29-6. Hogan has also proven that he can play an elite level of defence in the AHL. I expect Hogan to build this Moose team into a playoff contender. Joining Hogan as his AGM is Cpenn, who looks to get his feet wet in a management role. His small sample size in the AHL looks strong with a 17-9-0 record with 61pts. Cpenn looks like he has never been given a chance until last season with Bridgeport, so this opportunity could be huge for him. I like this duo and I think they will turn some heads.

:team774:Henderson Silver Knights:team774:
    Managers: Cokenetsxv, Skyre5, TheWalmartThugB

Next up is the Henderson Silver Knights. Henderson enters their first year in the AHL, bringing in returning managers Cokenetsxv and WalmartBThug who managed together last season on the Chicago Wolves. They look to step in and carry on from where they left off last year while carrying over limited assets. Also joining the Wolves duo is a very familiar name to the AHL in Skyre5, who joins the team after some incredible seasons in the AHL prior to this year. Skyre’s last management season was back in S13 where he went 19-4-2 with 55 points on a very talented Charlotte Checkers team. With the addition of Skyre, this management trio looks very solid. With a good bidding this team could do some serious damage this season. I look forward to seeing what this team can accomplish.

:team362:Iowa Wild:team362: (WC)
    Managers: Oneeye15 and Lacourse44

This duo looks to have a reclamation season. Both managers are coming from Bakersfield Condors last season with Oneeye running the show. They notched a 37-34-11 record but fell short of making the playoffs. Oneye holds a 15-29-3 overall AHL player record. Taking the AGM sport with the wild is Lacourse44, a goalie free contract which you don't see often. Lacourse44 looks like he was placed on waivers twice last season. Probably not the strongest free contract but sometimes you have to use what you have available to you and I believe that is the story for this management team. This team has a lot of work to do. I'm hoping oneeye can build off of his experience last season and apply it this current season, but only time will tell.

Grade C+

:team390:Milwaukee Admirals:team390:
    Managers: VivaLePwnage and Honestmonast

Looking to help the Admirals rebound from a down year last season is VivaLePwnage and Honestmonast. Viva looks to have some management experience in the CHL, and finished his season last year in the CHL. Viva knows the AHL playing style and has put up a career high 58pts in season 13. He has won the Calder Cup in season 2, recording only 5 games in the regular season for the team. Joining him as AGM is Honestmonast, who along with Viva has management experience in the CHL. Playing season 14 in the CHL, honest held his own putting up 71pts. Honestmonast looks to make the jump into the AHL this season and turn some heads. Monast only has 2 career games in the AHL. Season 15 will be a great learning opportunity for both these two running an AHL team, and we will see what they can do given a big opportunity for the both of them.

Grade: C+

:team300:Texas Stars:team300: (WC)
    Managers: Al3xro_QC and Kaprizov97x

This management duo has potential. Al3xro has been management in the AHL a handful of times. His most successful season was with the Texas Stars in Season 13, where he put up 71pts as an AGM free contract. Al3xro must like the green jersey because season 14 was a gongshow for him, with one of the worst rosters in the league. I like the free contract with him though, I believe he has more to show than last season. His AGM for this upcoming season Kaprizov97 has a bit more to prove however. Kaprizov's best season in the AHL was in Season 9 where he had 53 points. It seems the last two seasons Kaprizov has played at the CHL level. I think this team has an uphill battle but could be an underdog. We will see how their bidding goes.

Grade: C+

@TTV_Kingflips @CrashMan67 @B-Red94 @BROSKI_002 @Raw x Dog 13

• Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Informative Informative x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    Amazing work B-red! Between you and crash the ahl will have some awesome content!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. MikeTysonzTiger-

MikeTysonzTiger- Defense don't matter

Discord:
    miketysonztiger#0
    Ratings:
    +311 / 10 / -43
    This is what the ahl needs. Keep it up as many fade away with this content after two weeks. Good shit man!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    He gave me a B+ wall you take this back

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Astrrro-_-

Astrrro-_- Devin

Ratings:
    +384 / 34 / -61
    Awesome write-up red :flames:

thanks for your hard work homie, lg is truly better for and with this type of media

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    astrrrro
  6. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    In all honesty tho good write up everyone :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Meestah Don

Meestah Don shitter here

Discord:
    MeestahDon#8695
    Ratings:
    +631 / 54 / -38
    good writeup gents keep the content coming

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    meestahdon
  8. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    HAHAHAHA

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Duchesne_x_10

Duchesne_x_10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duchesne_x_10#0
    Ratings:
    +236 / 7 / -16
    Good write up buddy !

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Cxnrad

Cxnrad Well-Known Member

Discord:
    cxnrad#0
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -1
    Great write up! Keep it going. Thanks for the positive feedback for Laval, even if I wasn't mentioned :)

• Winner Winner x 4
    iCxnrad
  11. HowRawTooRaw

HowRawTooRaw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 19 / -60
    Great write-up red !

• Winner Winner x 1
    howrawtooraw
  12. Bailmoney95

Bailmoney95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +320 / 11 / -26
    Great write up and best of luck everyone this season

• Winner Winner x 1
    Bailmoney95
  13. ThugHughes

ThugHughes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +323 / 7 / -62
    Great work dude. My enjoyment of LG increases 10 fold with stuff like this. Appreciate the effort buddy! @B-Red94

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. xRoyalGx_

xRoyalGx_ Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Jaguarknight_#2341
    Ratings:
    +70 / 2 / -10
    Awesome write up buddy!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    Please everyone give credit to @CrashMan67 he is the real GOAT with this type of stuff.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Roboavenger420

Roboavenger420 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 2 / -8
    Good write up keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to put it together !

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  17. Duchesne_x_10

Duchesne_x_10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    duchesne_x_10#0
    Ratings:
    +236 / 7 / -16
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Great write up bud!! A- for the crunch management with the reigning MVP for 3 mil? Has to be an A grade minimum? ;p

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  19. Archon Assassin

Archon Assassin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 63 / -60
    I am not mad that you only mentioned Dons Stanley cup and not mine that I won on S34 Xbox with Jclaus. I SAID IM NOT MAD

• Funny Funny x 2
    archonassassin
  20. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    So incase everyone didn't know, @Archon Assassin won Lord Stanley on the Xbox!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account