LGBA Players Association Representatives

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by TchukyNorris, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Hello everyone, we are now accepting applications for LGBAPA members.

How it will work is we will be selecting 3 members to manage the LGBAPA, once those members are selected each individual team will vote for 1 player to be their representative. This could be a player, and owner, a GM, even a TC but will be voted on by their team.

Please answer the following questions in your application:

1. What is your experience in the NBA 2k community

2. What is your experience in LG

3. Do you understand how to use the website? Do you understand how to reference the rulebook?

4. What do you envision the LGBAPA as?

5. What do you think you bring to the LGBAPA

6. Why would you be a good member

No Streaming Account
  2. SuBxForce

SuBxForce Well-Known Member

Discord:
    subxforce#0
    Ratings:
    +17 / 2 / -3
    1. What is your experience in the NBA 2k community

I have played in many leagues, both paid and unpaid, draft and BYOT. I started in those leagues in 2k20. I didn't play much last 2k, but I am planning on playing in several leagues this year.

2. What is your experience in LG?

I started playing at the end of 2k19. I have been an owner and have been a GM multiple times. I was also a BOG for a short time last year prior to becoming too busy to handle that. (I am now very free during weekday evenings, this is not an issue any more.)

3. Do you understand how to use the website? Do you understand how to reference the rulebook?

I am very familiar with both the website and rulebook, and I can handle anything I need to using either.

4. What do you envision the LGBAPA as?

Ideally, the LGBAPA would be a group that acts as a go-between for BOGs and players. Most of the time, communication between the two can grind to a standstill, as sides don't see eye to eye. The LGBAPA would be able to provide information and insight to both sides, in an effort to keep things running smoothly. If there are any rules issues or questions, the LGBAPA could be notified by a player and either receive a clarification or a suggestion. For this to work, the LGBAPA would need a core group of veterans that know the rules well.

The individual players on each team that are elected to the LGBAPA would be able to relay any issues occurring on their team and have a group ready to help. The goal is always to keep the league running smoothly, and having a large group like this would help keep special interests to a minimum and have things running in the best interest of all teams.

I'm not sure how much influence over things the LGBAPA should have, but I think the insight that it could provide would not only be valuable, but very unique to the Pro-Am scene, as another way to help keep players engaged.

5. What do you think you bring to the LGBAPA?

As a veteran to the league and the Pro-Am scene, I've seen quite a bit. I also know the rulebook very well. I think I could be a great source and provide useful insight to any decisions that may be made.

6. Why would you be a good member?

In addition to what was stated above, I am able to be very active during the week currently. Being able to see things from both sides is also important. While yes, I do have friends in the league, I think I will be able to not show favoritism towards any one team and make correct decisions, regardless of the parties involved.

No Streaming Account