LGBA S19 Recap and Discussion

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Schizostone, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Skizzostone

Skizzostone Well-Known Member

Discord:
    skizzostone#0
    Ratings:
    +713 / 82 / -51
    Hello Everyone,

With S19 regular season wrapped up and the playoffs about to get underway we would like to thank EVERYONE for a successful first season in our revival of the LGBA.

Although this season was a short one and had a few bumps along the way we achieved our 3 main goals:

-Build interest in a previously dormant league
    -Have games played on nightly basis consistently
    -Buffer our rulebook and nightly game procedures to see what we need to improve

The staff has already began discussing changes and improvements to become BIGGER and BETTER next season with a goal of potentially having 16 teams in the league (or more if the # are there)

What we need from you guys to make that happen tho is the following:

-People to step up and become reliable owners
    -Everyone to sign up as soon as possible so we can accurately gauge our #s to have an appropriate amount of teams
    -Commitment to the brand

We would also like you guys as a community to have a say. Give us suggestions about rules, game times, schedules, ETC. There are a few things that we have identified already as needing to be changed but the more opinions we have the larger the wealth of ideas we can draw from are.

Again thanks to EVERYBODY who made this season as successful as it was, and I look forward to reading your responses!

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 19 / -28
    I definitely think I would call this season a success given that the 3 main goals have been accomplished. I am so pleased with everyone and how this season was handled. You guys did a great job in the front office, owners did a great job from what I can see, and the large TC issue will be fixed next season moving to more teams, so there is little there that needs to be fixed. The only suggestion I would have, and I'm sure you guys are already considering it, is to do bidding next season as opposed to a draft. There are some guys that are just heads above everyone else, and they deserve to be compensated...lol...but seriously, great job to everyone involved this season.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Big Pete x 2

Big Pete x 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Just gotta get more teams and games for TC players to help it grow. There were enough players to have about 5 more teams at least and still have tc rosters. 2k has far more players than NHL does so as long as word spreads people will join. Biggest issue is the quality of owners and players because 2k players can be serious cancers.

• Like Like x 2
    Ibigipete