Xbox LGBA S26 Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Whalefan26, Nov 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whalefan26

Whalefan26 Expert Popcorn Eater

Discord:
    CKxWhalefan26#2821
    Ratings:
    +590 / 32 / -37
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?)

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner

Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.​

• Like Like x 2
    Playing Fortnite Battle Royale - 4 Alive
    CKxWhalefan26
  2. BWitt x 14

BWitt x 14 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -5
    What is your age?
    No
    No
    Yes AGM season 21 Raptors, Owner season 22 Hawks, GM season 23 Timberwolves, Owner season 24 South Korea
    3 season LGCHL , 5 seasons LGBA
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    I have owned previously and every LGBA team I have been on has never missed playoffs. I have never been banned and know how to lead a team IRL and in the league

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. jdiz619

jdiz619 Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. pintsizekillas2

pintsizekillas2 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 34

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) No

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below. I dont have management experience but I feel like I can handle managing a team .

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) The only league management i have is im my league .

What is your experience in leagues overall? I only really play my league and rec .
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)never been in a lg im trying to join

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)3

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel I can be a great owner because when I play rec with my friends im always like the coach

No Streaming Account
  5. SnypE VE

SnypE VE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -1
    What is your age? 31

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) N/A

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) N/A

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) S22 AGM, S23 Owner, S25 Owner

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since season 22

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? All my teams that Ive built of have been competitive and I want to continue the trend.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. KingReggieMamba

KingReggieMamba Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Krizz204

Krizz204 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 2 / -4
    What is your age? 32

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)No

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) Owner Of a 6v6 hockey team. Was a GM for VHL when they were around

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) First year in LG
    Currently in VCHL as an Owner of a hockey team

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)5 I’ve read them pretty well

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) I’ve got the App. I’m pretty good at navigating threw it

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I feel that I’d be a good candidate because I’m always Active, Know how to run a discord, Know how to keep my team from Folding

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. iGoBrvzy

iGoBrvzy Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this
    league or any League? (If so, what for?)
    No

I said a banned word i guess by accident

I was a owner in like 2 different 2k league in 2k20
    Ive been in lg for one season and i played in other leagues aswell

i know i can lead a team an build a team too win rings cuh

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. Aptai

Aptai Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 21 / -27
    What is your age?

Yeah I 2 tagged in the CHL back in 2017

No

Yeah I owned the Miami Heat last season

I've been playing in the LG hockey leagues since 2016, started playing LGBA/NCAA a decent amount since summer 2019.

I'd say a solid 3.5-4

Probably 4.5-5 range

I believe I did an alright job with the Heat last season, maybe I'll do alright this time around

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  10. Tricky x 91

Tricky x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 10 / -13
    What is your age? 18

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) I got banned in the CHL a couple years ago, but not as of recently.

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below. (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) I GM'd last season on the Heat and AGM'd Gonzaga last NCAA season. What is your experience in leagues overall? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I've played in the LG hockey leagues since S23 and I started LGBA in the NCAA last summer

What is your knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

How well can you navigate the LG site? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I've managed teams in the past in the hockey leagues and did pretty well, I believe I can manage a team and go pretty far this season

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. Tea Are Ohh Why

Tea Are Ohh Why Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 44

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) No.

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No.

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) Yes. GM of the Utah Jazz in Season 24.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 seasons of hockey, 1 season in LGBA, 1 LGBA World Cup.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Maturity, stability, and experience.
    In Season 24, I helped run the worst team in the league... the Utah Jazz. We didn't know any players in the league and most nights we were overmatched but we never forfeited a game. We kept a positive
    in our chat with no toxicity. We followed all the rules and played all of our players (including TCs). After being around for a few seasons, I now have a much better understanding of the skills and personalities of the league's player base. I'm looking forward to another opportunity to run a team in this league. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    TeaAreOhhWhy
  12. Kasra25

Kasra25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 18

I have not been banned in this league.
    I Have been banned from one league about 3 years ago for falsifying evidence. I made a stupid mistake(tried covering up for the manager of my team so he wouldn't get banned). I learned from my mistake and have not gotten any bans/punishments from the other 20+ leagues that I have been apart of since.

Owner of Clemson NCAA.
    AGM Miami Heat.
    Have owned and managed well over 10 different FIFA teams as well for the past 5 years.

I have played the LG World Cup, LGNCAA, and LGBA. I have also played a couple seasons of LGFA. With other leagues, I have been apart of many different ones.
    FIFA-WSL,PCN,ACL,FMVP,VFL,EGN, and probably 5-10 more that I can’t remember the names of.
    2k-(started last year): LG,HW2K,NWL,WR, MPAL and more I cannot remember at this time.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4. I know the important information, while I am
    still fully grasping the small details of the rulebook. I always look for help before I go about doing something that I am unsure of.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5. I am fully aware of how to do stats, and have done plenty of those. I have filed ACs, and all the other good stuff, which gives me a considerate rating of 5.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?
    In the last year, I have made a switch from FIFA to 2K. FIFA has not gotten the necessary updates to make the game better, and unfortunately, the game is extremely stale. Although I am an avid FIFA fan and I have been competing since 2015, I decided to continue my gaming onto 2K. Over the past 6 months, I have scouted and talked to many different 2k players and teams. I have managed in different comp money leagues, draft leagues, and just regular free to play leagues. I have went up against some of the best teams in the world, the worst, and all of the in between. I am confident in my managerial skills given that all the teams I have managed so far in 2K, have become successful, and that all my players have enjoyed playing with the team I have built. My past FIFA management experience, and my recent managing in 2K is what makes me a good candidate. I am reliable, I know what it takes to win, I am a competitor, and I have been apart of LG long enough to know the exact rules of what has to be done. I know a lot about basketball, and most importantly, I know a lot about managing. I have had successful runs so far in LG, and have done a great job of recruiting players outside of the league to join.
    For further questions, don’t hesitate to dm me.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  13. FREE MEL0

FREE MEL0 #FREEMEL0

Discord:
    Bands x LiE#2094
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1
    What is your age? 30

NO

NO

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) Been gm before and owner last 3,4 seasons

Been around since it was a regular nba roster team up league

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LGwebsite? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I mean cmon... at this point what would Lg be without me and the boys handing out free dubs!? I’ll probably regret this in the future but ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

• Like Like x 1
    bands_santana
  14. AyeVenomTV

AyeVenomTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    VenomOnFire#7911
    Ratings:
    +29 / 1 / -2

• Like Like x 2
    VenomOnFire
  15. Kryss85

Kryss85 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 19 / -28
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age? 35

No
    No
    Plenty
    I've been in LG since b4 tge VHL merger
    I've done it before, I can certainly do it again​

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +30 / 1 / -0
    What is your age?
    No
    Not that i remember
    Owner S23 Chicago Bulls
    GM LGHL PSN S1 Toronto Maple Leafs
    AGM here and there

I'm been a member of LG for 5 years now, i played couple of other leagues like VGHL, NWL, MPAL, SL etc etc

First of all, aint gonna have Jbone in my team, so thats a huge argument in my favor already. Secondly, i know the rule book, i know how the league works. I've been owner in S23 and my team and another team were the only ones without any FF, always find a way to make my team play our games. I'm a lovable french frog.
    I'm good with discord, i know how to run a team and im active. I know the bulls weren't the favorite team of many, but at the end of the endless season, i believe i did alright as management and i think thats what its all about, having fun and make sure teams and players stays, whatever happens.

ayztraks
  17. LD Splikak

LD Splikak Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -1
    What is your age? 22

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)no

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) maybe

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)owner and also GM

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)it’s been 3 years

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)5

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I got unfinished business and it’s me

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. Viz the Kid

Viz the Kid Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 24

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) I was banned for a few minutes in another league because of a Mod that was abusing his powers... I was immediately unbanned, said mod lost his privileges and later got banned himself.

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No.

AGM in this league... AGM, GM, Mod, Admin and Co-Comish experience in other leagues.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve been in LG for one season, HW2k for 5+ season, several other Pro-Am leagues. Team-Up Leagues and Gamebattles.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I have been involved in all aspects of leagues from being an player, to being Comissioner, and everything in between. I’m active both on Xbox and Discord. I know a lot of the players in this league from past experiences. After being on the receiving end of countless forfeits last season, I would try to prevent my team from forfeiting at all costs.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.