LGBA Season 29 Playoff Preview & Predictions Part 2: (2) 76ers vs (7) Knicks

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Nov 23, 2021.

Tags:
?

Will the Knicks Second Line Find A Way to Win a Game In This Series?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    It’s part 2 of previewing and predicting each first round series. It’s the 2 seed 76ers vs the 7 seed Knicks. Let’s get into it.

We’ll start with the lower seed once again, the Knicks. I’m not going to lie, I thought they’d be the other team along with the Sonics to miss the playoffs, but I was wrong. And that was mainly because I continued to underestimate their first line. Led by Truss and M15, the first line totaled an impressive 11-3 record. The reason they’re only in the 7 spot? The second line. Second line PG Rxthless went an abysmal 1-8 and the group never got it together. If they don’t find a way to just simply be better, the Knicks will be a first round exit.

The 76ers. I think almost everybody expected them to be here. OG is back in prime form and has a good chance at MVP. As for the rest of the team, Empty didn’t play much in the regular season but will surely contribute now. Second line PG DC Chapo didn’t put up insane numbers but his supporting cast allowed him to win games. And SubxForce, Mecciah, Extreme, and SOF all met the expectations we had for them. It’s hard to imagine a scenario where this team doesn’t make a run to the finals.

With that being said, prediction time. Truss vs OG will be fun to watch, and I think that Knicks line will be good enough to steal one from the 6ers. But the Knicks second line, per usual, will disappoint. I have the 76ers in 4, as they will move on to face the winner of the thrilling matchup I’ll be previewing tomorrow, Grizzlies vs Suns.

No Streaming Account