LGBA Season 29 Playoff Preview & Predictions Part 3: (3) Grizzlies vs (6) Suns

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Nov 26, 2021.

?

Will The Suns Full Second Line Show Up?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Part 3 of playoff predictions. You should know the drill by now. Let’s get into it.

The Suns. I can’t really find a single word to describe their season. Going into the season, on paper, they looked like they’d easily take a top seed and probably make a finals run. However, some variables that could go wrong went wrong and that left them here, the 6 seed. This team is still very talented, however. Their first line went 9-3 when Kobi played, and will not be easy to score on. As for the second line PG, Ando, he on his 6’6 (!) PG went 7-4. Record doesn’t include forfeits, however, so it’s probably more near the .500 mark. Still, if the second line actually plays, the Suns could be a dark horse to make a title run.

The Grizzlies got hot at the right time. In their last 10 games, they went 7-3 and that allowed them to separate themselves from the middle of the pack. However, of all the top seeds, they may be the weakest. They started off the season with Shabazz but when that went south Kenan traded him away. The team now boasts ZDJ & KhoreyHouks as the 2 PG’s. ZDJ was okay this season, going 7-5 averaging 22 & 7. Meanwhile Khorey was a bit worse, going 5-6 while being graded out multiple times. The lack of a true superstar Point Guard could be the downfall of this team. However, their defense is impressive. Kenan, HG x IQ (Woosie), Snype, and Karl x Malowned are all above average defensive players that can get stops if these PG’s struggle. We’ll have to see if they can find a good balance.

Prediction time. This one is tough. The Grizz and Suns first lines actually played each other in one of the last games of the season, with the Suns winning by 7. And, I think the Suns can do that 2 more times. The first line will put the team up 2-0. As for the second lines, the Suns second line just has too many questions and they may not show at all, so I’ll have the Grizz forcing a game 5. In game 5, the first line matchup will most likely go at it again, where I see the Suns prevailing, winning the series in 5 and pulling off the “upset”. If you will.

That is all for my portion of playoff predictions. Expect someone else on the media team to drop one last series prediction the (4) Spurs vs (5) Jazz

No Streaming Account